My love will you ever come to be?

Chapter 10: Oh Shit....She's Caught

A still but sad voice picked up the phone,"Hello?" said the voice. "Hey sis! It's Sue. I hear your down in Florida for a few days." The voice said "No, Sue I never went to Florida. I would have told you. Why in the world would you get the idea that I was down in Florida?" "Oh, thats strange because I saw Amber down here in a laundromat. She had her hair died black and she said you were all busy and were in a for a while." "WHAT!?!?!?!" Amber's mother screamed. "What's the matter?" "Amber is down there, in Florida?" "Yea, in fact i just walked out of the laundromat. Why?" "Amber ran away, and now she is found!" Amber's mother was filled with joy and happiness. All of a sudden she relized "But she's in Florida! Sue, I need you too do me a favor. Please write down where she is staying." "Sure no problem, but do you want me to tell her your on her way?" "No. I want to smother her with love and then kill her."

Amber was having fun on her own. She was shopping and going around all of Florida. She made new friends. She met them in a bar. She even met a guy, Steve. Amber was in a bar at the time when, "Oh babe, you make me so horny." said Steve in between a kiss. "Come on lets go back to my place, where we can have, fun"
Soon they were at the hotel where as soon as they walked in they fell on the bed kissing. Steve started to undo Amber's bra strap. Amber knew what was happening. She let it all happen. Soon they were moaning, and all the neighboring rooms were cursing through the walls, but the two did not care. In fact they carried on.
Suddenly the door crashed open and Amber's mother came in and fell to the ground. Her father behind her. "Well if this ain't the right room, I'm giving up" said the father sarcastically. Amber's mother ignored the whole comment and got up off the ground. When she saw her baby in the arms of a stranger, on bed, and almost completely bare, she started screaming. "What the fuck do you think your doing! Your fourteen for God's sake! And I nor your father, nor you know who this is!" Amber's mother scrambled over to Steve and started hitting him and chasing him out of the hotel room. "Mom!" Amber yelled. "Steve come back! Great thats three of my loves running away from me now, in a matter of two weeks!"
"Who the hell do you think you are? Do you have any idea how worried and scared your father and I were? Never mind that at least your safe. Now come lets go home."
"No I don't want to. Don't you know why a ran away? To begin a new life to get away from all the stress and things like what just happened happening."
"Your coming home now young lady!" yelled Amber's mother.
"We are going to get you some help, and we are going to make you feel much better. You are going to be fine. Just come home sweetie. We love you and we're not quite ready to let you go at fourteen." Amber's dad said very calmly. That's what she liked about him, he was kind and didn't get upset about things like this as much as her mother did.
All three dragged themselves into the car and began there ride home. They all needed there rest and recuperation. Amber would be getting some help very soon.
But would it help her, or hurt her?