Status: feel free to message me with ideas and stuff.and your comments are much appreciated :D (no bad critisizm or ill keeeeeeeeeeeeel you! lol not a threat,trust me, im a weakling lol)

My Dad, My World.

Clutch

The day seemed to only get brighter as the sun lifted higher into the baby blue clear sky. I could tell it was a hot one today. We all sat around aaron sharing jokes and telling stories, the daisy catching my eye every now and then, bringing my happieeness up another level.
"Ok ok my turn!" I had a dream last night....i believe i was being contacted. Dad....i met an angel in my dream last night.her name is persephone. She was beautiful, u shoulda seen her. " i smiled but then let it fall remembering the reason why she had called for my attention in the first place.
"Theres a demon inside you dad....and ive been given the job by god to save you. "I watched his eyes widen in awe and realization of what was slowly growing evily inside him.
"But guess who i saw dad! The angel pulled her out as my help. It was mommy. But as soon as i saw her i had this flash back of mom giving me a daisy one day while we were at the park." I looked again and watched his eyes water slightly.
"Just a few days before your birthday. "I nodded, smiled and continued.
"Then she pulled the same daisy out of a small bag. It was the weirdest thing. And now i keep seeing daisies everywhere. Their printed of the napkins, theres one on aarons window sil. "I pointed to the flower and watched everyones eyes turn back to me in awe. Dad looked directly in my eyes and i smiled.
"She says she loves u dad....and she misses u." Then i watched several different emotions fly across his face. Pain, hurt, guilt, happieness and hope and love. I smiled and he returned it. Thats all i needed.

***************************
Everyone had seemed to calm down and after our fun joyful day, it seemed to have put our bodies in a sleepy state. So we all spread out and went to get laid down for bed. Arty stood behind me holding around my waist while i drank another bottle of water. He was so warm and smelled sooooo good. I turned in his embrase and placed my hands around his neck. I felt bad because i had been pretty much to myself for the past couple days. Even when i left to use the employe showers, i didnt once say bye or say hello when i came back walking into the room. I just hope he understood that my family was dealing with something extremely devistating.
"Hi," he whispered sweetly, his breath rolling along side my jaw and down my neck making me shiver. He looked down and found goosebumps crawling my skin and smiled sexily when he realized what he did to me. He put his hand on my lower back and pulled me tighter to his body and placed his full lips back on mine and kissed me deeper.
I could feel every inch of my body and soul melting until i literally couldnt stand anymore, thankful for artys strength in keeping me standing. After a little bit, he pulled away and let us catch our breath.
"Come on, lets get some sleep." He said and stuffed his face in my hair and lightly inhailing. I nodded my head yes and let him drag me to the couch where we both fell asleep instantly.

********************************

Aaron was getting out today. He promised us all ice cream for our troubles but of course we all declined his generosity and told him it was on us. This day was just as bright as yesterday and i kept persephone and my mother at the front of my mind at all times making sure i didnt loose any part of the dream i had. I made a not to self to write it down later when i got home.
Aaron was getting dressed right now and the rest of us were waiting patiently for his entrance. My stomache was growling and smiled shyly at everyone when they turned and gave me questioning stares lol dad seemed to not look so good today. His eyes getting dark again and his skin paaling slightly as he stared out a window.
I had taken time out this morning to figure out what exactly i was supposed to do when this demon was ready to fight. But what was i supposed to do when it made its presence known in my house or better yet, inside my father? Whatbwas i to do when dad/demon attacked me? Or when the demon itself tried to come after me?
"Taylor..." arty snapped his fingers infront of my face.
"Yea sorry...im here." I looked down at the ground and rubbed my temples. Something sharp feeling pierced through them and i fell to my knees and screamed. It was a high pitched frequency that just continued to get higher and higher until my screaming stopped and my hearing disappated. My eyes flew wide open and i sucked in a huge breath of air and watched my surrounding melt and turn into a black and white picture of a daisy with a bloody daggar next to it. The picture then started to move and a hand reached down to pick up the dagger and clutch it tightly within their grasp. Slowly the scene panned up until dads face appeared,bloody, but not a single scratch or blemish or bruise is sight. His profile then snapped to me and black filled eyes cut into my insides and then the picture snapped away all together and i was still on my knees. I coughed and quickly looked around. Dad was knelt down infront of him but out of fear i moved away as quickly as i could. I didnt mean to.
What was that? "Taylor hunny what happened? Your...your tears....theyre red..." he said and reached a hand out to me. I flinched and backed away alittle.
"Arty...take me home..." i stood up and walked away before dad tried to grab my hand. "Dont touch me!!!!!" I snapped at him. Again i didnt mean to but something was telling me toget out of there as quickly as possible.
"Im sorry daddy....i...i just need to go...." my eyes started to water again but it burned and i yelled in pain. When i looked back up, arty was approaching me slowly shaking his ok. Dad looked at me and tried to reach out again but i shook my head no and watched his eyes shine with fear and sadness. I had to look away, for it felt like fire in my eyes when the wa-blood spilled from them.
"Im sorry zak, ill take her home and call u when shes feeling ok. Tell aaron we will see him later. K?" Arty said.
And with that we walked out of the hospital, this time missing the bed of daisies right next to us and continuing our journey to my house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa.... lol comments!