Status: In process!!!! So suscribe and read on peoples :D

Unexpected!

Seven..

*Jacob’s POV*

“DAD! Why did you invite her here today?”

“Why not?? I haven’s seen Sam in a while. What’s it with you?? Do you not like her or something??”

“I never said I didn’t like her. I just wanted to know why you had to invite her.”

“and you got your answer. So clean up a little Sam should be here soon.”

Great…..

*Sam’s POV*

I got home and showered. Luckily Steven(step-dad) was asleep. Shocker there. Probably drank so much last night he passed out. I got out of the shower and went to my closet to look for something to wear, I finally settled with a red life guard hoodie, american eagle shorts, and some white converse. I put a little make-up on. Not really a huge make-up person. Left my hair down and curly. I went to the kitchen to grab something to eat since I was still a little hungry. Em’s meal didn’t really fill me up.

“What are you doing here?” I closed the refridgerator door to see Steven standing there.

“Just looking for something to eat. I’ll leave here in a second if I’m that much in your way.”

“Sam, I don’t need your damn attitude today. Got it??” He said giving me a dirty look. When I got those looks I knew it was time for me to leave.

“See you later.” I said grabbing my keys and my purse from the counter and walking out the door to my car. “SHIT! I forgot my phone!” I said out loud. I really don’t want to go back inside. Maybe he went to his room already. I walked back inside and into the kitchen. I looked at Steven sitting at the counter with my phone next to him.

“Forget something?” he looked up and smirked and grabbed my phone.

“Can I please have my phone?”

“Depends…..”

“On what??” He winked at me, and that sent a chill down my body. “Please Steven. I just want my phone.”

“Come get it”

I walked over to the counter and reached over and grabbed my phone, but as I was pulling away he grabbed my arm and pulled me. “Stop Steven that hurts!” he kept pulling and he pulled me to where I was almost on top of the counter. I grabbed the edge and started pushing myself off. He let go and I fell back onto the floor.

He walked over to me and kneeled down to where he was at eye level with me and he grabbed my chin to look up at him, “Leave. And make sure you don’t come back for a good while. Go upstairs and pack your shit. I don’t want to see you for the next week.” He let go of me and left the kitchen and went down to the basement.

I blinked back the tears that were building up. I always thought crying showed weakness. The last time I cried was the fight. I got up from the floor and ran upstairs and looked for my duffle bag and packed some clothes. Weeks worth of clothes, toothbrush, extra money I had from winning some races, cell phone, keys, purse…good to go. I zipped my bag and walked out of the place I used to call “home”.

I got in the car and pulled out my cell phone. Probably should call Billy and tell him I was on my way.

“Hello?” that’s not Billy I thought.

“Jacob?”

“Yeah? Whose this?” He asked

“It’s Sam. I just wanted to call and tell Billy that I was on my way.”

“Alright well the front door is open so just walk in when you get here.”

“Mkayy. Thanks Jacob.”

“Sure sure. See ya soon” *click*

………“Well bye to you to”
♠ ♠ ♠
.........well hope your enjoying the reading so far. I know it's mainly fillers, but i promise it builds up