Status: I'm trying to upload as fast as possible ^u^

I Know I'm Not That Perfect...

*ONESHOT*

Tylers POV

I was sitting on my normal bench in front of my house, listening to music and doing my homework.
It was a beautiful summer day. One of those, which are not to warm and not too cold but it still feels like the middle of summer.

My house is right next to the school and this bench is on a small hill, looking down to the school building.
I looked up, watching the younger students come out of the building, when suddenly someone catched my eyes.
He wasn't a young Student, maybe even in my year. He was tall, skinny and had dark hair and tunnels.

I didn't know why, but I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

Yes, I'm into boys. But I never really had a boyfriend, because I don't talk that much and am a bit shy.
Maybe he's new, I thought. But even if, I would be too socially awkward to talk to him. I would be much too shy to do anything.
But then he suddenly crossed the street, walking into my direction.

Keep calm, Tyler. You can do it.

I tried to concentrate on my homework. My face deep in my book. Maybe if I'm quiet enough, he....
"Hey, what are you doing?"

I looked up, into his face. Oh man, his perfect face.

"Why are you sitting in front of the school, doing homework.", he wanted to know, his eyes fixing mine the whole time.
"B-because I live here.", I pointed behind me at my house.
He was still looking at my face. I blushed a Bit.
"But that's no excuse for why you are doing homework.", he said and raised one eyebrow.

"Why shouldn't I Do it?", I ask quietly.
"What's your name?", he suddenly asked instead of answering my question.
"Ehr...Tyler Carter."

He let out a small laugh. Oh wow, he's laughing at me...

"I'm Michael.", he said. "When do you normally leave in the morning when you life right here?"
I didn't expect such a question.

"Ehr...ten minutes before school starts...normally"
He gives me a weird look.
"What? Aren't you meeting some friends before or something?", he asked.

I blushed a bit more.
"I don't have much friends...", I answer quietly.
He raised his eyebrows.
"Oh...erhm...whatever, See ya.", then he walked away.

Wow, you fucked it up again, Ty...

(^.^)

I was sitting at the kitchen table. It was early in the morning, a cup of coffee in front of me and thinking of Michael.

I couldn't get him out of my mind since yesterday. But I didn't expect him to talk to me again.
He probably thinks I'm a weirdo...

When suddenly the door bell rang.

Who the hell...?
I opened the door just to look in his face.

Holy mother of god, what the heck?!

"Ready for school, Carter?", Michael asked with a happy grin.
I didn't Know what to do or to say. Was he real? Did he really come to pick me up?!
"Come on, we gotta go.", he said like this happened every day.

I nodded and grabbed my shoes and my bag quickly, because I didn't know what else to do.

^(°u°)^

"Okay, this is Aaron, those are Tino and Phil and the guy over there is Shay.", Michael said, introducing me to his friends. "Guys, this is Tyler Carter."

I wave shyly and they give me friendly smiles.

Wow. Michael is on this school since two days and already made more friends than I did in the last few years.

But why was he doing all of this stuff? He didn't Know me.
Maybe he's just doing it because he's thinking I'm alone...
Great.

We had two classes together.
He was pretty hyperactive, always drawing things in Books or talking to others, while I was actually paying attention.

He spend the whole day with me, sat me next to him on his table between all of his friends in the lunch break.
After the last class he even walked the few meters home with me.

"Tomorrow at the same time?" he asked when we arrived my house.
"Why are you doing this? Spending this much time with me, I mean.", I suddenly asked him.
He raised his eyebrows and I blushed.
"Because I like you, Tyler Carter.", he gave me a huge smile and I swear my heart skipped a Beat.
"So...See you tomorrow?", he asked again, with a soft voice now.
"I don't know, it's weekend...", I said.
"What's the problem."
"It's my birthday...my whole family will be here."

Suddenly his eyes started to sparkle.

"Your birthday? Oh my god, that's perfect! We can go out on the evening, celebrating it!", he said happyly.
"If you want..." I answered.
"I'll be here at eight!"
He smiled another perfect smile at me before he turned around and walked to the bus Station.

(~^.^~)

My birthday was pretty boring. All my grandparents had arrived. The whole day was a big, long waiting for 8PM.

I couldn't decide what to wear. I've never really been partying so I had no idea how to dress. I didn't even know what Michael had planned for my birthday...I hope it wouldn't be too awkward for me.

Then at 7:59 he finally arrived.

I opened the door to see an incredible good looking Michael in front of me.

"Ready to party?", he asked excited.
"Er...I guess...", I answered, a bit unsure about the whole thing.
He laughed his cute laugh again and then took my hand to pull me with him.

"Come on, it's gonna be fun!"

Michael took me to a disco a bit more downtown.
It was loud and sticky and I didn't feel very comfortable.

Michael knew a big bunch of people already.
Every new meter he stopped to greet someone else.
I felt a bit weird, but he still hold my hand so I didn't complain.

"Would you like a drink or something? I'll pay it.", he suddenly asked when we were standing on the dance floor between all the other people.
I didn't really want to dance, so I nodded quickly.

He pulled me to the bar and got me a weird looking cocktail.
"Do you like it here?", he screamed into my ear, because of the loud music.
I shrugged, because I didn't Know what to say.
He looked at me for a seconds, our eyes locked.
"I have an idea.", he finally said and took my hand again to pull me out of the club.

Okay.

We were sitting in his car, which smelled like him, what I really liked.

"We didn't have to leave.", I said again. I felt bad because we left the disco so quickly.
"Stop it, it's okay. I'm gonna give you your birthday present now.", he said.
"You have a present for me?", I asked surprised
He rolled his eyes while driving towards the school.
"In the school building?", I asked confused.
"Just wait a bit."

We got out of the car and he started walking towards the entry of the big football field.

"What are you doing?", I asked."And how can we come in? It's locked."

He put out a small metal colored thing and opened the door with a small 'click'.

"How did you...?".
"Psht, stop asking questions.", He said while walking in through the small gate.
I followed him quietly.

The football field was completely empty. Only the moonlight was shining at the fresh grass.

"Hey, you don't need to do this.", I said when we were walking towards the field. "I know, you'd rather be partying with your friends than walking around with me, just go, it's okay, I'm going home and..."
He interupted me with spinning around and putting his right hand over my mouth, his face close to mine, his eyes sparkling.

"Stop. Talking. If I wanted to be partying with my friends I'd be partying with my friends. But I'm here with you because, like I said, I like you. I like you, because you are different. You are cute as fuck and I'm not gonna go anywhere so stop worrying and just do what I say."

I stared at him, completely speechless. We stand like this for a few more seconds before he smirked at me and walked to the middle of the football field.

I was still standing at the same place, watching him.

He waved at me and I slowly followed.
"Come on, I won't bite.", he screams from the middle of the Stadium.

When I was five meters away he came over with two steps, grabbed my wrists and pulled me against him.
His face only centimeters from mine.
He wrapped his arms around my waist and my heart beat got a million times faster.

And then suddenly his lips were pressed against mine and my eyes closed themselves, like, automatically.

He kissed me.
I couldn't believe it.
He really did kiss me.
And it felt perfect.

When he let go again he put his forehead against mine, staring into my soul.

"Happy Birthday, Tyler Carter."
♠ ♠ ♠
aaaawwww xD

Okay I woke up early and wrote this :3
I hope you like it :)

The next chapter will be up soon, I hope ^.^
I'll try my best ;)

Have a nice sunday <3