Status: feel free to message me with ideas and stuff.and your comments are much appreciated :D (no bad critisizm or ill keeeeeeeeeeeeel you! lol not a threat,trust me, im a weakling lol)

My Dad, My World.

streamers in every color

Cotton feilds.....
"Taylor...."
Warming sun....
"Taylor hunny...."
Dad....dad?
"Taylor , bug, come on get up." Light streamed in my window and turned the dark shade behind my eyelids a mystifying flourecent orange. Unfortunately, although beautiful, it was starting to burn my eyes. But i was happy to hear dads voice sounding normal as could ever b.
Slowly but surely i slid my eyes open until i had a full view of his glowing face. I smiled and then laughed cuz he looked like an absolute goofball! He had his hat on sideways and was wearing a yellow shirt! YELLOW! ZAK BAGANS WAS WEARING A YELLOW SHIRT.
"Oh god dad, yellow? Really? Go put a black t-shirt on beforr i kill you" i laughed.
He smiled and yanked my arms to get me up, successful of course lol
"Get dressed taylor, get ready for a day of funnnnNA! " he emphisized the NA! At the end and grabbed my nose in doing so lol i laughed like a mad person and pushed him out my door and dressed in simple jeans and a tie-dye t-shirt.
Unlike my dad, i was a simpleton, soaking in my own glory of just being me and no one else. After hearing about dad being bullied when he was little, i tried not to make myself a target. But by him usually being himself around all, had encouraged me to do the same.
But still he is a very flashy man, i mean comr on, hes a Vegas boy. I smiled to myself and exited my room.
"Oh.....my....god...." i looked around the living room in disbeliefe. Aarons party had been too much but this... i was for sure about to kill my dad.
Yet somehow i found myself smiling uncontrolably looking at the streamers in ever color i could imagine, cupcakes built in small towers on every surface of the table, confettii that even the most cleanliest house wife wouldnt be able to pick it all up. Pictures of me strung along the walls, different colored tissue roll strung from corner to corner, stars dangling from the ceiling, birthday cake cutouts pasted to the walls, and balloons in ever shape size and color anyone could ever want!
But then the grandest of them all was the 4teared cake towering high on the dining room table. It was all white with delicate, intricate black designs spread all over it and red roses lined the base of each tear.
Then i turned towards the kitchen and a whole mountain of presents from yesterday and some i hadnt seen before, stood as tall as me.
"Dad......your in so much trouble" i said smiling. He laughed and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.
"I told u i would have a suprize." He countered.
"This is like.... 50 suprizes!!!!!!" I screached
"Taylor bagans, are u complaining? Cuz i can take it all do-"
"No dad no dont u dare,"i cut in laughing. Everywhere i looked........cake and cupcakes and snacks and drinks, everything, it all bordered everywall lol
"Dad, how long did this take u?" I looked up at him awaiting his responce.
He looked around at everything he had accomplished and smiled contently.
"Since i got home last night." His smile grew and so did mine.
"You should have slept dad....whos going to eat all of this!"Lol
I didnt have any friends really....i had one girl friend, probebly my best friend, as well as my next door neighbor.
"Nick, aaron, billy and jess are coming back." He said.
Soon someone was knocking and in came Nick and Aaron, slouched and looked worn out from probebly looking over more footage.
"Happy second birthday midget." Nick said while stuffing an extremely sprinkled cupcake in his mouth. I laughed and hugged them each before dad pulled me by the hand towards the pile of gifts.
"Theyve all done something for you bug so, be prepaired." Dad lifted his hands and wobbled his fingers in front of my face and laughed.
I was blindfolded. Great. Knowing these guys, plus billy and jess who just showed up, they were probebly going to prank me out the wazoo. I shoukd have caught myself before agreeing on wearing a blindfold lol.

*******************
After being shown some new furniture for my room from dad, some clothes from aunt jess, a computer from billy, and more of Aarons newest pieces of clothing from his line, dads idea was to throw me in the pool. And of course i didnt know it until i was meekly gasping for air lol
We just relaxed after that, telling jokes and the guys reminicing some old funny stories from when they were in school together. Jess hung with me, but like i said, i was a simpleton and just stayed to myself.
As for the mountain of presents, i got a TON of new clothes. Idk what people think when they go and buy presents for people. Like, u know everyother present is going to be clothes, why dont u go out on a limb and get something else for once lol
Some was jewelry that i probebly would only ever wear once in my life. But although i was iffy about the clothes, after trying them on, they looked pretty nice and i looked forward to setting up outfits.
Dad and billy set up my firniture after throwing out some old stuff. I was in much need of everything i got and that made me happy. But what made me even more happier was dad hadnt acted outward at all today, and his attitude stayed happy and bright.
As far as i was concerned today, dad was perfectly fine, and i was a-ok with that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im sorry guys, not feeling very creative today but i hate leaving u guys without something to read lol plus this chapter was crap, so now i can start new on a better one :)