Status: I'm trying to upload as fast as possible ^u^

I Know I'm Not That Perfect...

Chapter 1

Ugh. Highschool.

I was standing in front of the huge, grey building.
Why did we had to move away? I had friends in my old school. I had a life.
And now? Now I am the "new one". Well, thanks for nothing.

I made my way to the entry, and went to the office first, to get my papers and schedule and shit.
The school hall was huge. So much bigger than in my old school.
A lot of students already made groups at the different lunch tables. There were the nerds, the cool kids (i guess), the dealers, the girlys... well and then there was me.
I made my way to an empty table in one of the corners.
But before I arrived there i ran into someone and fell to the ground.
Wow, Austin, wow.

"Omg, I'm so sorry!", said the person I ran into.

It was a guy with brown hair and a lip piercing.
Why was he apologising? I ran into HIM.
"Why are you sorry? I ran into you.", I said, while picking up my stuff from the ground.
He wanted to help me but I had already picked everything up.

"You must be the new guy! Hey, I'm Shayley.", he said and took my hand to shake it.
Wait a second.
"Austin. Does everyone know, that I'm new?", I ask nervously.
"I guess...but most of the people do not care...or are too stoned...", he laughs a bit. "Come on, I show you around."

(=^.^=)

Shay was really nice. He showed me where the restrooms were, where I could buy lunch, where the gym was...everything important.
Then class started and the first two hours were hell. It felt like two years, not hours.
But then I finally got out and hurried up to meet Shay at his table like he told me.
When I walked around the corner I ran again into someone. Or should I say something.
I collid with a big, orange cat.
"What the...", I was pretty confused, until I realised that this had to be the school mascot.
"Oh, erm, I'm sorry, man, I didn't..."
"Go out of my way, bitch, I'm busy.", the guy (?) in the costume snaped and walked away.
Wow. My first day at the new school and I've already been told 'Bitch' by a cat.
Typical.

"Hey, Aus! Over here!", I suddenly heard someone shout. I looked over to the opposit locker wall and saw Shay with three other guys.
I walked over and he introduced me to them.
"Guys, this is Austin, he's the new one."
The other guys smiled friendly and one of them said: "Hi, I'm Aaron, and those are Tino and Phil."

"Hey...", I replied shyly.

"Can we go eat now? I'm starving." Shayley said, after the awkward introduction.

(=^-^=)

I sat at the table with a big load of fries and my new best friends.
Well, at least I got some friends at my first day. Not bad, Austin, not bad...

Suddenly two guys appeared next to us. They were holding hands and sat down next to Shay.
"Hey Guys, who's this?", the brown haired one said and pointed in my direction.
"I'm Austin. I'm new.", I said.

"Hey, Austin, I'm Tyler and that's Michael.", the blonde told me and smiled.
"So, how are you doing on your first day?", the guy called Tino asked.

"Erm, well, I already ran into the school mascot...", I said between two bites.
They all started laughing.
"Isn't that, this cute little Ginger, behind the cat costume?", Michael asked.
"Yeah...but I guess you shouldn't call him that next to your boyfriend...", Phil said and pointed to Tyler, who looked kinda unamused.
"Sorry, babe, you know I love you.", Michael said and kissed him.

Well at least, they were supportive at this school...
♠ ♠ ♠
So, that's the first chapter...Hopefully I can upload the next one tomorrow :3

YAY AUSTLAN xD