Status: feel free to message me with ideas and stuff.and your comments are much appreciated :D (no bad critisizm or ill keeeeeeeeeeeeel you! lol not a threat,trust me, im a weakling lol)

My Dad, My World.

uncle aaron!lets hang out!

I knew somehow he would break. I REALLY didn't want to get a bunch of stuff out of him while he was under a guilt coma lol he would have done it anyway if I had just asked but...I wasn't as spoiled as everyone thought I was.

"You want to go look somewhere else Taylor? Ive got something I need work done on so if you want to go you can " dad said.

He handed me a credit card from his collection and walked away. I decided I would go to Hot Topic and bye some t shirts. (No haters, y'all know you buy your graphic tees there just stay over there lol)

"Hey you need help?" An unfamiliar voice laid hand on my lower back and reached high for the shirt my short stature couldnt reach. Damn you shortness! He smelled of....the most wonderful cologn ive ever smelled in my life aside from dads. He was already a bit taller than me with the most sterio typical skater boy swoop hairstyle. He was tan from the California sun and tinted with olive from whatever nationality he was. He was bigger, like a bear. I did not mind at all. Hes so cute.....

"Um...here....hello?" He whispered.

"Oh my god im sorry lol yea yes thanks!" Oh man, Taylor that was too much exhuberance....

"Its no problem. Im Sam." He smiled the cutest smirk.

"Im Taylor. Nice to meet u. " he put out his hand, big but he skin was soft and so was his hold on my own which sank deep within his. Yet somehow fit perfectly.

"Sam, we need u in the back when your done!" I assume it was his manager, but when I looked to see who had made the announcement, the look on the girls face was scrunched up in a sneer. Must be his girlfriend.....

"I'm sorry, you should come back tomorrow...we can hang out on my break." He asked.

I peeked over at the girl and her face held a red complexion and I tried to hold a laugh. I could hear sam chuckling. I looked up at him and we shared a slight laugh at her ridiculousness and said our good byes. I could feel him watching me as I walked out of the store, I had noooooo problemo with that lol.

My cellphone buzzed and dads name popped up on its flat screen.
"Yes daddy?" I answered happily. "I'm ready to go when you are bug" he responded. "Ok. Ill meet you where we came in"

********************************

My birthday was in two days. Our shopping trip to the mall was great but I was kind of expecting a cake our a surprise party from uncle nick and uncle Aaron. Who actually had been absent since dad came home from there lock down. Usually nick Aaron and billy would show up and they would play video games or go over some evidence.

Dad sat at the kitchen table on his laptop searching for ideas for his clothing line. I owned pretty much all of it lol and Big Steppin' wear which I also loved and was wearing right now. The sweatpants he makes are super awesome.

I sat across from dad and just looked at him lol I did this often mostly because it was funny to see his reaction. Slowly he lifted his gaze to me a smile forming on his face.

"Do you need something?" He laughed.

I laughed with him and shook my head.

"I don't need anything lol I was just wondering where uncle Nick and uncle Aaron went to."

Dad scooted his chair closer to mine keeping his eyes glued to his computer screen.

"Um Nick had a family emergency so he wont be back for a while but if you want to call Aaron or something you can." Then he was done. Back to his computer. But thankfully the phone rang and it just happened to be Aaron.

"Uncle Aaron! Lets hang out, mall? How about some ice cream?" I asked.

Dad stayed to his lap top still. Ok this is really starting to get on my nerves.

"Whats your dad doing since you think you can just empty my pockets!" Aaron laughed.

I thought about complaining but I figured i'd tell him why he got here.

"Can you just come get me, I have something to talk to u about." I begged.

I really did miss Aaron but dad was being really weird today and since he got home. I needed answers.

"Ok. Ill b there in 10 ok?" We said our goodbyes and I waited patiently for Aaron's arival.

Dad didn't say anything. He sat, his computer screen flashing across his face in blasts of color. He hadn't hardly said anything to me. Since he got back from his lock down. Usually he came home and we hung out all day together. Movies and just out right fun lol but this time....absolutely nothing.

Finally Aaron got here and I quickly made my way to Aarons car after setting a gentle hand on my dads shoulder.
I missed him.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so...i dont know how i feel about this! Is there something wrong with my writing style? It just seems weird.