Status: Update whenever possible ^-^

Just One of the Perks

Texts and Lamps

SEBASTIAN’S POV

I looked at Clara and Jensen, still trying to process their plan.
“I still don’t get what I have to do with all of this.” Clara grabbed my hand and pulled it slightly, making my puppy eyes.
“We couldn’t do it without you Seb. Please?” She looked at me again, and I glanced to Jensen, who shrugged in a way that suggested I had no choice.
“Fine. But I take absolutely no responsibility for anything that happens.” I got up, getting my phone out of my pocket to text Misha. Clara did the same, but for Amelia. She started giggling uncontrollably while Jensen rolled his eyes and took a sip from his beer.
I found Misha’s number and typed:
Come to Warehouse Four after you finish need to talk, don’t bother changing
Clara leaned over my shoulder and said: “Good. Now send it to him.” When I did, she picked up my wrist and read the time, clapping her hands excitedly. “Yay! Okay 20 minutes. 20 minutes.”

AMELIA’S POV

I knocked on the trailer door again. Tapping my foot, I tried jumping up to look into the window but I was nowhere near tall enough. Clara and Jensen should be here. Jensen was meant to be having his half an hour break right now, and I wanted my money from Clara. Suddenly, my phone buzzed in my bag and I fished it out, seeing it was a text from Clara.
Got the money come to warehouse 4 in 20 mins :)
Sighing, I typed a quick reply asking where she was. I looked at the time to make sure I knew when to leave for the Warehouse. But why did she want to meet me there? I shrugged it off, reading her new reply saying she was in Sebastian’s trailer with Jensen. I assumed Sebastian was there too, since it was his trailer. Obviously. But then again me and Clara had gotten into Misha’s trailer without him being there. I laughed. And stolen his underwear. Plugging my headphones in, I decided to grab a bite before heading over to see Clara. I wasn’t in the mood to be teased about this whole Misha thing. Food is what I needed.

~ 18 minutes later ~

MISHA’S POV

“See you in thirty.” Mark patted me on the back and strolled out of the set, grabbing a cup of coffee on his way out. I walked over to the desk and picked up my phone, reading the message from Sebastian. Why would he want to see me? Sighing I chuckled; this must be because I switched all of his DVDs around. He was asking for it though. Opening the door, I walked out into the crisp spring air and listened to my footsteps on the gravel, taking the shortcut through the back to W.4. Rounding the corner, I reached the back door and pulled it open, stepping into the semi-darkness. I had no idea why Sebastian would want to meet in the motel set-up. The large head-lights weren’t on, so the only light coming into the room was from the front and back door, but that was at least enough to make out the vague shapes of three walls and the familiar single beds. My eyes registered a figure standing with their back to me.
“Sebastian...don’t play tricks. I know you want to get back at me but assaulting me in a dark warehouse isn’t exactly what I’d call appropriate.” The figure didn’t reply, but started...humming? Now that Misha got closer, he could see they had...long hair? It sort of looked like...
“Amelia?” Amelia screamed in shock and tore her headphones out of her ears, jumping back from him.
“What the hell are you doing here?” She said, her headphones swinging about wildly.
“I’m expecting Sebastian. What are you doing here?”
“I’m expecting Clara.” She rolled her eyes as she realised. “They set us up. Goddamnit.” She sat down on a wooden chair, wrapping the cord around her phone and putting it in her bag. I suddenly put two and two together as she stood up and began to walk out.

AMELIA’S POV

I was getting nearer to the missing fourth wall of the motel when suddenly lips crashed against mine, pinning me against one of the walls that was actually there. My elbow knocked over a lamp and it clattered to the floor. I would have cared, were it not for Misha. He left no room for me to move as he pressed his body against mine, and I felt dizzy as my oxygen began to run out. Moaning slightly, Misha pulled away, both of us panting wildly.
“What the hell Misha!?”
“Well, I thought since –“ Whatever he was going to say was cut off by me kissing him harder than before, gathering strength from the lust this whole thing had been building up in me this whole time. Pushing him forward, I grabbed him by the lapels of his trenchcoat and flipped him over, so it was now him who couldn’t move. The movement took him by surprise, but he quickly recovered by biting my bottom lip, asking for access, which I happily granted. His fingers ghosted down to my waist, making me shiver. My hands moved to his hair, pulling it slightly, and it dragged a noise out of him that practically made me growl and throw him onto one of the motel beds.
I’m not exactly sure what happened after that. But I do know that it felt so fucking good that I couldn’t even feel guilty that we broke two lamps and an alarm clock.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really apologize for the delay, I've got revision to do and I've been really lazy. Also, I am sorry but I just cannot write sexy time so this is as far as I can go. Hope you liked it though