Status: Not active :(

The Sorcerer.

02

That night I went to bed thinking about the guy. Ayiyi! I can't fall in love! Never! It's just never happened to me! My life is so amazing, no stress! But now there is stress because of my stupid board! It couldn't have just said 'yes'?? Like what the fuck? Even if I DID like him, not that I do I barely know the guy, there's is no way I'd actually get settled! To work the board you have to stay 100% pure! "Gah!" I shrieked. My dog came running up the stairs. "Yuri?" I asked. She licked my hand. (Yuri means Lily) I laughed. I kissed her head and let her out to pee. I leaned on my pathetic doorway. I got Yuri inside and went into my room. I stripped down into my bra and panties, and climbed back in bed, again. Eventually I fell asleep.
The next morning I woke up, and put on a pair of shorts and a tank top. I ate breakfast and brushed my teeth, and let the dog out. Once Yuri was inside I grabbed my keys and went outside. There was a small breeze but nothing you can't handle. I turned on the air in my car, turned the music up, and rolled down the windows. I realized how stupid I am, and turned the air off. I arrived at my shop a minute later. "Kira Kusabana's Shack" it read, but it's not a shack! Yes, my name is really weird. Why didn't they just put Killer Flowers Shack instead? probably because it would scare customers away. I sighed, unlocking the door. I walked inside, seeing all my stuff was gone, plus over $100 in cash laying on my table. Someone wanted to buy everything... Okay... I counted up the money with a sum of about $312. I smiled. But now I have nothing! This means, I must choose my last resort... Being a blood donor. But not my blood... Innocent peoples blood. I chanted the chant and asked my question. "Beki ore yaku waga saishuu rizo-tu?"
"Sore goshujin nyu itonami, sou hai." I groaned. I grabbed my 2 suit cases. I didn't choose thug life, thug life chose me -.-. I groaned, knowing I need more suitcases. I shook my head. I might as well buy what I need now before I become a criminal. I bought 2 more suitcases. I'll need them. In one I packed necessary clothes, which I didn't have much and I know tricks to make it all fit! So I have all my clothes! I also threw in my makeup. Don't have much of that either. I grabbed my big bag and put my needles, board, which I named "Tatsujin" because it means master. I also shoved my wallet, and other items I don't want lost. Along with my money. I have to abandon my store now. In another suitcase I put all my hygiene items, and Yuri's stuff. Mainly her toys. She's a BIG dog! I also shoved her shampoo and stuff. I stuffed my food, since I'm poor I don't have much, into another suitcase, along with her treats and dog food. I put her harness on her, and then her leash. I grabbed her cage and walked outside to my car. I put her cage in there, along with my suitcases. I had one left so I packed my movies and games and all that. I loaded that up and grabbed my other stuff. My TV, and all that. I'll come back later and get the rest of my stuff. With a stolen U-Haul... This is NOT a good day at all!
♠ ♠ ♠
"Beki ore yaku waga saishuu rizo-tu?" - "Must I choose my last resort?"
Sore goshujin nyu itonami, sou hai - Its your new life, so yes.
"Tatsujin" means Master.

Like?? Follow me on Instagram please!!

@stormy011
@girlfashionmadness
@littlepotato011
@purdyanimals :) PLEASE? ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥