Status: feel free to message me with ideas and stuff.and your comments are much appreciated :D (no bad critisizm or ill keeeeeeeeeeeeel you! lol not a threat,trust me, im a weakling lol)

My Dad, My World.

The Calm Before The Storm

The day was hot and the pool was calling my name from my lazy spot on the couch. Ever since we got daisy, i had been the busiest busy bee youve ever seen. Picking up my new artistic abilities, i now had a good collection of pieces. The things that were starting to pour out of me were supprizing me more than everyone else.
I had my days now where i just sat and thought about things endlessly. My dads situation seeming to be at the forefront of my mind. Although nothing seemed to be going on, the idea of me being a helper of God, an.....angel (the word still left a weird taste in my mouth), was still beyond me and persephone hadnt made herself known in my dreams for the passed week. I made small mental notes to remind myself to ask her what i was supposed to do. Dad seemed fine and i wished things would stay like that but even i knew that was too good to be true and that i probebly just jinxed it. To be quite honest, i didnt want this responsability, but i knew i had to do it for me and mommy. I missed her the more i got to see her. I just wish she was still here.
Dad was already in the pool with gracie, having funnwith one of her toys while she splashed around. The only reason i hadnt gotten up to swim in this name calling pool was because daisy and i were curled up together. I really needed a nap. But dad swimming made me want to enjoy the day.
Arty had to work today so really i was waiting for him to get off. I wanted him to come over so we could all have fun in our pool. Daisys head popped up then and she looked into the kitchen after cralling up onto my back.
"What is it baby? What do you see?" I asked her. She stood and stiffened and thats when i heard the pots and pans rattle in the rack hanging above the island. I lifted up on my elboes and peeked over the back of the couch to see what had caught daisys attention and there it was. The same thing that had chased me out of dads dungeon not but a few nights ago. It stood unmoving in the kitchen doorway. Standing slowly from my position on the couch, i swallowed the fear creeping up in my throat, threatening me to scream out for my dads help.i knew that the lack of bad Things Was just the Calm before The Storm. What do i do? What am i supposed to do??? CURSE YOU PERSEPHONE!
"What do you want from me? Why do you keep fallowing me around?" I asked. I could hear daisy padding away most likely towards the patio. I didnt bother looking away from the vile thing standing infront of me. I was scared it would disappear. I could also see the single daisy sitting on the window sil behind the demon, slowly wilting before my very eyes because of its close proximity.
"The one thing keeping you alive. That mess of a father of yours." It spat at me in responce. I flickered my eyes to my surroundings, keeping a keen halk like awareness of the demon standing infront of me. I could vaguely hear the sounds of tiny barkng coming from the back yard. Dad would be in soon....but what if something hapoened?
"Taylor!" Dad called out from the distance. Dad....please stay away. The cloak that the demon wore held a dark midnight blue color, the hood hanging low on its head casting a shadow on its face, for that which i was greatful. I didnt feel anything yet, no electricity that was supposed to jold some powers into my fingertips and zap this evil being away like i wanted to do so badly. Abra codabra!!!!!!!!! When pigs fly taylor....
"Oh my god taylor be careful. Dont hurt her....." dad warned the demon when he made his way to the kitchen, his swim truncks making the drops of water audible as they splat on our hardwood floors. "Dont think your all mighty GOD is going to help with anything. MY father wont let that happen." It said. I looked passed it and looked for something to grab, a knife, anything. But would it work? Ugh god help us....
I took a step forward but then the ground beneath me began to shake, things were falling off the walls and the rage within me started to quiver and sound an alarm in my head that was so intence that i felt like i could fly out of here with as much determination as i could muster up. But then i could feel the wind, a wind that seemed to blow only around me like it had before and swirled daisys and daisy petals around in a gentle breeze. I could feel the energy welling up inside me. I closed my eyes and sent a silent prayer up to god to give me strength and i imediately felt it surge through my body. The sound around me drounded, dads cries for help from the vibrating house, gracie and daisys barks fading, all melted away with every intensifying burst of energy.
My eyes snapped open and i found myself levitating high above the scene below. I felt powerful, like i could demolish everything in my sight with the simple bat of an eyelash. But i looked to my dad and he was just looking at me in awe, his mouth agape and his eyes glossed with a slim film of tears. I knew then that the demon was right, i dont know what i would do if dad wasnt here just like mom wasnt here. Demonic laughter bursted through my silent barrier and i put my eyes on the demon.
Its eyes glowed a disgusting crimson dried blood red while its hands contained a palm full of fire that was raised above his head. Hes going to throw it.....he going to throw it!!!
"No dont!" I yelled and threw my hands infront of me only to watch as the vase of flowers on the tabke shatter into long shards of glass and fly into the demon. I gasped and watched as goo spilled from small spots on its skin. What....what just happened.....
"You filthy bitch!!!!!!!!" It screamed and jumped up reaching out a hand to grap me by the throat. I choked under the pressure of his hand and squirmed.
"Dad...da" i whispered. "Shut up fipthy!!!!!!i will kill you!" It screamed again.
"I hear you baby, i hope you can hear me. " and i did, dad was softly talking to me, saying what he was doing while he looked around for things to do to stop the demon who now choked the life from me. I felt like i was failing. I was supposed to be helping him not him helping me. God im so not cut out for this job! But still i could feel this energy swelling up inside of me, heating every nurve ending until i spread my arms and closed my eyes again regaurdless the demon had my life crumbling in his hands, yet i still felt more alive than i ever had. Something was coming up, something was taking me over....something was taking....me....ove-
*********************************************************************
ZAK P.O.V.
Taylors arms spread until they couldnt anymore and her head lay gentlly back while she hovered in the air. But the way the sunlight suddenly poured in through the window, i couldnt believe what my eyes were seeing. Long, elegant, pearlecent, fluffy, white wings exstended out of her shoulder blades. I swear i was the only one who could see them because just as soon as they appeared, they disappeared and so did the sunlight from the window. I could tell she was loosing whatever grip shed had, but i could also tell that she was breaking away from the demons hold.
The kitchen was only a few steps away from me so i bid myself to move and grab the knife that was on the counter. Id read up one time about how iron burned the flesh of a demon if touched with it, let alone stabbed or cut.
"Taylor, bug, catch this!" I said quietly, knowing she could hear me. Her eyes slit open and she reached a limp hand out and caught the small knife with as much grip as she could get. Gracie stood in one corner of the small dining room and growled deeply while out new puppy daisy yipped at the demon. I feared they would get hurt but it was amazing to see how good everyone in this family held their ground. But then the demons eyes left taylors and burned into my soul. It let go of tyler and spun its attention to me leaving tyler floating, gasping and coughing in the air that she had lost. The demon pointed one long, sharp nailed finger at me and opening its now more visible sharp teethed mouth as if to say something.
"Today is your day zak! Today is the day i destroy you for taunting my bretheren! I will NOT STAND FOR THIS!" i hadnt been afraid of this thing until now as it lunged itself forward at me and stopping right in front of me digging, slightly, his nail into the center of my chest.
"Today is your last, bagans." It said in a whisper. But then taylor was behind him, the knife held tightly in both hands above the demons head and the strongest face ive ever seen her wear.
She spoke low and determined, and simply became my hero as soon as the words left her mouth that resembled her mothers in so many ways,
"Not for him, but DEFFINATELY for you." And with that she plunged the knife deep into the back of the demon, running all the way down its back while it made no sound in pain except for the fire that began to automatically burn its body away all the way until it was nothing but the air in between taylor and i. Along with the sunlight, the demon that choked the life from my daughter disappeared as well and after slowly hovering down closer to the ground and letting out one giant exhausted sigh, taylor fell to the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Omg, im so not sure how i feel about the demon scene, i really need some feedback because i feel like it sucked.