My love will you ever come to be?

Chapter 9: She's Seen

"She didn't pick up! Amber didn't pick up! I'll never find my baby, my little girl! Oh! Where are you Amber!" cried Amber's mother. "It's okay. She's probably back at the house now. Sitting in her room, drinking coffee." said Amber's father. He took a puff of his cigarette. "Oh! What do you care, you don't love her like I do! All you want to do is smoke! She probably hates you! It's all your fault she ran away and why we'll never find my baby!" shrieked the worried mother.
They got back to Amber's house. Her mother came crashing through the door screaming "Amber, Amber baby where are you! Come out my child, come out!" No answer. The mother screamed again. Amber's father yelled when he saw a knife covered in blood on the table. Next to it he saw a letter. Soon Amber's mother came running in. "What happened honey!?" He showed her the letter. When the mother read it she fell on the floor yelling and screaming and crying hysterically. "My baby is gone! And it's all my fault! She hates me! Why! Oh! My baby is out in the world scared and alone!"

Meanwhile Amber was cruising in her car to some tunes. She was almost out of Virginia by now. "I finally got out of that Washington DC traffic. Thank God!" As she saw she was low on gas she got off at the nearest exit. "Fill 'er up regular my good man!" she said happily. As she took out the money she stole from her parents, she thought "I'm really doing well on my own. No one to bother me. I'm alone and I can begin a new life! I can finally live!" "$20 please" Amber handed the man the money and got back on route 199.
It had been at least a week when Amber finally reached Orlando, Florida. She had a lot of money left and she kept good care of it. It always came with her, even if she only had to use the bathroom. She found a hotel close to where there were a lot of stores that she could buy new clothes. When she checked in she only put her bags down and went shopping. Amber was not someone to go shopping a lot. She only went so she could change her image. She wanted to be a new person. She went to a drug store and found some black hair dye. She went to the laundromat to give her clothes a wash. She went back to her hotel and died her hair, took a shower, and went back to the laundromat to go and pick up her clean clothes.
"Amber? Amber.....is that you?" "Oh shit.....they know I'm here.....I'm going to be in so much trouble!" She turned around and saw it was her Aunt Sue. "Oh! Honey! I haven't seen you in such a long time! How are you? Oh I like your hair." "I'm good Aunt Sue. Thank you!" Amber thought to herself she mustn't know about what happened. "I have to go. Is your parnets here with you?" "Yea there somewhere around Orlando. I have to go now too" "Oh! Ok we have to get together soon then." "Yea we're all kinda busy Aunt Sue." "Ok then! Bye Honey!" "Bye!"
"Phew! That was close" said Amber to herself

"Oh, I should give my sister a call." said Aunt Sue as she walked out the store