Status: In process!!!! So suscribe and read on peoples :D

Unexpected!

Nine...

*Jacob’s POV*

“So how’d it go bro??” Paul asked.

“Yeahh did you talk to her.” Jared asked.

“Who??” I asked.

“Sam, of course.” Quil said.

“Ohh. Yeah we talked.”

“Ha! More like flirted! You haven’t stopped smiling since you got here.” Paul said.

“Maybe a little. What’s it matter anyways??” I asked.

“Nothing. You just seemed like you didn’t like her after the fight.” Jared said.

“Speaking of which, where’s Embry??” I asked just realizing he wasn’t there. Actually Sam wasn’t there either.

Paul, Jared, and Quil threw glances at each other. “Uh. Yeahh see, Sam thought I’d be best if you and Embry stayed away from each other for a while.” Jared said.

“Why?? The fight was that bad. Yeahh so what I imprinted on Sam.” I said. Really what was the big deal about it. You’d figure everybody would be happy that it was with a girl everybody loved and knew.

“Don’t get us wrong, we’re happy for you. Really. Just Embry had already told us that he didn’t want Sam involved in all this. She already has to much going on already. Now she gots, well this. Sam is just like embry‘s sister. He looks out for her.”

“I’m not gonna hurt her or anything.”

“Yeahh well it's just precautions, Sam is keeping Embry and you away from each other.” Quil said. “Nothing personal.”

“Yeahh right.” I said walking away. Thank God they didn’t follow me. I needed the time alone to think. What to do, what to do. I told myself that I had to try ignoring Sam before the whole me falling on her thing happened. I play backed that moment in my head…her eyes, her smile…it all sent chills down my spine. “UGH!” I yelled frustrated. I cant hate her. The girl is freaking unhateable. Great. Do I back off for Embry’s sake or do I follow what I want.

“I need to talk to Embry.”

*Sam’s POV(Not Uley)

“Alright Billy, bye.” I said hugging him.

“Bye Sam. You have a safe trip home.”

Shit. Home. I was kicked out for a week. I need to call Embry or Jason. Knowing Jason he was probably with a girl.

“Yeahh…home.” I said smiling.

“Something wrong at home??”

I started walking away, “You have no idea Billy.”

“Well sit down and tell me before you leave.”

“Can I show you instead?? I really have to make a call soon.” I asked.

“Show?? Sam come inside please. Real fast.” He pleaded.

I came back inside and went to sit on the living room couch. “Okay uhm, you know I’m living with my step-dad now right?”

“Yeah, Steven right??

“Yeahh that’s him. Please don’t freak or say you need to get help or anything. Okay??” He just shook his head. I pulled up my sweatshirt sleeves and showed him the bruises on my arm that were left from this morning. I caught sight of them earlier when i was in the restroom here. The bruises were red and purple and shaped like the grip of fingers on both my arms. I looked up at Billy and his face went to shock.

“Ohh Sam. Your poor thing. What happened??” He asked reaching for my arms.

I pulled away and covered them back up. “My step-dad, that’s what.” I looked up and saw Billy just staring at me. “Look Billy, I don’t want you feeling sorry for me. I can handle myself. I’m a big girl. I appreciate it but don’t.” I said.

“But Sam your---”

“I know. I’ll be fine.” I said getting up, walking toward the door. I opened the door and turned around to look at Billy. “I’ll be fine. I promise. Don’t worry. Please??” he just nodded again. “Thanks.” was all I said and I shut the door behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
well the last chapter and this chapter gives you the idea of how Sam and her father's relationship is...rough