Status: Update whenever possible ^-^

Just One of the Perks

Bets and Apologies

MISHA’S POV

I laughed as I went into the kitchen. Amelia was so into me. I could say the same about myself too to be honest. She was gorgeous, and I was attracted to her stubborn personality for some reason. Apparently opposites do actually attract. On the other hand, Clara and Jensen seemed pretty similar, when Clara starts to talk at least. Going back to the table, I realised we hadn’t finished our breakfast. I walked down the corridor and knocked on Amelia’s door. I heard her voice come from inside.
“What do you want?” She sounded pissed, and I had to choke back a laugh. She was so adorable.
“I actually came to apologize and ask if you wanted to come and finish your breakfast with me.” I heard footsteps, the lock sliding and the door opened an inch. I saw her eyes peer through the whole.
“Are you being serious?”
“Yes, perfectly serious.”
“Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden?”
“I’m sorry, honestly I was a jerk.” She inspected me for a second then came out, still in her pyjamas.
“Do you promise to behave?”
“For how long?”
“At least for the length of breakfast.” She rolled her eyes and followed me back to the table, smiling.
“I don’t know if I can last that long.” I pulled a chair out for her and pushed it in. She laughed.
“Well you’re on the right track so far.” I grinned to myself as I sat down opposite her to finish the meal. I decided I liked not being a jerk more than being a jerk; her laugh was beautiful.

CLARA’S POV

Returning to Misha’s house, we got out of Jensen’s car and carried the groceries we’d bought up to the front door together. I was about to knock when Jensen stopped me.
“I’ve got a key. Let’s surprise them and see what they’re up to.” Setting down our shopping, Jensen got out a metal key and silently slid it into the door, putting one of his fingers on his lips. I stifled a giggle and stepped in first, making sure my shoes made no sound. Jensen left the door slightly open, and whispered that he’d get the shopping later. Turning around, I was about to inspect the dining room, when strong hands pinned me against the wall. Jensen’s lips quieted the yelp in my throat and I laughed, leaning into him. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.
“Something funny?” I laughed even harder, not able to keep it quiet. I heard my name called from one of the rooms.
“It’s just that Amelia was right. Not to trust us I mean.” Smiling, Jensen growled and kissed me deeper this time, and I felt my cheeks grow hot as I heard Amelia walk into the hall.
“Misha! I told you this would happen!” Jensen drew away, looking at Misha as he came out holding two plates.
“Damn, I guess you won that one dude.” Misha laughed and walked back into the dining room, coming back with a wallet.
“Pay up!” Jensen grinned as the other man handed him a five dollar bill.
“You bastard.”
“You’re the one who lost.”
“Shh not infront of the horses!” Misha winked and walked outside to get the shopping, Jensen following him. Me and Amelia looked at eachother.
“Did they just bet on us?”
“Yes.” Amelia walked up to me and looked out the door, checking the two men were busy.
“Tell you what, we’ll make our own bet.”
“Okay...”
“Whoever can...whoever can refrain from kissing their guy for the longest amount of time gets ten dollars. Bonus of five for the craziest guy.”
“Wait that’s not fair! You’ll obviously win that!” Amelia swallowed and looked at Misha through the door, who was having a food fight with Jensen.
“I wouldn’t be too sure about that.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed, more coming soon :)