Status: Update whenever possible ^-^

Just One of the Perks

'Dirty Things' and Alcohol

AMELIA’S POV

I tried to calm my breathing as I climbed back into the trailer, shutting the door firmly behind me this time. I came into Sebastian lying on the sofa, with Clara laughing on the floor by his feet, not taking her eyes off him. Rolling my eyes, I sat down in the arm chair opposite and tried to get my shit together. Closing my eyes, my brain replayed the whole kiss, which couldn’t have lasted more than three seconds. It felt like minutes. Suddenly, Clara was yanking my arm.
“Holy fuck bunnies it’s actually Sebastian! Amelia don’t fall asleep it’s Sebastian sitting in the same room!” I opened my eyes to see Clara staring at me, giggling.
“You’d think Jensen had an opponent.”
“Well I guess now he does. Hey where are you going?” She followed after me as I walked into Jensen’s mini bar and opened a bottle of beer. “Amelia it’s actually Sebastian can you focus this is important!” I leaned back against the counter as I chugged the drink back, gulp by gulp. I hate the taste, but I needed alcohol right now. My friend was too infatuated with the hot fuckable guys she’d met today and skipped back into the living area, talking animatedly with one of those guys. But I could only think of one. My drinking began to slow as my vision turned blurry around the edges. I seriously wasn’t used to alcohol.

JENSEN’S POV

I walked up the gravel path to the trailer park, fishing my phone out of my pocket to check my texts. I saw Misha texted me to say he was waiting in the car. My legs hurried as I remembered that Clara and Amelia were in my trailer, and I rounded the corner to the familiar vehicle parked in its usual spot. To my surprise, there was music coming from inside, and I hesitantly walked up to the door, opening it an inch.
“What the hell...” The stereo system was linked to his laptop, and they were playing Fall Out Boy’s new album pretty loudly. Clara was dancing with Amelia, who was staggering slightly and laughing. Sebastian, of all people, was sitting on my sofa, looking up at me as if to say ‘it has nothing to do with me’. I sighed and walked fully in, shutting the door. I was greeted by loud hellos and Clara running up to me, wrapping her arms around my waist.
“I missed you unicorn!” She laughed again, and I could see she was slightly tipsy, along with Amelia, who was running around pretending to be an...octopus?
“Hey girls! Look, Misha’s waiting in the car we have to get going...” Clara was still clinging to me, and I had to admit I was happy that she wasn’t clinging to Sebastian. Talking of the guy, he was trying to help Amelia into her coat, but she was unsteady on her feet. “Come on, angel.” I tugged Clara out the door with me, trying not to fall down the stairs. Looking behind me, I saw Sebastian closing the door of my trailer, locking it with the spare key I gave to Clara earlier today.

“Are we going to Misha?” Amelia giggled as we walked out of the trailer park and towards the front entrance through a side gate.
“Yes we are.” Clara said something against my shoulder. “What was that?”
“Amelia likes Misha.” The two girls laughed and I rolled my eyes. “She wants to do dirty things to him.” They laughed harder and Clara’s body shook against mine. Jesus this was hard to do.
“Yeah well Clara wants to do dirty things to Jensen.” Apparently that was so funny to them that we nearly had to stop.
“Oh does she?” I said, steering our party towards Misha’s car, which was already running.
“Yeah she’s such a whore.”
“I am not! Who’s the one that lost the bet?” Clara laughed as we came up to the car.
“Shh we can’t tell them about that.” Amelia put her finger against her lips, but when she saw Misha her face practically lit up. He opened the back door as Sebastian led her inside, shortly followed by Clara.
“What happened to them?” Misha looked confused as he studied me and Seb.
“I don’t know, they just started singing together all of a sudden. I think they drank, too.” Sebastian scratched his head, worried. Hysteric laughter erupted from the car as Clara pushed her face against the glass, making herself go cross-eyed.
“You think?” I rolled my eyes.
“Well see you later, buddy.” Misha hugged Seb and got in the driver’s seat.
“See you tomorrow.” Sebastian hugged me too before I got inside, and he walked off in the direction of his trailer. I put my seat belt on, instructing the girls to do the same. I leaned back against the head rest, closing my eyes. Apparently Clara wanted to ‘do dirty things to me’. Well I was a-okay with that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like this chapter, thankyou for reading! :D x