Status: feel free to message me with ideas and stuff.and your comments are much appreciated :D (no bad critisizm or ill keeeeeeeeeeeeel you! lol not a threat,trust me, im a weakling lol)

My Dad, My World.

dad i know whats wrong withyou.

The drive home with aaron and billy made my stomach churn. Dad squirming up against that wall was painful to watch. But it replayed and replayed in my head. I couldnt believe he hadnt called me yet. Not even a single txt.
Soon the house came into view and i looked to aaron who sat next to me in the back seat. Dads car sat in the driveway, crisp and black and sleek.
"You know, we dont have to do this today Taylor. " aaron said. I was seriously considering taking his advice because i was kindof scared about what i would find on the other side of the door. Aaron helped me out of the car and together we walked to the door and i hesitated before turning the knob and walking in.
"Dad are you home?" I called. I spoke too soon, the wonderful aroma of pasta filled the air as well as the sweet and savory smell of homemade sauce resipie that i knew amediately as grandmas. A small smile lifted at the cofners of my mouth but the pain and fear in dads eyes from the footage over wrote all.
"In here bug!" I walked into the kitchen, aaron and billy on my heels.
" oh hey guys, i didnt know uwere coming or inwould have made more." Dad zoomed around the kitchen, a smile on his face wider than anything as he swiftly soaked evfderything in whatever seasonings he could get.
"No its cool G, but uh, hey, theres something we need to talk about though so when ur ready alright?" Aaron said.
Dad looked at me and several emotions ran across his face.he settled back on relaxing andnfinished dinner. After making me a plate and himself he layed them in front of us. I pushed minenaway.
"Dad i know whats wrong with you." I spat. I reallt didnt mean to snap. He didnt desearve that. He lifted his eye brows in confusion.
"I know why youve been so quiet, why u snapped at me when u came in the door after not seeing me for like three weeks. Why u didnt even know i left today, whynwe havent hung out at all since youve been home. My dad has been gone...."
I just looked at him, watching his face sink and sink at the mention of every single neglect. I didnt want to see that, not after the pain i had whitnessed earlier.
Billy spoke up for me then, "shes seen the footage zak.....its time she knows."
Dad looked me straight in the yes then, honestly the most aatention hes given to me in days.
"I am so so sorry Taylor..." then he put his eyes too the floor and pushed his plate away like i did.
"Dad...let me help you." I placed a hand on his and looked around at billy and aaron. They both nodded there heads and gave me a small smile before leaving me with dad and our empty house, thats full of tention.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meh. Guys help me. For real, i need help.