My love will you ever come to be?

Chapter 3: Her Nightmares May Be The End

Amber's life was going really good for about a month. She came home and into school smiling everyday. Her mom and dad were happy to see her smile so much that they hadn't annoyed her once that whole month. She had finals to study for and she wasn't stressed out at all. Amber was loving her life.
"So...when are you going to talk to Mike in person? I mean you can't always just talking to him through the internet. That's not life like, you know what I mean" said Stephanie, randomly as usual but she said it in a stern voice and she meant it.
"I don't know, I mean whenever I'm talking to him online, my heart is always thumping really loud that I think its going to burst! Besides I don't know what to talk to him about. I hardly know any of his interests."
"Well, nows your time to find them out! Ask him how he's doing on tests. Or what are his study skills." said Rose
"Or, you can ask him about bands! Huh! Ask him if he likes My Chemical Romance!" shouted Liz
"Yea that's true, I mean I guess I could talk to him about those things"

When Amber got back home, she went right online to see if Mike was on. Liz was on and talking to her friend John. Amber sent her a message. Immediately Liz sent one back asking if she could tell John, Mike's best friend, that Amber liked her. "Please, Please, Please?" Liz insisted. "Alright but...." before Amber could finish Liz had already told John, and thats when it all started.
John's screen name popped up on the screen and it read "You'll never get Mike. Your not his type, and he doesn't like you, he probably thinks your a freak." Amber didn't even want to respond she just clicked the box so it would ex out. She was hoping, it would be gone from her memory too, but all she could think about that night was, Mike, Mike, Mike. John's words kept repeating themselves over and over in her head. She regretted telling Liz to tell John her deep secret. "It was the biggest mistake in my life" she said to herself as she tried and tried to fall asleep.

"What if he really doesn't like me?" said Amber the next day at lunch. "Don't worry, Amber. I'm so positive he likes you. Besides he doesn't even know about it yet" said Rose. Amber just felt like putting her head down and waiting for it all to blow over.

When Amber got home she went up to her room again. This time she didn't go on her screen name. She just sat on her bed, hugging a pillow and staring at the ceiling. She soon heard a loud sound that let her know she received a message while she had been away. She didn't have the guts to get up and see who it was. But her curiosity was eating away at her. She finally got up to see who it was. "Maybe Mike's on." She said under her breath. He wasn't, it was Liz. She said she had bad news. Hearing this Amber came back and said "What's up?" "Well....Mike kinda knows you like him." said Liz. "WHAT!?!?! NO! Did John tell him?......I swear if he did I will kill him!"
Amber didn't even want to know....all she knew was Mike knew her secret and she wanted to die.
The next few days, Amber had felt very sad and depressed. There was no more smiling, just grouchiness. Her friends tried to talk to her but whenever one of them did they only made Amber feel bad and cry. Once she even was talking to Rose and she said she would be right back and when she was away from her computer, she went to the kitchen, made sure no one was around, and held up a knife to her neck. She was very close to slitting her neck open. She was so stressed out and her friends were very worried about her. She would yell at them and sometimes she even cried in front of them.
She wanted to commit suicide, she wanted to give up. "What happened? My life was great a month ago and now I want to lay down and die. My life was on a great track, and now it crashed." Amber said as she looked in the mirror.
Amber tried to bare the next few days, for finals, but all she could think about was giving up.