Status: Aaaaaaactive:)

The Power of Love

One: Santa Carla

"No way! DC all the way! Marvel go decay!" Me and Saffron yelled our battle cry. Dixie pouted, but she couldn't keep a straight face. We sussed her out, and Saffron slowly moved her hand to Dixie's side and tickled her. Dix immediately had an incontrollable laughing fit, and we all started giggling. We were in the car on the way to Santa Carla. Me, Dix, Saffron and Mom were in one car, Dixie's mom and dad were driving the moving truck with all the furniture in, and Saffron's mom was in her big Land Rover with all our suitcases. We were moving to a big house, by a boardwalk. It wasn't a mansion, yet it wasn't a house, my mom told me. Big enough for all of us. "How's your leg Genni?" Saffron asked. I looked down. "Well, it's alright. A bit swollen and blue, but other than that? All fine and dandy!" I laughed dryly. Saffron nodded, understanding. I didn't even want to look at myself in a mirror after that day. I had bruises all over me, and my leg was sprained. Dr. Lightman said the bruises would heal after a few days, but a sprain is a sprain. "Well, girls. We're here." My mom was right, we were passing the sign that said Welcome to Santa Carla. It was a colourful sign. I turned around, and I gasped. On the back, scrawled in red graffiti, it read: MURDER CAPITAL OF THE WORLD. "Did you see that Saff?" I asked. "What?" she replied. I explained. "Wow, well...looks like Santa Carla is going to be very interesting." Dixie remarked, eyebrows raised. We drove down the sandy streets, and down a big country road. When I saw the house, I could not believe it. Saffron and Dixie got out the car. Mom opened my door. I grasped onto my crutches and put my weight on them. I limped out of the car, and Mom shut the door behind me. "Okay girls. You have a choice. Either you can stay here and help out, or you can go explore the boardwalk." We all looked at each other. "BOARDWALK!" we yelled. Mom giggled and shooed us down the huge driveway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah really sorry about the short chappies. Will do a really big one next, where we introduce the Froggies and Sam! Get ready, get steady, and hold your teddy!