Status: Update whenever possible ^-^

Just One of the Perks

Pen and Paper

MISHA’S POV

Once we’d finished shooting, I made my way to the trailer park, now wearing my own clothes instead of Castiel’s. I was determined to get my own back on Amelia for making me ‘flustered’ as Jared called it. I’d have to plan something complicated, but not overly obvious, as she’d figure me out. My footsteps crunched on the gravel as I entered the trailer park, and I decided to head over to Jensen’s trailer in the hope that he’d help me. I rounded the corner and saw Amelia and Clara coming out, Clara slightly unsteady. From this distance, I could easily overhear their conversation.
“Thanks Jensen.”
“It’s okay, just make sure Clara gets some rest. I don’t want her straining herself.”
“Like you’re the one to talk.” I heard Amelia laugh. Goddamn it why was her laugh so attractive?! Sighing, I ran my hand through my hair and tried to focus on what they were saying, but the two girls were already out of ear-shot, heading to the offices. Suddenly, Jensen ran across the park and whispered something to Amelia. I could see her nod, and Clara laughed at something. What the hell did he say to them?! Jensen ran back into his trailer and shut the door just as Amelia dropped a piece of paper from the side pocket of her bag. Apparently she didn’t notice, as she carried on half-carrying Clara away. Laughing, I started walking towards them. I could see what she was doing. If Jensen was willing to help her in this, then fine. My side of it would obviously be made harder, but I could still get Sebastian to help me.

I picked up the scrap of paper by my feet. Opening it, I squinted against the white of the paper in the sunlight. I fished around in my pocket for my sunglasses and put them on. The paper read:
‘The war is on. Bitch.’ By the time I looked up, the two of them were gone. I chuckled, scrunching up the paper in my hand. Then an idea began to form in my head. I started running towards the main entrance of the offices, and I hoped I could get there before Amelia did.

AMELIA’S POV

“I’m not too sure about this...”
“Come on, it’s not like we’re damaging anything.” I hesitated a moment too long and Clara pushed me out of the way. “If you won’t do it, I will.” She grabbed the key from my hand and pushed it into the lock of Misha’s trailer, turning the locks. I swallowed as she dragged me inside and shut the door behind us.
“Nice...” I heard Clara’s voice from my left as she walked into the make-shift living room. I had to admit, it had an air of comfort but also the same luxury as Jensen’s did. There was quite a lot of art on the walls, too. And books. Tons of them. I swallowed as I realised this was just another thing that made me attracted to him.
“Let’s get on with it before he figures out we’re not in the building.” I tore a page from my notebook and walked to a door, opening it. It was a mini wardrobe with day-to-day essentials if Misha wanted to spend a night on the set, I presumed. Sighing, I followed Jensen’s orders and pulled out Misha’s underwear from a drawer. “Jesus Christ I don’t think my ovaries can take this.”
“Shut up and write the sentence, he recognises your handwriting.” My friend pushed the underwear out of my hands and gave me a pen. While I wrote, she took out the four briefs there were and shoved them inside her bag.
“Finished?” I nodded and she took a look at the paper as I put it at the bottom of the empty drawer. She giggled and led me away, shutting the door behind her.
“We have to get out of here.”
“Relax. We’ve got time; Jensen promised he’d stall if it came to that.” Clara wandered into the living area again, and I followed her. My eyes poured over the bookshelf, looking at the titles. Apparently he liked classics. And Dan Brown. I found The Da Vinci Code, and got an idea. Ripping another piece of paper out, I scribbled ‘I like your taste in books’ and put it inside. Clara rolled her eyes.
“Jensen deliberately said no sappy comments. Now add ‘and your taste in underwear’ underneath.”
“No!”
“Amelia. Jensen knows how to wind Misha up now you either don’t place any comment in the book or you add what I said.”
“Fine!” Sighing, I wrote down what my friend said and placed the book back on the shelf. “I’m seriously uncomfortable with this thieving business.” Clara opened the front door and we stepped outside.
“Oh, shut up. I know you love the briefs.” Laughing at my blush, she locked the door and we circled back the long way to Jensen’s trailer.
“Well I can’t say I don’t.”
“That’s my girl. And you say I’m the whore.” I laughed and shoved her against a hedge.
“That’s because you are!” By this time we were laughing so much that tears blinded us, and Clara shouted some insult and shoved me so hard I fell against someone who was heading the opposite direction.
“I’m so sorry please excuse me...” Strong hands helped me up by my elbows. My voice trailed away as I realised who I’d been pushed into. Who was staring at me like he wanted to do things to me. Who was still gripping onto me like he had no plans of letting me go. Misha Collins.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like the story! Any comments would be appreciated, thankyou for reading! ^-^ x