Status: Not active :(

The Sorcerer.

03

I bumped along the rickety road. I crossed a bridge and found a little Cabin. It was in the middle of the woods, and it reminded me of that movie, Cabin In The Woods. It was a good movie, but it's not real... To my knowledge. It didn't look like the cabin, but it's a cabin in the woods so.. I sighed. I looked inside the mailbox. No one home. Perfect. I opened the door and looked around. The door was unlocked so hey, free house! I smiled. Upstairs, basement. Perfect. There's the middle floor, equipped with a living room, kitchen, and bathroom. Plus a hall closet behind the front door. Upstairs there's the master bedroom, bathroom, and spare room. Then the basement downstairs! And the scenery in the backyard is amazing! I started putting my stuff away, and before 10 P.M. I had all my stuff I had brought settled. I picked up my phone and called my friends. "Guys?" We chattered and they got their lazy butts over here, women!
"A sleepover?" Bara said as she walked through the door. I nodded, Yuri instantly jumping on top of Bara. I smiled at the dog's insaneness. Seconds later, De-Ji and Satsu came through the door. I smiled, then I forced a group hug. I showed them around the house.
"You don't mind that I invited a couple guys... Do you?" I stopped in my tracks.
"Hell yes I do!" I exclaimed.
"I was kidding!" De-Ji explained. I sighed.
"Good!" I paused. "We could skinny dip because I have a lake in my backyard!" I suggested.
"You didn't plan before you called us? SO unprofessional!" Satsu said. I smiled, because it was a joke. I helped them get all their stuff in the rooms.
"I have a favor to ask of you..."
"Oh do we finally get to make the gang!!!!" Satsu asked. I smiled,
"Yes. I was robbed. I need some stuff, and we need to get it BEFORE we become criminals!" Bara smiled.
"I can get us anything we need." Bara said. I nodded. We headed out with the little 200 dollars I had left. We bought 10 sets of kitchen knives, I didn't necessarily pack everything, but I will get my old stuff. We grabbed 4 large bags, like the ones you kidnap people in, and we went home. I ran to my house and grabbed all my stuff that I still needed. I put my used stuff in my drawers. I smiled. Then I frowned.
"We still need guns.... " I said. Bara nodded.
"Already covered!" She said, smiling evilly.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.mibba.com/Blogs/Read/526190/Pictures-For-My-Story/

:)
Bara- Rose
De-Ji - Daisy
Satsu- Murder