Status: feel free to message me with ideas and stuff.and your comments are much appreciated :D (no bad critisizm or ill keeeeeeeeeeeeel you! lol not a threat,trust me, im a weakling lol)

My Dad, My World.

bacon

~Some people say theres much to be looked at, much to be observed and closely inspected. Looked at from every angle to find every inch of evidence, proof. But no one considers the secrets...no one watches for the inevitable pain, for the sarrow. They put magnifying glasses to our faces and let us squirm under their firm grips. Everyone seems to ignore the signs, the negative feed back, their friends falling to their feet in a meekly attempt at trying to end themselves. Ive witnessed it in my dreams, ive been a victim myself of critisizm, of bullying. Ive been judged and thrown to the ground and spit on. After coming to this world with a new found purpose, ive realized i cant let any of that get in my way anymore. I can absolutely say to myself that today is going to be a good day and follow through with it just because i can. Any girl or boy hout there...stand up! Stand and let yourself be judged and hurt. For it only builds your strength, deepens your love, maximizes your respect and dignity and pride and pushes you forward! Everyone has their faults, even the most royal rise high only because of pain. So dont tell me what i can and cant do. Dont tell me what i can and cant say, what i can and cant think or how i can or cant look cuz ive been put in a path, a position. I am royal of the highest crowning. A good heart. I will tell you one time and one time only. DO NOT MESS WITH THE SOUL OF THE ONE WHO WORKS FOR GOD. FOR HIS WRATH IS GREATER THAN YOULL EVER PUT ON ME! And that is a risk im willing to take.~
I closed my journal and turned my head towards my door. Arty walked in carrying dinner for the both of us. Behind my tired eyelids i could still see the dagger and my fathers eyes. Black, souless, pitch darkness. But i let arty sit with me, handing me food and tissues for my bloody teared up eyes. I kept my mind focused on artys eyes, a deep deep chocolate brown with the longest more beautiful eyelashes ive ever seen, and sipped at the soup he had laid infront of me. He was even kind enough to pop in dad and myselfs favorite movie, dracula. No it isnt as good as bram stokers famous volume on the details of this hardcore vampires life but it was pretty good considering the movie world of today. The people standards seem to have declined. Oh well.
We cuddled after finishing out food and we waited until both of us were slowly dropping our heads before pulling ourselves from the bed and making it look presentable for the average sleeping person throwing sheets and pillows everywhere to add to the cussioning. My mind had finally cleared, too tired to form a single thought except for small images of me with my head on the pillow sleeping incredibly soundly, before my head really did fall to the surface and i was out like a light.
********************************
I woke to my head falling and rising to the breathing of artys sleeping form underneith me. Somewhere throughout the night the covers had pilled over my head creating a sactuary of warmth. Finally i built up the motivation to pull them off of me revealing the sunlight casting a ray of golden light through my gold curtains. I was glad i had picked this color because it sent my room into a wonderful state of home made honey feeling as it added a glow to my surroundings.....and on artys skin that had been exposed sometime throughout the night as well.
I kept my head on his chest a breathed in deeply the scent of his cologn still pulling at my sences and driving me crazy. But out of the corner of my eyes, i caught a glint os glass being touched by the suns true light and not just a golden haze. Within its depths held a pretty pink daisy with a note standing next to it reading in fat sharpie lines "goodmorning bug, im gone, bacon in the fridge. See u around 4pm. I love you, daddy. " i smiled and looked up when arty shifted ever so slightly into a position more cofortable for him. I felt a billion times better than i had last night and i made a mental note to make sure i told arty before he left, whenever that would be. I looked at my alarm clock and it read 9:30 so i got up making sure not to wake arty and made my way to the kitchen opening the packet of bacon and getting out some eggs. The sizzling calmed me even more and i closed my eyes and sighed. I put my head back and listened to the bacon pop and crackle while i lightly flipped it. Soon i was greeted by gentle hands setting themselves on my hips and arty wrapped around one side of me and gave me little kisses on my neck before planting one on my cheeck and helping me make toast.
After that we ate in silence, keeping our eyes on eachother in a comfortable way. This is how it is for us, sweet and extremely comfortable. But as we smiled at eachother, we heard footsteps run across the hall upstairs. I looked at arty then around looking for gracie but she was no wherento be found. I didnt have the heart to go see what it was so i looked at arty who was already getting up. He kissed my cheek then turned towards the stairs and watched the stairs closely as he turned the corner. My heart pounded as i watched him climb gingerly up the steps and then come back down with a calm face.
"Theres nothing." He said. Then smiled. I smiled back and looked back down to my plate. But then suddenly arty gasped and reached a hand to his throat.
"ARTY!!!!" I ran to him trying to move him, get him away from whatever seemed to have a grip on him. His neck was closing slowly and i could see the blood rushing to his face where the white finger marks making themselves visible sending it all to his head.
"No! "He choked out. "Stay...st-stay over there ok?"
Taylor.......taylor.......take a strike......use god for your freedom.
I looked at arty and felt a calm wave come over me and i stepped forward ignore artys pleas to stay away and reache up to artys neck and felt the energy in him sway and made him stronger.
"Fight it..." i said to myself and slowly closed my eyes as i fed from artys pain, sucking it within my own body. He gasped louder and thats when a wind had picked up around us and the faint sight of daisy petals floated around me. Arty slowly came down on his feet which had been levitated while being choked. Finally he coughed one loud cough and sat up straight before gripping me in a big hug.
"You saved my life. Thank you."
I smiled into his shoulder and we stayed like that until i decided i needed a shower.
DONT MESS WITH ME, i sent to the demon within my house.
ILL BRING YOU DOWN ONE DAY. It whispered back but i just smiled and cuddled deeper into arty.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this ones short but im like falling asleep lol more tomarrow i promise :)