My love will you ever come to be?

Chapter 4: He Never Liked Her In the Beginning

After a couple of days of all this drama going on, Liz told Amber that John told Mike her secret. Amber was very ticked off at John. Liz had said that Mike said that Amber was mad weird when John told Mike. Amber burst out in tears at this.
After a few hours of thinking this over Amber had a solution. She decided that she had to talk to Mike if she wanted to clear this all up. She waited all her vacation for him to come online, but he never did. When she was about to give up, she heard another noise coming from her computer, Mike came on. Amber was so happy that she was shaking, more than usual. She couldn't even type right. He replied "No, I never ever said that you were weird. All I said was, 'I don't like you more than a friend.' Your one of my friends I don't call my friends weird."
After hearing this, Amber was very relieved she was happy to hear that Mike considered her a friend. She was very happy the rest of the day and wouldn't stop thinking about him again. There was a catch though. Mike said he wouldn't like her more than a friend, and that's what brought Amber down.
In about a few days John said to Liz that Mike liked someone a lot in his neighborhood. This brought Amber down, to the point where she thought she was back in the beginning.
"He never liked me from the beginning, and he never will"