Status: I'm trying to upload as fast as possible ^u^

I Know I'm Not That Perfect...

Chapter 11

"I'm so sorry, babe!", Michael whispered from two seats next to me.

I kept my eyes on the moviescreen trying to ignore him.

"Baby!"

Staring at the screen.

"You know I love you."

Just watching the movie.

"Ty! Please, don't ignore me!"

The movie.

"Poopsie!"

"Don't even DARE calling me that!", I suddenly snapped.

"Can we talk outside?"

"Yes, please!!", an annoyed Shayley, who was sitting between us almost screamed.

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room.

"Why are you so fucking mad at me?", he asked while grabbing my shoulder.

I shook off his hand. "Because I am."

He suddenly wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me towards him.
"I'm sorry, okay. Whatever I've done I'm sorry. But please stop being pissed, that kills me."

He sounded dead serious by now and as I stared in his eyes I could see he definitley meant it.

I wanted to say something when we suddenly heard weird noises from the toilet.

"Oh god, please not.", I sighed as we heard Austin and Alan making out next to us.

Michael started to laugh and I couldn't be mad at him anymore.
The situation just was a bit too ridiculous by now.

"I love you, Ty.", he suddenly said and kissed me.

^(*u*)^

Alans POV

We were on our way to the party in Austins car.
Tyler and Michael seemed to be happy again, because they made out on the backseat.

"What kind of party is this?", I asked Austin.
"It's a pool party, Shay told me." he shrugged.
"I don't have my swimwear with me.", I said a bit sad. I liked pools...
"You don't wear swimwear at a pool party."
"So you swim naked?", I asked shocked.
"If you drink enough..."
"Oh good lord...", I sighed and sank down in my seat.
Austin just laughed.

The party found place in a huge house, nearly completely made of glass.

"PARTYYY!", Michael screamed and pulled his boyfriend quickly towards the house.

Austin and I followed him inside.

Shay, Tino, Aaron and Phil drove in the car in front of us so they were already inside.

"Hey, guys! Drinks are over there.", he pointed at a bar in the middle of the room.

The house was full of people and I knew a whole bunch of them.

After a few drinks and greeting almost everyone I wanted to see the pool.

"It's upstairs!", some girl told us, when we asked her.

To my surprise it was pretty silent on the second floor.
Only a few guys were smoking in the corner and the pool area outside was completely empty.

"Awesome pool party.", I laughed, a bit drunk already.

"What are you talking about, it's perfect!", Austin suddenly said and put off his shirt and shoes.
"What are you doing?", I asked.
"What does it look like?"

He looked so hot without his shirt, I got a bit uncomfortable.
Okay, not only a bit, to be honest.

He started to take off his pants and when he was only wearing his underwear he jumped into the water.

"Austin, what the...?"
"Come, in, it's perfect."

I looked at him like he was crazy, when suddenly someone pushed me forward and I fell into the pool.
With all of my clothes on.

When I pierced the water surface I could see Tyler standing at the border of the pool, laughing at me. Completely drunk.

"Oh my god, I love you so much!", Michael laughed happyly, pulling his giggling boyfriend back into the house.

"I hate them so much.", I grumbled.

"I'm glad he did this.", Austin said and suddenly pushed me against the poolwall.
"What are you doing?", I wanted to say but he stopped me with a rough kiss.

I kissed him back, trying to calm down, because he only wore his boxers.

We ended up making out in the pull until it got so fucking cold that we had to go out.

"I'm cold and wet.", I said, shaking.
"That's what she said!", Austin laughed and I gave him a 'are you serious' look.

Suddenly he took off my shirt and wrapped his hoodie around my shoulders.
"And what about you?", I asked surprised.

"I'm fine.", he smiled and took my hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay next chapter ^-^

Thank you guys for reading and your comments :3

Have a nice week <33