Status: feel free to message me with ideas and stuff.and your comments are much appreciated :D (no bad critisizm or ill keeeeeeeeeeeeel you! lol not a threat,trust me, im a weakling lol)

My Dad, My World.

Without A Single Scratch

The house had been quiet, and taylors absence worried me mostly because i was used to her lingering presence in our home. It just didnt feel complete without her. But i knew what i had to do to make it so i could bring her back home. I also worried it followed her to Aarons but i thought it hadnt since she would have callled if it had. Meeting sam yesterday was enlightening. Yea i know, im a dad and i should be wanting to murder this guy but, i was a good reader of people since i was so in tune with my feeling and emotions. He was a good boy with a steady job and a good honest interrest in taylor and that made me happy. She usually sullked around the hojse all day anyway. She desearved a good guy like him, like me.
I sat on the couch, the contents of clensing our house spread out on the coffee table in front of me. Sage sticks, candles,bibles, holy water, weapons just in case, sheets for the windows, and my phone so i could call the preist when i was ready. I felt like freakin Dean and Sam Winchester from that freakin show Supernatural. I met those guys once, some of the most genuine people ive ever met. Kuddos to them.
I picked up my phone and called for the preist letting him know everything was set up, when i hung up and looked up and there it was, on the ceiling. I stood up quickly and watched it crawl to lother side.i went to the kitchen and got out a bag of salt that i kept hidden incase of this kind of emergency, and made a circle around my feet, another trick i had picked up from the Winchester boys.
I quickly sent out a prayer for taylor who was out with sam right now and hoped that he was keeping her safe. No i wasnt really that religeous but if there was one thing i learned out of all my years of being interractive with the paranormal, it was that there are powers above our heads that we dont even know about yet. If theres ghosts then theres bound to be a god. You never know. But you have to be open to the possiblities.
The ghost seemed to have left when i made my prayer. Thankfully the church was near by so when the preist g the door bell, i wasnt suprized.
******************
"So you look ready, lets get this thing started. " he said. I slipped one of Melanies old rosaries on and let the preist do his thing while i burned sage in every room. An ache started in my chest but i pushed it down, not letting it rip my body into streds. It was fighting back and i could feel it taking my energy to do so. Tomight i would have a medium come in and do a walk around while i made dinner for the kids and myself, just to be sure. I didnt need this thing following sam home to his family. Slowly but surely the pain went away and so did the erie feeling in the house.
"Everything seems ok down stairs Mr.Bagans, how about up here?" He asked as he walked up the steps, i walked into Taylors room and sat on her bed realizing the feeling coming back.
"Taylors room is the only one that doesnt feel ok, you should go over in here again is that ok?" I asked and he nodded his head and pulled out his bible. I burned another sage stick while we walked around her room deminishing everything evil.
A picture of Melanie holding Taylor caught my eyes and i stared at it usuing it as my will power and felt everything disappear. All the evil had sunk away.
"I got you." I whispered to myself.
****************
TAYLORS P.O.V.
Sam had taken me to waffle house, then we went to the park and watched people walk there dogs, and the clouds up above. Everything felt like a dream. It was so perfect in everyway. I didnt feel uncomfortable around him ornclose to him or even when i talked to him like i was around most people.
He was good with words tho...whoo....this boy could make me blush until i felt like i was going to die lol. He woukd nibble on my hear and give me small kisses and peck my cheeks, he was the sweetest thing on this planet lol. Later when it got alittle bit dark, we made our way to the bowling alley where we now were finishing up our last game. I took the chance to call dad.
I waited for dad to pick up when sam looked at me and winked. I giggled and heard dads voice.
"Hey bug." He sounded tired.
"Hey daddy, did everuthing go ok?"
"Yea but i think you should stay with aaron one more night, just in case ok? Im gonna make dinner at aarons so tell him to go there ok?" I looked at sam, my happiness slowly spinning down the drain.
"Yea ok, were actually finishing up here so we'll head there after this."
"Ok, be careful ok? Ill see u in a bit, love u." He said "love you to dad." I hung up and sam had already sat next to me in concern.
"Whats going on, is he ok?" He asked putting an arm around my shoulders, ready to console me if i needed it. Another thing i loved about him.
"He clensed the house, but....something must still be wrong so i have to stay at Aarons again. Its not a big deal its just...my dad..." i looked up at sam wondering how crazy henwould think i was if i told him about the demon inside my dad. I figured i would wait until i called him later so je wouldnt be afraid of my dad when we went to dinner.
He understood, when i looked away that now wasnt a good time.
"Its ok princess, lets go eat, and afterwards ill stay for a while ok? We will talk then." He said. I shook my head yes against his chest and we walked away holding hands. Finally my heart thudded back to life.
************
Aaron shook hands with sam before we made our way to the couch. I layed my head in his lap and flipped through the channles on aarons huge flat screen tv lol. Dad had yet to show up and i worried something had happened. He had about a minute before i called him. But thankfully the door swung open and he called my name. I shot up and ran over to him, relief flowing over me that he was ok and in one piece without a single scratch, literally.
"Hi babybug, can u help me carry some of this stuff?" He smiled and i smiled back, grabbing bags from his arms. Sam to came up behind me and took some of the bags out of my hands while greeting dad. They both followed me to the kitchen where aaron had already gotten out pots and pans for tonights dinner preparations. But dad looked soooo tired.
"Dad, let me make dinner tonight ok? Go rest, its been a long day for u." I said and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled at me and reluctantly made his way to the livingroom.
Pizza was on the menu for tonight. Fresh cut tomatoes, parsley flakes and a glazy fresh tomatoe sauce as well as golden baked pizza dough. Sam and i had fun with it to, having small fights with flower and then cleaning it up before aaron could see. We laughed and kissed and hugged and i forgot all about the evilness that my house was while i swam in the heavenliness i was in right now.
I set up the table and kept an eye on dad who struggled to keep his eyes open.
I walked over to him and sat next to him leaning on his side when he put his arm around me.
"Dad you should stay here, i dont want you to crash." I said.
"Im not gonna crash babybug so dont worry, im ok im just drained.im not even tired." He half chuckled and i knew he was lying for my sake but henwouldnt change his mind so i let it be. I kissed his cheek and made my way back to the kitchen only to be embrased in sams warm arms. He leaned down and whispered in my ear.
"Is he ok?" He asked. "Hes really tired."i whispered back.
"Ill drive him home ok?" I looked up to him then and he smiled down at me. "Are you sure?" I asked.
He nodded his head and pulled me back into the kitchen, handing me plates so i could searve dinner.
We sat around the table, i sat next to dad and kept him from falling into his plate. I felt really bad for him and wished i could do something foor him. Under the table sam grabbed my hand and gave it a small squeeze before letting go again to pick up his pizza. Dad did the same and so did aaron. But i was the only one who couldnt seem to find the hunger within me.
"Taylor....u gotta eat.....u havent ate since noon." Sam whispered to me. Dad and aaron had started up there own small convorsation that had something to do with reservations for our next lockdown. Oh man i need to tell sam..i looked at the food on my plate and remembered the grumbling inmy stomach before picking up my slice and eating it.
After dinner we all watched tv and dad went to lay in the other room before he had to go home. Aaron had escaped to do some work after i informed him he would have to drive dads car back to the house.
So this left sam and i to sit and watch tv. Every once in a while i would sneek a peek over to the room where my dad hopefully was sound asleep. Unfortunatly sams curfew of midnight was coming up quick so i went to wake dad so we could be on our way while sam went and got aaron.
I wanted to stay home with dad but sam told me it would be best to stay with aaron like dad had said. I was stressing. But once sam and i dropped off dad and we drove aaron and i back to aarons house, my stress level had hit its peak and was slowly coming back down. Aaron got out and sam kissed me goodnight and then i was left all alone, with my thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, this one was alot of talk, not too much detail lol