Status: feel free to message me with ideas and stuff.and your comments are much appreciated :D (no bad critisizm or ill keeeeeeeeeeeeel you! lol not a threat,trust me, im a weakling lol)

My Dad, My World.

Mr.Zak Bagans

The scene starts in pitch black and slowly backs away, turning into the button of a suit jacket, and then even further as a pair of shaky fingers grab the same button trying his hardest to get it to go through that medling tiny hole. It backs up even further as this man, tall and broad shouldered shrugs and moves on to the next thing. But the thing about this scene is the people in the background behind this man all buttoning up there own suits with shaky fingers and twisted faces. Faces of sarrow. But as the scene backs up even further and the main mans torso and neck is visible, these same shaky fingers reach up to clumsily wrap a tie around his neck but to no avail. Maybe it was the visible dew forming on his forehead, maybe the speech in his pocket, or maybe the thoughts of his daughters lifeless body laying on the ground of their last location. Or perhaps it was the aggrivated evil swallowing his insides as this scene backed up even further to reveal a Mr.Zak Bagans. A Mr.Zak Bagans who is only seen through the face of a mirror thinking of the words his friends had told him.

"...you stabbed her....zak, you were possessed...zak shes your daughter...zak shes not breathing...zak...zak..zak.zak zak zak"

"Zak! Hey man, come on snap out of it." Nick, a man who had been Mr.Zak Bagans' savior for more times than zak could remember or count for that matter, stepped in front of zak and snapped a quiet snap in front of his face. Zak remembered the things the demon had said about nick and taylor. But he wasn't sure about what to say. Nick was a grown man and zak knew in that moment stuck within the depths of evil that nick would keep his hands to himself reguardless. Plus arty was bright in his head.

"Ok...ok im sorry. " zaks voice sounded far away....and so it did as the minutes passed. Today was important. Today was a family gathering day. Zak would see his family today together in a way like no other. But only one person would be on there minds. One special girl that zak had spent his whole life planning for and taking care of. Raising her.

Here on this podium, zak faced his family, their faces glowed with anticipation. And zak began to read.

"She was always a very small girl...a very calm girl. A very very much so daddys girl. " he paused and let everyone chuckle lightly and then continued.

"She would sing and she would laugh. And today im here to thank that little girl for being the light of my life. In loss, in faith, in trouble, in pain. My little girl has always been there for me. And I want to tell my beautiful wife up there who I know is listening right now, that were doing just fine down here. That she can just rest and relax knowing that things are...hopefully under control down here." Once again the small audience laughed.

"But were here for taylor! My wonderful, amazing, beautiful daughter. "

Thats when the scene lowers from zaks glowing face and rays of sunshine in the background, to a dark musky grey mist. And finally a dramatic chored sings into the open air and there lies, in a whole several.feet deep the coffin of a Miss TAYLOR. BAGANS.

*************

Here we see a bed. A black bed. A Mr.Zak Bagans curled painfully between the sheets. Here we see you, yea you sitting in your chair, on your bed reading this chapter wondering if miss Taylor Bagans has seemed to fall into the hands of death. But here we see a Mr. Za....zdaa....Daaa.......

"Dad! Dad wake up! Dad come on!"

"Taylor?" I asked, sitting up in my bed quickly, throwing the covers off and grabbing taylor by her shoulders.

"Dad its ok, im here. It was just a dream dad. Ok? " she whispered while wiping a cold rag across my forehead.

"Taylor im sorry." I blurted out.

The look of confusion on her face caught me off guard but I knew in my heart that she knew what I was refurring too.

"I could have killed you... last night. " she started to protest but I stopped her.

"No, taylor listen. I knew what was happening and I was trying to hard to stop him. But I was there, watching, screaming and calling your name. It was like I was tiny and insignificant inside my own body. But I was pushing I promise."

"Dad, dad. I know. Angel, remember? " she smiled at me and I smiled back. She was right.

"I hope you know I never ever want to hurt you. So help me God if I as a person hurts you-"

"God is on your side dad, literally. Hes already rooting for you. So is persephone. And so is momma."

I looked at Taylor, my gorgeous daughter and thought of all things i've said to her since she was little to help her to be the young woman she is today, and agreed with myself that what she just said to me is the most wonderful thing anyone's ever said to me. And it sure as hell was way better than anything empowering that I could have ever said to her.

"Thank you baby bug."

"Your welcome."

"I love you."

"I love you too daddy."
♠ ♠ ♠
so this one is a filler lol plus just an idea lol tell me what you think!