Looking up to You

Chapter 2: Why Do You Do It

Late that night i heard thumping and i went to see and it was Jordan making out with the girl aggressively taking off her clothes...i hate when he does this because i'm scared that one day the wrong woman will come to his life and get him sick or trap him...i have to stop this before they go in his room and i went downstairs and he saw me"Alicia"he said in shock"your suppose to be...umm sleeping"he said and i looked at the girl"can i talk to my brother alone?"i said"...okay...i guess see you tomorrow"she said and he looked at her and smiled and nodded his head and she kissed his cheek and she fixed herself up and left and he looked at me"what happen?why did u send Jessie away?"he said and i looked at him upset"i know your gonna hate me for this but....i don't want you to have sex anymore"i said"what?why?"he said"because i don't want you to get anything u don't want"i said and he looked at me"aww Aly....i'm gonna be fine..."he said"no your not fine Jordan.....your scared....scared to commit to someone since-"i said"please don't mention...her..."he said and i looked at him"since Alison"i said and he looked at me upset with me"your trying to forget that she hurt you so you go and have sex with these other girls..."i said"no...i do it because i want to"he said"it doesn't matter its bad for you"i said"be quite"he said and covered his ears"no!"i said and i grabbed him and pushed him on a chair and i grabbed his hands and he was stronger so he pushed me and i hit my head hard on the dresser"Aly..."he realized that he hurt me and tears fell because he hurt me..i walk back upstairs"Wait Aly....i Didn't mean-"he said"Just....leave me alone"i said and i slammed my bedroom door"he didn't mean to...he's just hurt...."i said to myself and i walked out of the bathroom and he was sitting on my bed really upset"i'm suppose to protect you..."he said"you are"i said and he looked at me and there was tears in his eyes"but i hurt you"he said"no matter what...i forgive you"i said and he got up..i grabbed his arm and he looked at me"hey i mean it...it was just one push....you won't do it again...right?"i said"promise"he said and he looked at me and smiled and i whipped those tears off his sexy face and then i smiled back"your the best big bro ever"i said and he smiled and laughed at me"i promise...Next Time i have sex its gonna be with someone i truly care about"he said and i smiled"good"i said and smiled"get some rest okay"he said"wait.."i said and he looked at me"sleep next to me"i said and he smiled"okay but lets go to my room and i smiled and i grabbed my pillow and i went to his room....i never really went in his room because usually its off limits and he tooked of his shirt and he went to bed and i laid next to him and he turned the lights off and he put his arm around my waist and i felt safe and warm and i fell asleep faster then ever before........