Status: feel free to message me with ideas and stuff.and your comments are much appreciated :D (no bad critisizm or ill keeeeeeeeeeeeel you! lol not a threat,trust me, im a weakling lol)

My Dad, My World.

No Dark Circles

Taylors mom reached down and picked a delcate flower out of the ground from the meadow they walked through at the park, and placed it in taylors ear after pushing her hair back. Taylor was 3. Just a small little thing with golden skin, light, flowy, thin, extravagantly dark hair flowing around her in soft whisps. Wearing a dark purple dress with shoes to match. Her little hands clasping onto her mothers hand with all her might while she looked at the different kinds of flowers below her.
"This is a daisy, taylorbug." Her mother smiled and leaned down to position the flower in a look that flattered taylors dark brown eyes. Taylor tested the word and let it roll off of her tounge.
"D-daaaaissy. Daisy. " taylor looked up to meet her mothers eyes who smiled back at her, letting out a small fit of laughter at taylors attempt.
The day was a bright and shining august evening and taylors birthday was in just a few days. 'The big 4' dad says in taylors mind.
Aside from the exciting news, it seemed as though the world around taylor knew that it was her birthday soon, and it repeatedly gave her small gifts that only she would notice.
All over the place, the grass seemed to grow before her very eyes, the trees would sway back and forth and swing its branches this way and that in attempt to wave hello. Bugs would buzz past her ear and whisper. And a whole swarm of monarch butterflies landing on her arms letting her know that they were there to stay.
Taylor never remembered that day until know, and she stood here...
****************
.......and i stood here bringing myself back to this memory as a form came to view out of the woods behind the angel persephone, who i had just met, and smiled a bright but hesitant smile at me.
"Mommy?......"

**********************
I hadnt let her go yet. I still clung to her. Even now as we sit on a couch, watching persephone with quiet curriosity as she dug through a bag. My mom smelled of ....well she smelled like dad..... like home. She seemed so real even though i knew i was dreaming but none the less real and whole. She kept me pulled to her, my head resting on her shoulder while she pulled her fingers through my hair like dad usually did.
Finally persephone pulled out a tiny bag and handed it to my mother who sat me up and faced me before opening the bag and placing within my hands the very daisy she had put in my hair nearly 14 years ago.
I just looked at it and observed its shape and size and color...so vibrant in this vivid, vivid dream. I loomed back up to her and placed a small kiss on her cheek.
"Tell daddy i love him, will ya bug?" She asked with a sob. Even though she was crying, i could still sence the smile in her voice. When she pulled away from me, persephone grabbed my hand and stood me up to face her. She looked down at me and the amount of strength within her words that she spoke next startled me.
"Taylor Bagans, by the power invested in my by the lord, you are designated to the savior of your fathers soul and heart. May you be succsessful on ur duties." She then smiled and we both turned to look back at my mother who had stood and smiled back at us.
"Dont forget to tell daddy i love him and miss him. Ill see u again taylorbug. I love you." She whispered. I nodded my head once and let a tear fall. I looked back to persephone and smiled.
"Safe trips back taylor." She then lifted two fingers and placed them on my forhead and everything disappeared in a bright white light.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Taylor!" I turned over and felt strong hands wrap around me before i fell of the couch. I snapped my eyes open and sat up quickly remembering the dream i had just had. I swear ill never forget.....
A slim seal of sweat spread on my face and i wiped it away with a napkin that had been on the table with a stack of others. They had daisies printed on them....daisies.
"Arty you will never believe the dream i just had. I need to tell my dad. " i said and looked around in search of his face.
"Hold ur horses princess." He chuckled. "He went out to get us some breakfast. Itll be alittle bit. Just relax ok? Ill go get you some water." He bent down and kissed me before removing his spot from behind me on the couch. I layed on my back, picturing my mother and her beauty and wondered why her? I planned to ask persephone the next time i saw her.
Soon arty was back with my water and i drank heavily from it until it was empty. I gotta tell ya, as wonderful of a dream as it was, it drained me pretty good. But i felt amazing. There was a sence of renewal within the atmosphere. I took the chance to grab artys hand and pull him to aarons room.
To my amazement, aaron was sitting up in bed with a beautiful breakfast in front of him. I smiled at him and ran over to his bed side grabbing him in a hug.
"Whoa there taylor, still alittle broken in some places." Aaron chuckled.
"Sorry aaron." I said and smiled again. He looked healthy as a horse. Dad didnt take long to greet us in the room with bags of mcdonalds. He looked as healthy as a horse to. No more stress, no dark circles, no tears, no fainting, no dying. Just a beautiful crisp morning.
But then i looked up, and in the window, with a ray of sunlight beaming down on its surface, sat a single daisy within a tiny glass vase.
I smiled and leaned back in my chair, keeping my eyes glued toits pretty petals and signed happily.
"Amen."
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot! Kinda short but eventful :) comment please!