Status: feel free to message me with ideas and stuff.and your comments are much appreciated :D (no bad critisizm or ill keeeeeeeeeeeeel you! lol not a threat,trust me, im a weakling lol)

My Dad, My World.

Halloween

IVE OFFICIALLY CHANGED ARTYS NAME TO SAM. DEAL WITH IT LOL Also this is the last chaper of this book. Go pre-subscribe to the sequal to this is you havent already. Theres a link in the authors note in the "authors note" box at the bottom of the last chapter.

All Ican see are daisies. All I see is the smoke rising from beneath them. I also smell the earthy aroma of the ground burning. In the distance I see the flames coming my way and charing everything around them to an ashy blackness, Rolling and crashing like waves. And even though I stand in the deepest depths of this firery pit of ash and flower, the fire consumes everything except me. At the same time I notice this oddness in the sky, a break in the dark, almost black, forboding clouds that lets a single ray of light through.
I see the disticnt shape of wings then and my mothers figure comes into few too. Her beauty captured so brightly in the middle of this shining ray of sunlight.

"Hes in trouble taylor. Your father will be consumed." She spoke and just as soon as she had lightly floated down in the air, she had disappeared with a flash of lightning. So did the whole dream and now I was awake and my bones felt like jello.

My first instict was to check on dad. So I got up, not caring what I looked like and ran to his room in hopes of finiding him all comfy under his thick black puffy covers. But when I opened the door, his usual spot was empty.

"Dad!?" I ran to the living room, and then upstairs, and then to the dungeon....but he was no where!

"What the hell!" I whispered to myself and ran back up the stairs ignoring the uncomfortable stares I was getting from whatever spirits were lurking there. I ran to the kitchen hollaring his name ths whole way there.

"Dad!? Dad where are you! Dad! Dad! Da-"

"Woah there nelly. Jesus taylor what are you doing!? " there he was, holding a banana in one hand and another removing stray hairs from my face. My breathing was ragged and I was having a hard time keeping it together.

"I...my dream.....mommy....trouble....dad I cant...I cant breath!" I said and fell to the floor not able to hold myself up anymore. This was too much. I was equally afraid as I was releaved to see dad and to know that he was safe. But the commotion all at once was too much for me to handle. I was slipping slowly, I could feel it. I was going to faint and I knew it.

"Alright its ok. Here come sit." He was on the move already, putting his banana down and moving me quickly to the table and grabbing me a brown paperbag. I heaved into it a few times and then rubbed the back of my neck to relieve some of the pressure.

" she was in my dream dad. Mom said you were in trouble. Im sorry, I just couldnt find you and I freaked out." Sitting up I looked at dads face which was already turned sweetly in concern and his lips were slightly pursed like he did when he was about to comfort me. Lord knows I needed some loving. Dont get me wrong, my family loved me, plus I had sam who was always there for me.

"I know. She came to me to. " it was then I realized I had been neglecting my duties as an angel and ignoring my dad as my priority. I had strayed off my path and there were probebly gonna be some consequenses to come to me tonight or whenever.

"Ill do everything I can dad I promise. "

After hugging for a bit longer, I was determined to make this day a whole lot better. So I got out the eggs and whipped up a few omlets, some sausage links and a yogurt parfait so that dad would be satisfied. I also decided in making this day a family day by gathering up my family and going shopping for the party. I made a list of supplies and then called everyone from billy to jay in hopes that they would meet me at walmart.

Money wasnt something I was very good with at all, even with dads continuously loaded wallet, but It was good because we didnt need to get very many things since dads personality consisted of all things dark and evil. Our house had a DUNGEON for fucks sake.

Everyone was beginning to show up after I had decided on wearing some simple denim shorts and a kinda thick flanel shirt that I had baught from sams work. First was aunt jess without baby tori...odd but ok lol she was quick to question me about dad.

"Hows zak? Is he stable?" Her eyes were big and she looked frightened. Something was really weird about her. Normally she was just as laid back as nick was and that was extremely laid back.

"Geez jess, hes not dying, just relax a bit. Hes fine. Hes....distant sometimes but hes here and hes ok. For now."

"I know I know its just I heard about what happened on the lockdown and hes never acted that way before, thats not the zak I grew up with at all, its just not, its not hi!-"

"Aunt jess, hey! Hey hey, hes fine ok? Just breath. Here, come over here." Walking her to the couch, I couldnt help but notice the small scratches on her wrists peeking out from under her sweater. Now if theres anything I know about my aunt jessica is that she does NOT cut herself. She is a strong, empowered, intelligent young woman that supports her family and still worries about herself too. Thats how I knew something was happening at her house and hurting her physically.

"Jess...whats haunting you?..." her eyes snapped up to mine and the pure fear pouring out of them made me gasp slightly.

Billy, nick, aaron, jay, sam, and dad all walked out into the livingroom then, smiles plastered on their faces at the thought of the coming party that was to block off our whole street tonight. It was halloween, and that was the story of their lives.

Still abit fear stricken, I looked to sam whos smile immediately turned to a look of concern. He looked from me to jess and knelt down infront of her and spoke words that....I wasnt sure how to put together even though everything that was happening and how it happened so interconnectedly with the people I knew. Anybody who was in our small group all had something happen to them without the outside world getting in.

"I know what your feeling right now."

Thatsball it took. Jess's eyes went soft then and a perfect little smile appeared on her face. Sam stood and put a hand out for aunt jess and she took it gladly, picking herself up off the couch and making her way to the front with everyone following. As soon as I looked into her eyes I knew it was the demon. It was getting around and it made me wonder who else out of our small group were being affected by my dads unruley situation. It made me wonder how it made dad feel to see everyone suffering from something that he couldnt help. I knew he had to be feeling useless right about now. I also knew I was right because he turned and looked at me as I was the last person out of the house, the rims of his eyes were red from the threat of tears and he spoke softly,

"Im sorry. "

*@walmart*

Picking up my list from earlier, I asigned everyone a mission. We were all crouded in the halloween section at the front of this giant store .

"Aaron, cobweb, green or whatever I dont care just get alot of it. Jess, get me three of the strobe lights. Nick and billy, each of you get five boxes of strands of green and purple lights. Jay, I need you to get me some tarps, they can be cheep so dont stress too much. Dad, get whatever you think youll need for the dungeon, smoke or soething. And sam and I are going to get some stuff to put in the haunted house in the garage for the kids." Everyone nodded their heads and headed off in different directions in search for their supplies, all of them still with these huge kiddish grins spreading from ear to ear. It was cute to say the least. Allthough everyone was happy and in really good moods aside from dad, I was having a hard time keeping it together.

It was really hard to wake up everymorning and try to go about my day regularly. Dads "occurances" were so unpredictable. Its stressful dealing with it when it happens, but even more stressful waiting for it to happen. I honestly dont know how I sleep at all anymore.

"Come on honey, we have to get this stuff. Ill take you to lunch ok? Just you and me." Sam cupped my face in his hands and pecked my lips after kissing my forehead. Thank God for love.

For about an hour he and I went up and down every isle, picking out, small skeletons, flying bats, a candy bowl with a hand in it that flips up when you take candy. We got several bags of candy. Thankfully I had been picking a few bags up everyweek for a few weeks so we hand enough for a couple hundred people. We also got at least 20 bottles of fake blood as well as some red paint so we could get the most out of everything. We got alot of tape too, lord knows you always dont have tape when you need it. I got a few scary witch decorations and ones that made scary noices, also some other zombies and lots of things that popped up. As well as some tiki torches since dad requested that all the lights on our street be shut off.

While waiting for everyone to meet up back here in the halloween section, I made a few calls to some of dads close friends. Including the one and only mark and debbie constantino, the famous Chad Lindinburg. I also made some calls to other people that I thought would be interrested in dressing up and being part of both the childrens haunted house, and the haunted dungeon, like the Winchester brothers from Supernatural Jenson Ackles and Jared Pedaleki. Also Paul Wesley from The Vampire Diaries. I wanted this to be BIG. plus it would be a good suprize for dad. Thankfully everyone agreed and also just so happened to be in las vegas for some sort of meeting.

After everyone met up, we checked out and made it home in time to get all of the decorating done. We hung the lightes in all the trees on our street. We put one strobe light on top of the house so that the street was illuminated. I decorated the childrens haunted house by making it a maze with the tarps as walls. Sam and I mixed the fake blood and paint and splatered it on all the "walls" and put the strobe light in to give it that scary effect. I also hung the pop up stuff so that it would drop when someone walked up on it. It looked pretty awesome and I knew it would be better when our special guests arrived to do the scary stuff.

Dad had already baught the spray paint and had it all at a sign on the street. Aaron used white to devide up allllllllll the squares all the way down the street. Nick set up some dinky little stands for people to get info from. We had two food trucks set up in different places and some sponcers like NSPCA where dad and I got gracie and daisy. We also had live local bands to play there for charity. Over all this was going to be amazing.

By this time it was about 2p.m. and I was starting to get seriously hungry. I double checked everything to make sure it was in place and then went to sam who was waiting to take me to lunch. When I approached him, the look on his face said that he was up to no good. I smiled at him and shook my head.

"You better not be getting me in trouble if you have ANYTHING up your sleeve." We laughed. Usually he reveals his master plan to me but when he didnt say anything and kept this increedibly sexy grin on his face I think I knew I had another thing comin. He reached out and took my hand slowly pulling me inside the house and up to my room. He pulled me closed the door and slowly backed me up against it. He put his hands up against the door on either side of my face and leaned in slowly.

He nibbled from my shoulder to my collar bone and I let out a moan and a shiver before he continued biting alittle harder on my neck and too my chin. I so desearved this after weeks of sadness and weakness and tiredness. I needed this affection. With that thought, he took both of my hands and lifted them high above me diving in for my neck again except this time he kissed it slowly. Up and down again and again until I had to watch how loud I was being before someone would hear. He grasped both my wrists in one hand and used the other to slowly make his way up my shirt using his nails slightly to rake them gently up my torso. His fingers traced the bottom of my braw, pushing up underneith it everytime he went across. He kept pushing up until he touched the sensative spot and rubbed slowly, causing me to arch my back.

"Owch." I sucked in a breath of air and we broke apart.

"im sorry! Was I biting to hard? Im so sorry-"

"No no babe its ok I just, my wound. Its not healing." I lifted my shirt and pulled the bandaging off my side just a bit so I could see.

"Oh my god...taylor...you HAVE to see a doctor." Looking at it was painful. It was puckered and open still a bit even thoough there were stitches on it. I had been cleaning it everyday so thankfully it didnt smell. But it was kinda oozy. Gross, I know, im sorry.

"I will, im gonna show dad soon. Just not tonight, every one needs to relax tonight.have some fun. Now where were we? " I wrapped my arms around his neck and ATTEMPTED to makeout with him but, not to my surprise, he unfolded my arms and pulled my face from his.

"Another time. I dont want to hurt you. Lets go get lunch. " ke kissed my forehead and opened the door, quietly walking down the stairs leaving me half annoyed, a third depressed, and a third thankful because I was starving.

We ate at olive garden and had spent alot of time talking about party stuff and things that we could possibly do for fun on the weekends. We also told stories about when we were little. It was nice to have these kinds of talks where we could just relax and not have to worry about demons and angels and pain and just everything that seemed to be getting in the way. I was thankful that I had him to help me feel human again.

I hadnt realized it was 4:30, only and hour and a half until the party started. Our waitress came to us and gave us our check, we payed and drove silently home where I then fed gracie and daisy, changed into my witch costume and stood outside waiting for sam until people started coming with their kids. All of a sudden, here comes aaron in this big white truck with hay in the back! Hurray for hay rides!!!!!!! Followed by nick carrying 3 pinnatas that were all in the shape of a ghost. I gave aaron and nick a thumbs up and started lighting the jack-o-lanterns on our porch and the tiki torches alot the street so that dad could do a few announcements before we let the festivities begin.

All of a sudden this exremely loud creepy organ sounded through the street out of our house and nightfall hit. It was dark and seriously creepy. Hell yea for the bagans family lol people cheered and clapped. I turned on the strobe light and the other fog machine cuz dad just couldnt help himself while he was at walmart.

All the lights in the the house were off and the door slowly creeked open and everyone watched in halloween awe, waiting for whatever was to come out. I saw a shadow then and squinted my eyes, straining to see what it was. When it came into view I gasped and almost lunged forward. It was wearing a cape. It looked like the demon.

Pale hands lifted and then the hooded person threw the hood back.

"Oh my god dad....you about gave me a freaking heart attack..." I whispered and went back to lighting the torches and sorta waching dad. He was dressed as a vampire, his face a pale white as well as the rest of his exposed skin.

" good evening, princesses and zombies, dead cheerleaders and werewolfs." Everyone giggled and turned their attention back on him.

"On this night, vampires roam the streets, zombies at your brains, and witches cast ghostly spooky spells. Tonight is the night where we gorge ourselves with candy and go through scary situations where your little hearts will beat out of your chests! Be daring, be careful, and watch your back because its Halloween....and theres no telling whats going to get you." With that a loud clong from a clock tower track that im sure billy put on rang through the street and all was quiet until I hopped up on a picknick table and introduced myself.

"Ladies and gentalmen!!!!! My name is Taylor Bagans. If you dont know me then im Zak Bagans' daughter! Yay! Just kidding." I let a moment pass for people to laugh.

" I just want to start out saying thatwe put alot of hardwork into this for you guys like we do every year. In my opinion this is probebly by far the best one. We have alot for you to choose from! Pinnatas! Haunted houses! Candy!!!!! Live entertainment! Charity! Food! Drinks! And at the end of the night we will have a suprize for you so if you could please be cautious of the white lines under your feet. Dont be startled by them or think u have to be careful. I just dont want anyone tripping or getting hurt because they think they cant step on them. Over all, everything and anything you want to do is in your hands. Have fun! Happy Halloween everyone!" The crowd clapped and soon music was blending in with the talk of everyone.

I met Paul, Jarred, Jenson, and Chad down the street and snuck them back over to the house and asigned them to their spots.

"If you need anything, just call me." I had taken all of their numbers and smiled to them all. Jarred seemed to have a soft spot for me. Like a big brother sorta thing. He was extremely adorable and I found it funny that he was Sam on the show and my boyfriends name was Sam. Seriously jarred and I clicked, majorly. I made a special spot for him in my head and took his words " if you need anything or ur dad needs anything, then just call." And put it on that specail spot before turning and going back to the the crowd. Sam would be back soon and I was so excited to show him my costume that I knew he would be drooling over. Plus I still wanted him in the worst way...I dont know what it was about tonight but...I was seriously feeling it lol.

Everything was going well. Everyone of all ages, like we had planned, were getting around to everything. Everyone had something to do and were having fun doing it.

My phone started ringing then and i saw it was sam.

"Hey babe whats up? "

"Hey darlin, im here but they wont let me in."

" oh geez, ok ill be there in a minute. "

I hung up and swam through the ocean of people and waved to jarred standing outside of the garage for a small break. Once I got through I wanted to tease sam a bit so as I cleared the crowd, I moved my hips slightly more than I usually did and smiled when I looked at his face. It was definately the reaction I was looking for to say the least.

His smile faded and he looked me up and down as slowly as he could without trying to make it too obvious. Such a guy thing to do lol I giggled to myself and shook my head.

" its alright boys, this ones mine." I said to the guards and grabbed sams hand as they let him through.

"Taylor...you look....jesus christ...." he stopped me and slowly spun me around taking it alllll in. Thats right baby, drink it lololol.

" you like?" I teased and wiggled. He pulled me too him and planted a giant kiss on me before I had to push him away.

"Ah ah ah, you had your chance mr. Letshavelunch!" I laughed and pulled him through the crowd just in time for the spray pain challenge to start.

" excuse me um...taylor?" I looked over and saw this little girl about 8 and she had this horified look on her face. I knelt down to her and placed a hand on her shaking frame.

"Whats wrong sweetie what happened? Are you ok? " she leaned in then and whispered to me.

" I saw a ghost. A real ghost. He had this thing over him like your dad was wearing when he came out. "

Oh my god.....

"Alright, ill tell my daddy ok? Its ok, just have fun with ur spray paint. Forget it happened." We smiled at eachother and she skipped away in her little fairy costume.

"Hello again everyone!!! Its time for the SPRAY PAINT CHALLENGE! We do this every year and I think we have the grandest prize of them all this year so without further adue, aaron would you please please take the honor of revealing this prize!" Dad said.

Sam was rubbing my back and kept getting lower each time. I looked down to keep myself from laughing. He slid his hand to my but and just let it sit there.

"Alright! Hows everyone doing!? Great!!!! Ok so! We will have TWO winners. And each of those winners will have.....drum roll please........"

It was then, in that small moment of silence that Sam squeezed my butt making me jump and squeel.

Aaron looked over at me and well...so did everyone else.great.

"Sorry! Sorry, continue, im good. " I said and put a hand infront of my mouth to keep from once again laughing my ass off lol.

"Alright.... well! The prize is!!!!!!! Passes to go on a lockdown of their choice with the GHOST ADVENTURES CREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone exploded in cheers and claps and screaming. Especially the fan girls.

"Ok here we go, the spray cans will be given to each person. You can be in a group if you want or you can be by yourself. Theres enough squares for everyone. "

It took a while for people to find spots as our street was definately a long one. This was now going to be a waiting game and i had the perfect way to pass the time. I grabbed sams hand and led him back to the house and up to my room and started where we left off, ignoring as much of my pain as I could.

Needless to say I was a virgin and I was extremely scared to do things like this. But tonight, and with this crazy crazy boy that I love so much, I was willing to do anything. I knew he wouldnt hurt me, and he certainly didnt. After making it finally to the bed, I was dizzy with emotion and want. My head felt light and I was soooo happy. Especially as he kissed at my breasts, it was dark and I wished I could see what was going on but, I was dazed. I needed this. Again his hand was under my dress rubbing until I again had to watch my voice. But it wasnt until he started to trail his hand down to my waist that I started to tence up just a little. I took a deep breath and told myself I desearved this one more time.

He ran his hand over my underwear and I shuddered violently with a want so bad I couldnt take it anymore.

He looked at me and his eyes were...full of emence love as he asked me, "are you sure?"

All I could do was shake my head yes and smile.

"Ill go slow ok? Ill make it last. Itll feel good and you wont have to lift a single finger, I promise. Just relax." he got up on his hands and knees and started with a kiss on my forehead, my cheek, my lips where he lingered for a moment, my neck where he alternated kissing and biting. To my chest, then my breasts, he begand to pull my dress off and pulled his shirt off. I felt down his stomach and watched goosbumps form everywhere. He pulled his pants off and slipped my dress off the rest of the way. He started back at the top and took the time to take my braw off and leave a trail of kisses down and down and down until he pulled my underwear off. He placed one more kiss at the base of my belly before gently caressing my hips in his hands and I grasped the sheets in my hands and let his tounge take me under.

And he was right, I had never felt this good.

To determine the winner, we had a photographer take pictures of the final projects and had everyone sign their name on the pictures as it was one of those cameras where you take the picture, pull it out, and wave it to show the picture. As sam and I came out of the house, dad and billy were on the sside walk in front of the house, looking at all the pictures. And after I had my look as well, we came to an agreement of two of the best ones.

One simply was an extremely detailed pumpkin with black cats walking along curly green vines. And the other was traditiona with a navy blue night sky, stars, and the black sillouette of a witch on her broomstick flying infront of a huge glowing yello cressent moon.

"Ok here we go everyone! Our second winner is ...... hailey johnson!!" A teenager with bleach blonde hair walked up happily and hugged each of the guys before taking a picture with her picture and the guys.

"Good job hailey. Ok! And our grandprize winner is!.....angela percef!!!! " at first we saw no one and no one in the crowd moved. Until all the was in the back game this woman whos face no one could see. But her walk was gracefull and her beautiful white dress was blinding in comparrison to the scary blood and gore that was the bagans halloween.

Wait a minute....is that.... the woman came to the sidewalk and slowly lifted her head and I was so shocked at what I was witnessing. I heard her in my head then, talking to me telepathically.

"Your mother told you of the trouble. " my eyes snapped up to her....Persephone, my guardian angel. 'ANGELa PERSEF(phone) she was here, on earth, and not in my dreams. Mommy had said dad was in danger.

"Its here."

A gust of wind picked up and the door creeked open revealing a cloaked figure, his blue fingers penetrating out of the sleeves and his face partially lit from the torches.

"The time has come zak. "

That was it, the demon pulled the trigger and suddenly the roof of the house burst into flames and an army of spirits, all of an aggressive manor spilled out onto the streets filling everyone with screams and laughter and ...everyone thought it was a joke....people might die.....the laughter.....the screaming......persephone.....my family......sam......the spirits flying everywhere......the demon!!!........what was I supposed to do??......what was I supposed to do!!!?????? ....screaming!!!!......family!!!!........laughing!!!!!!!! ........death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......the demon!!!!!!!!!!..........the pain, oh god my side...... pain!!!!!! Pain!!!!!!

Pain!!!!!!

Pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ground.

Dad.

Pain.

Dad.

Blank.
♠ ♠ ♠
TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THIS BOOK! THIS LAST CHAPTER! AND GO PRESUBSCRIBE TO THE SEQUAL. The first three chapters will be up SATURDAY, AUGUST 27th!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much to those of you who read this story, and an even greater thanks to those of you who commented and kept me writing this! Mwah!