Status: feel free to message me with ideas and stuff.and your comments are much appreciated :D (no bad critisizm or ill keeeeeeeeeeeeel you! lol not a threat,trust me, im a weakling lol)

My Dad, My World.

my brain

Today was our departure for lock down weekend and everything I had packed was neatly placed by the front door. Dad seemed to be having a hard time getting up this morning as well as getting ready, it eating his breakfast. I thought maybe it was just because of mommy but then I thought differently when he didn't say good morning like he usually did every morning. And even more so when he left the house without telling me. Thank god I caught him before he pulled out of the drive way.

"DAD! What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled standing in front of the car.

I saw it then, the war going on in his body was clearly showing in his eyes. One of them glowed a fiery red and the other stayed its natural crystal blue. Hes in a car....what do I do...what if he runs me over...it was then that my phone rang and I slowly reached in my back pocket and answered it putting it on speaker so I didn't freak the demon in dad out. But I heard nicks voice and I relaxed a little. My eyes never left dads while he stared at me through the windshield.

"Taylor are you there?" Nick said.

"Nick...dads in trouble." I said just loud enough for him to hear me.

"Where are you." Nick was urgent already and I could hear the strain in his voice at the news. He was on the move.

"In our driveway...Dads in the car...in front of me...fighting a battle." Dads eyes didn't leave mine but I knew he was winning when a single tear slid out of his fire encased demon eye.

I just stood there and watched him closely and made sure nothing changed until I saw out of the corner of my eye nick come around the corner and into the gate. He looked extremely determined and I wasn't sure what he was going to do but the closer he got to dads side of the car the higher my anxiety rose.

"Taylor come over on this side." Nick ordered.

I did as he said and curled me way away from the front of the car. Dads eyes stayed forward and nick slowly opened the door. I took a moment to observe dads body. Rigid, frightened, stiff with fight. His knuckles were secured so tightly to the steering wheel that they were white with strain.

"Zak its nick. I know your in there. I'm here for you man. Were going to get you out of this ok? Don't fight me." Nick said calmly to my dad who's fingers were slowly getting some color back to them as nicks words were visibly setting in.

Then nick took a couple steps towards dad and let a silver cross hanging on a chain drop from his grasp. I watched dad like a hawk just in case the demon snapped and attacked nick before I could get to him. But nick seemed just as calm as he seemed any other day when he dropped the cross on dads hand and we watched it ripple dads skins until it started to bubble and dads whole frame began to quiver with the fight he was having on the inside.
Nick quick reached in the car and pulled the key out of the ignition and pulled the emergency break so dad wouldn't crash the car.
"Dad fight it! You cant let him win!" I screamed.

It was all I could do, even as nick was motioning me to move back even further back into the yard but the angel within me kicked into gear and i jumped forward towards dad and nick. In one swift motion I spun nick out of the way and pulled dad out of the car and gently laid him on the grass and let his body straighten out so he could relax. But his body still vibrated and I looked at nick for any information.

"This is just like what happened at Poveglia. He...was quivering uncontrolably just like this. Hes fighting. Hes fighting really hard." Nick ran the back of his hand across his forehead and looked down at dad. Persephone....what am I supposed to do!?
"What do I do! Persephonie! Answer me!" I yelled to the sky above me but not even the clouds made a break to the heavens above. I felt like my heart was.running at a million miles an hour. The noises were starting to get to much now. Dads vibrating form and his whines of struggle, I could hear both Gracie and daisy in the house barking, nick was on the phone with Aaron, and my mind was taking it all in.
I needed to relax though, dad needed me. I took giant breaths and reminded myself of my gift. I bent down to dad and took the burning cross off of dads skin and laid a healing hand on the wound and.clothes my eyes. It didn't stop there though once I had cleared the wound on his hand, it spread even further into his stomach and then to his legs and back up into his chest where I could feel the blackness covering his heart. It was swimming, everywhere I could feel inside his body was this pulsing black goo. Thankfully it was disipating the longer I kept my hand on him. The power was working but I added.another palm on his chest to make it kick up.
I knew it was working when the air started to blow harder and the ground silently rumbled under my knees. The leaves on the ground that had fallen in an unusual pattern of death lifted and swirled around me and dad. It was like a curtain of.....this emence feeling of love. I could feel loving eyes on me. Dads, nicks, mommy's, persephonie's, but most importantly the loving hand of God.
And with that it all lifted, dads pain and fight, my anxiety, and nicks worry. Our day had returned to normal and I was extremely glad.
"Taylor...your so amazing." But dads eyes didn't seem to be on me. They were distant.

"Dad what are you looking at?..."I asked. "Taylor, look." Nick said from behind me.

I stood slowly and turned to look at nick who had.tears in his eyes but the most brilliant smile as he pointed to the window of the drivers side of my dads car. And in the reflection of it was....me. but....
"Are those....are those wings?" I asked and put my hands behind my back so I could feel them.

They dragged all the way down to the ground so beautifully and the most marvelously glowing white that they pricked my eyes with tears to. As odd as it was to have them, it was also like they were a long lost friend and soon my smile turned to a fit of laughter and joy after having missed them so much.
"Taylor?...." I heard someone say from behind me.

I had been so engulfed of the attention of my wings that I hadn't heard arty pull up into the drive way just moments before. I turned and smiled brightly at my love and watched emotions flicker in his eyes, a skill from god that now knew I had. Fear, confusion, love, happiness, all of these seemed to flow steadily in a stream inside him but finally he settled on contentness. He was happy. He was...in love with me no matter what I had on me or in me.
"And here I thought you couldn't get anymore beautiful..." he smiled at me and walked closer taking in my wings full length. I watched him take in every detail. And I watched him fill with joy with ever inch of them, of me. He reached out and fingered a single white, fluffy feather and just as gently laid his other palm on my cheek. He kissed me on my forehead and whispered three tiny little words in my hear that meant so very very much.

"I love you."

I swear I could have died right there and then. But too soon he was turned away from me holding out a helping hand to my dad.
"Mr.Bagans, are you ok?" He asked.

Dad just looked at me knowing I hadn't yet told arty about what was going on with him. I nodded to him and waited for dad to stand before pulling arty slowly to me and we turned to the house so that I could explain to arty when nick stood before us. I jumped because of the sad look on his face. Ugh.... and here comes the unhappy feeling.

*1 hour later*

Later arty and I sat on the couch after we waited for my wings to disapear. Nick and dad sat across from us and awaited my explaination of dads... "problem". All I could do was pray that arty understand and not be scared away though I was sure the wings would have done the trick lol.

"Ok arty. I've told you before that my dads not...been doing so well. You know what he does as a ghost hunter and i'm sure you can imagine that there is sometimes some pretty....dark stuff, right?" I asked.

Arty shook his head yes. " oh yea for sure. Guys look, I believe in ghosts, spirits, seeing our loved ones after death, demons, angels, all of it. There's too much the mind doesn't know about. There's too much that hasn't been studied yet for us to NOT believe in something." He explained.

I smiled at him and looked at dad who was already smiling at me lol a keeper for sure lol
"Thats good, i'm really glad you understand because....one of those is inside my dad and is putting him in grave danger. There's a demon trying to take over his soul so this is really a life or death situation."

Arty looked from me to my dad with the most deep expression of sympathy I had ever seen. Then his attention was back to me and he said something I thought for sure would only come out of a crazy person.
"Whatever you need me to do, you name it and i'm on it." Oh my god...how did i get so lucky.

I could only look at him. If I didn't know better I would have just screamed at the top of my lunges the joy that was pouring out of me right now, but dad would kill me, literally lol. So I did this instead, which I don't know if I should regret or not. I looked straight at him and stared all but 10 seconds before my mouth opened for me.

"I love you. "

Big right?.... lol. My brain was telling me that it was too early but I had this extreme gut feeling that it was the most right thing I could have ever said. But it was when he didn't say anything back that I thought I shouldn't have said it.

"I'm sorry...that just....that just came out i'm sorry..." I whispered.

But then he was close. And he had his hand in my hair.and his eyes on mine.
"Taylor Bagans...I love you to." And I didn't believe it until he kissed my forehead. Every relationship ends up in kissing, especially when a love for someone is admitted but what made this so real for me was the simple fact that he kissed my forehead and not my lips like everyone else. We had our own kind of love that no one else would ever be able to have. Seriously, how did I get so lucky.

*several hours later*

We were on our way now to the lock down. It was just a small one that was a state over at some run down hotel that had been standing for hundreds of years. Dad was talking about it when we left. We ended up bringing arty with us too because we all agreed that he would be the extra hands when nick and Aaron couldn't get their cameras off fast enough if dad had to start another demon fight.
I swear the closer we got to the location, I could read everything that was negative reaching us already. But there was also good. There was a lot of good. There were trapped souls, souls afraid to leave because of the things that had happened to them. But then remembered dad telling me just a little while earlier.
"You cant let anything attach to you bug. Your going to get there and your going to feel sorry for the children, for the lost souls. You can encourage them, you can shun them. But Taylor Bagans when I say do not let them attach to you, do not let them convince you, I mean it." He said. I shook my head yes. It was hard though. Everyone there was calling for help from me and as an angel, this tingling feeling inside me was making me feel obligated to help all of them.
I felt really good about this investigation. I just prayed that nothing to serious happened to dad. But I felt better now knowing I could handle it.

*at the location*

A stone hotel. And let me tell you, this stone held so much history that i wasn't quite able to keep all of it in order lol. Currently arty and i stood back while Aaron and nick did some takes with dad about some information about the building. Built in the 1700's, used to be a the home of a queen and home too hundreds of royal people that were either family or servants. There were so many killings by hanging, by beheading, by murder, by accident. There was a woman here who had been trying to get my attention but I told her I would wait until I was by myself to talk to her. It was really weird being able to hear every spirit lingering within these stone walls.
It was really crazy how much I could do while I was in business with god. How much I could see and hear. Everything the average human could see and do was enhanced by a million lol I was happy I would be a good asset to this lock down. I felt like it would make dad really happy.
Now it was time. The owner had just put the lock on the door and we were official locked down in here for 12 hours. I didn't know if i was going to be able to stay awake this whole times but the energy flowing throughout here was keeping me on hyper drive.
"Everything is so alive." I said to the cameras and too myself.
"What do you mean?" Arty asked.
"Hold on a minute guys. Lets introduce you to everyone." Dad started and then turned his attention to the cameras, his voice changing from my father, to professional paranormal investigater Zak Bagans. "For all you GAC family members, we have set up kind of a special investigation for tonight with two very important guests. This is my daughter Taylor and her boyfriend Arty who is here for support." He started back up down the hallway while he continued to explain.
"Taylor is a sensative. He does a bit more than a medium does. She doesn't just hear them when they speak to her, she also sees them as if they were normal people like you or me. She can also communicate with then as though she were talking to anybody. She is going to be of great help in tonight's investigation here at the veterem domum Triton which is latin for the old Triton house."
For the first several minutes we.had started trying to communicate, though the building was very much alive, the spirits making it that way simply were just not making themselves known, not even to me.

*2 hours later*

We had caught some EVPs of some servents here and a few banging noises, but nothing else really was making itself known and dad was starting to get pissed off. Since I wasn't sensing anything, all I could do with my spare time was make sure that I kept my distance from nick and stayed very close to arty. It was ok though. Nick didn't seem to notice my uncomfortableness. I wasn't freaked out by him, its just the sorting out of feelings between family and romance. I really hoped he would patch things up with Veronique so that he could go back to his family after this investigation happy with his family.
Finally since she had contacted me earlier, her presence was made known to me again when the same spirit from earlier asked for my attention. This time she was begging though and I was responding negatively to her urgentness.
"Uh guys, i'm gonna take a bathroom break. Ill be right back. Don't go anywhere." They all nodded and stood there waiting while I "went to the bathroom".
Inside this bathroom I felt very homey and light and I wasn't surprising because everything, and I mean everything was made of marble. Even the refurbished bathroom stalls were completely shaped out of marble. Everything was so bright, including the full bodied apparition standing in front of me. Her dress was ragged, obviously a searvent. But she was gorgeous. She had dark hair like mine all wrapped up in a high bun, her eyes a sharp piercing green. And she had the cutest little beauty mark right above her red lipstick stained lips. It was her voice that caught me off gaurd though. It was shrill and high and thick from the British times. I expected something much deeper.
"Your father is in a lot of danger Ms.Bagans. " I blinked, a bit shocked from her familiarness with me. My name, my dad....
"Yes, I know this..." I looked at her closely and watched her eyes start to water.
"Hes in trouble, go." She let out in a quiet cry. She looked quivery. She looked in a hurry and suddenly I felt the need to hurry, but for what?
"What do you mean?! When?!" I asked in a rush. She looked at me straight then, her gaze sharp and full of worry. And she said sternly to my face a word a was not wanting to hear.
"NOW."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh im so tired lol