Looking up to You

Chapter 3: The Wired,Not So Wired..Dreams....

My dream last night was wired...it was about Me and Jordan....Me and Him was walking in the park it seemed normal till he kissed me under a Cherry Blossom Tree and it was on the lips and after it flashed to his room and we r rolling around and he was taking my clothes off and i liked it and he tooked his shirt off and i was looking at his face the whole time he was touching me softly and then it showed my face pleased we where having sex in this dream i woke up shortly after and he was't in bed so i got up and went downstairs and he smiled"hey"he said"get dressed your coming with me...we have to bond"he said and i smiled"okay"i said and i did as told and i went with him and he smiled and we drove off together...he stopped in front of a beach and he parked there..."its pretty right?"he said and looked at me"yeah"i said and smiled"i'm gonna take off of singing...its about time for me to just chill and stuff"he said and he went and called his manager and he discussed some stuff and the manager agreed to give him a month off..."great thanks dude"he said and hung up and he looked at me"i'm all yours this month....so tell me what you want to do or where you want to go...and i'll make it happen"he said and i smiled"okay"i said and he smiled and we looked at the waves hitting the sand from the car.......