Status: Aaaaaaactive:)

The Power of Love

Prologue

"No, please! Please! STOP!!" I screamed, hands covering my face. It was no use. I cowered on the floor, while the football jocks kicked the life out of me. The blonde cheerleaders in their blue and gold Lakeside uniforms fought off Saffron and Dixie, as their beloved precious hunks beat the shit out of me. My cries turned into whimpers, as they moved their feet up my body. My chest, my neck, my head. I felt myself fading away into darkness. I heard shouts of the teachers down the corridors. I heard Daniel's voice in my head, laughing. Too late....

"Genni?! Genni! Saff, quick she's coming around!" I heard rushed footsteps. "Ugghh...." I groaned. I opened my eyes, and I saw blurry faces staring back at me. "God, where the hell am I?" I slurred. "You're in hospital, Genni." Saffron said gently. My vision was coming back now. "Jocks?" I asked them. They nodded. "How long have I been unconscious for this time?" I mumbled. "3 days. All the doctors thought you were in a coma. thank God you're awake. Your mother's gone to sign you out of Lakeside High for good. She said this couldn't carry on." Saffron explained. I tried to sit up, and an excruciating wave of pain washed through my body. "So, am I going to another school or..?" Dixie nodded. "Ten hours from here, in a place called Santa Carla." Dixie said softly. "What?! But, what about you guys? I won't be able to see you!" I cried hoarsely. They looked at each other and grinned mischievously. "Your mom also thought of that. We're going with you."
♠ ♠ ♠
So hey! My first story woop woop!! Hope you enjoy!