Status: Update whenever possible ^-^

Just One of the Perks

Shirts and Shampoo

I chuckled to myself as I entered Amelia’s and Clara’s room, shutting the door silently behind me. Amelia didn’t actually smell disgusting, even though the faint smell of alcohol still lingered on her. That actually made her smell better, which I didn’t think was possible. Shaking my head, I walked up to a black suitcase which lay half open on the floor, the clothes trailing out of it in a line to Clara’s side of the bed. Obviously that wasn’t Amelia’s. I walked over to the other one, which was dark blue, tidily shut with a padlock. Groaning in frustration, I stood up, putting my hands on my hips. Damnit she was smart. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.
“May I come into my room, Your Majesty?” I sighed as Amelia’s voice came from behind the door. It swung open and she stood there, her arms crossed on her chest, a smirk playing on her lips. Lips. I tore my eyes away and crossed my arms too. “What are you doing in here Misha?”
“I can do whatever I want.”
“There’s a thing called privacy.”
“It’s my house.” At this she rolled her eyes and stomped past me into the room, and bent down to her suitcase.
“Well in that case, you won’t mind me getting some clothes, would you?” She fished out a key from a side pocket of her luggage and zipped it open, digging around for her clothes. I stood behind her, watching her. She didn’t seem fazed at all as she took out some underwear, along with some jeans, a short-sleeved top and a towel. She zipped it back up, making sure to take the key with her this time. Rolling my eyes, I watched her as she went out the door. She must have called Clara for some confidence lessons. Or maybe she was finally warming up to the idea of me and her. Shrugging, I walked into the en suite and reached under the sink, where I’d loosened the pipes. I slotted them back together and walked out of the room. My laughter began to subside when I saw Amelia walk into my room, shutting the door behind her. How the hell did she know where my room was?

AMELIA’S POV

I shut the door behind me as I entered Misha’s room. Leaning against the door, I looked around. There were a few pictures on the wall, and the bedding was a different colour, but other than that, it looked like mine and Clara’s room. Sighing, I decided to get it over with and walked to Misha’s en suite, clutching my clothes and my towel. Carefully, I hung both of them on the back of the door and turned the shower on. I got into the shower and washed my hair, smelling the shampoo that was on the side. Damn, it smelled of watermelons. So that’s what that faint fruity smell around him was. As I rinsed off, I got an idea. I picked up the shower gel and the shampoo bottle, and screwed both of the lids off. There was barely any left in the shampoo bottle, so I poured all the contents of the bottle into it. To fill up the shower gel’s bottle, I mixed in soap and conditioner. Carefully, I put the lids back on and got out of the bath, drying myself off as fast as I could. I couldn’t stand being this close to Misha’s stuff without actually being with Misha.

Chucking my towel over my shoulder, I walked out of the bathroom, only to find Misha standing outside infront of his wardrobe, topless. Freezing completely, I swallowed and held my breath as my eyes traced the muscles on his back. He was way more built than he seemed. But it suited him. It really did. I quickly gathered myself as he turned around, in the middle of picking out a shirt.
“How was the shower, Amelia?”
“It was great, thankyou for letting me use your bathroom.”
“It was my absolute pleasure.” I gave him a bitch face and turned around, about to walk out of the room when he stopped me. “Hey, Amelia?”
“What?”
“Don’t be so rude.”
“What do you want?”
“Help me pick out a shirt?” I shook my head as he gave me completely convincing puppy eyes.
“Fine.” I said, jumping down onto his bed. I saw him pick out a blue shirt and he held it up to me, asking for my opinion. “Looks good. Can I go now?” Misha rolled his eyes and started putting on the shirt, shrugging into it. The shirt magnified his posture, which I hadn’t really noticed before. I shot up off the bed before I stayed glued there, knowing full well that he was only doing this as part of the war. He was just waiting until I lost my control and ravaged him. Let me tell you I wasn’t far off. Laughing, I heard Misha come out into the hallway.
“You better get ready! We’re leaving for the studios in ten minutes!” Growling, I swung the door shut behind me, landing face down on my bed. Misha Collins was going to be the death of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, hope you like it! Any comments appreciated! x