Status: feel free to message me with ideas and stuff.and your comments are much appreciated :D (no bad critisizm or ill keeeeeeeeeeeeel you! lol not a threat,trust me, im a weakling lol)

My Dad, My World.

Down Hill

Either it was just the stress of reliving something so terrible, or the fact that Taylor was slowly breaking down further and further before my very eyes, but it was all making me feel like dying. Somehow i managed to keep my composure tho for her and Arty who stayed by her the whole time. We were all devistated no matter how much better Aaron was getting. It was such an odd thing to witness. Such a weird thing to go through, dealing with a car accident again. Especially over someone that meant alot tome.
Pretty much everything was falling down hill. Pain and suffering had been our only events since the last lockdown. Right now Aaron was still asleep and becoming more responsive as the day went on. Taylor had tried several different times to try and communicate with him, but to no avail. Arty and i took turns staying in the room with her while one of us went to eat or while Arty had to go to work for a couple of hours.
"I just took off for a few days. I explained and they understood. Never missed a day of work in my life so ill be damned." He chuckled. We smiled at eachother. He had been doing this since yesterday, trying to lighten the mood and stuff. I appreciated it alot and so did Taylor. But still she was sunk in her chair looking after Aaron in case he woke up.
I couldnt bear to take amy more steps closer, in fear that i would double over in pain from reminiscing about melanie and her fatal accident. Again i was thankful for Arty's presence because really, he was the glue keeping us all held together. And to think weve only known him for about 3 or 4 days. I was glad he kept his distance CLOSE.
I nodded in his direction and watched him wrap a loving arm around Taylor whike she sat, her head in her handscovering the pain. It had been just the day before that we saw him. I felt guilty for not keeping contact with him in the midst of packing and making sure he was ready like i usually did most times when we were on our way to a lockdown. But this time Taylor was going and i knew she was probebly going to need the most help. Yet i knew this was probebly my fault, i also knew he would understand more than any other person in this world.
*beep* the monitor sounded, his responses picking up even more. Aaron...
"Aaron?...." Taylor said, slightly sitting up in her chair as well as arty.
*beep beep* oh my god...aaron... *beep beep beep beep beep beep* i ran to the bed, towering over Aaron while Taylor did the same.
"Doctor!!!!! Hes waking up!!" Arty yelled out the door into the hall of busy nurses and other workers. Aarons eyes fluttered open and looked around at us worredly hanging over him. Taylor covered her mouth and i could tell she didnt want to startle him with her outburst of tears but let them freely fall over her hand. Aaron smiled and reached out hands to bother Taylor and pulled us both in for hugs.
"How was the lockdown?" He asked. I stared at him in disbelief. It had been 4 days since his accident. I understoof that there could have been some brain damage but....did he forget everything?...
"Aaron...dont u remember?...." i asked, but he just looked at me confused.
" remember what zak...what are you talking about?" He asked. I looked up at Taylor who had dropped her hand back down onto the bedside, Arty rubbing her back absentmindedly.
"Do u know where u are right now aaron?" I asked quietly. I backed up alittle bit giving him a good view of the room he was in.
"Yea of course, its friday and im i-" his smile evaporated when he looked around the room taking in the white sheets, the beige curtains hanging from the small windows. The monitors beeping roughly as his heart rate sped and he started spiraling back under in a negative way.
"What the hell.. where am i? Why am i in a hospital!? Wh-" doctors flew in, giving him medicine and pain killers and monitoring him closely and the screens and asking questions, all of which he didnt know how to answer especially since he was crashing. Arty pulled Taylor away from the bed and i followed them both out into the small waiting room right outside.
Just then the black figure appeared in the corner of my eye and i looked to my right to see its full shape. Its hands dangled from under the cloak and shone long talons and above that, it sharp teeth were beared and its skin was a light pale blue. Its eyes we a solid black and a ring of dried crimson blood clotted its mouth.
"Dad." Taylor pulled my attention from the demon but i quickly diverted my eyes from hers and placed them back to where the demon had been standing but it was gone...
"Dad are you ok? " i looked into the room where they were struggling to keep Aaron up and running, i looked to the place where the demon was, i looked to Arty who stood behind Taylor, his eyes red and slightly watering, and i looked back to Taylor who to had red and puffy eyes. All of it was spinning....spinning......down the drain......im sorry...im sorry!
♠ ♠ ♠
OH EM GEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Lol comment! Message! Subscribe! Special thanks to @Robynn9436 !!!!!!!!! Shes like my only source of writing juice! Lol thanks for keepin me going girlfriend lol i hope yall like this! Any suggestions just let me know :) thanks!