New American Classic

You're Jealous, Admit It

-Dan-


It had only been three days since Lola last spoke to me but it felt like an eternity. I tried everyday to speak to her but it seemed like she never came out of her apartment and when she did it was either late at night or when I wasn’t home.

“I didn’t mean to scare her.”

Phil eyed me up, judging me as he ate his bag of crisps.

“But you did.” He said between crunches.

I rolled my eyes at him and continued to complain.

“That’s what he wanted.” I spat.

“He?” Phil questioned.

“Yeah, Tony.”

Just saying his name made my stomach turn with uneasiness. This was all his doing and it had worked.

“Who’s that?” Phil asked.

“Some sod she met at school.” I growled. “He’s so ‘perfect’.”

I felt bad mocking Lola but my anger was taking over. Phil didn’t say anything, which made me look at him, desperate for him to agree with me.

“What? He inquired, his mouth full of food.

“You’re not going to agree?” I scoffed. “Am I not right for feeling this way?”

Phil stayed quiet as he searched for the right thing to say which only made me more furious.

“Are you jealous Dan?” He finally asked.

I choked heavily on my water, my cheeks stinging.

“No!” I grunted slamming my cup down. “No Phil I’m not jealous.”

-Lola-


All I could think about was Dan and what had happened at Tony’s party. The madness and jealous rage in his eyes when he grabbed me up struck fear deep into my core. I’ve never seen Dan like that…even when he caught me doing drugs. I didn’t even think he had that in him. The fact that he was able to do that in front of all those people…handling me like I was some kind of pet is what really appalled me.
The thought of seeing Dan made me feel ill so I’ve been avoiding him, not wanting to deal with the trouble. It was shitty out today, the usual London rain coming down in heavy sheets. I put on the bummiest clothes I could find and decided that it was going to be a stay in my apartment and play Skyrim kind of day.
So far avoiding Dan had been pretty easy seeing as we both had different schedules. I avoided phone calls and texts, Facebook messages, “Anonymous” Tumblr asks, and every other sort of social media. When I signed into the PlayStation Network though I realized that all my escape routes weren’t thoroughly thought out. Seconds after starting the game a littler alert bubble popped up in the right hand side of the screen: “New Message From: Danisnotonfire”. I rolled my eyes as I waited for it to pop away.

“Jesus fuck I didn’t think about the PlayStation, can’t I have ANY privacy?” I groaned leaning back against the couch.

Putting that in the back of my memory I went on playing peacefully…until about 15 minutes later when another message alert popped up with the title: “Lola please..”

“No don’t Lola please me.” I snarled aloud.

Again I simply ignored the message and went back to dragon hunting.

“I know you’re playing just reply.”

My blood boiled, the imaginary sound of a teapot going off rang through my ears as my tolerance grew smaller and smaller. I roared loud enough to wake the dead. I threw my controller to the side and pushed myself up off the floor.

“That’s it!” I grunted to myself as I threw my hands up in the air. “This ends now!”

I slammed my apartment door shut behind me not caring if I woke anyone up, and stomped down the hall to Dan and Phil’s place. My fist met with the wood of the door as I banged it annoyingly. After a minute I heard footsteps on the other side and soon enough to my surprise Phil appeared in the doorway.

“Oh uh, h-hey Lo-…”

“Where is he?” I grumbled cutting him off.

Phil’s eyes widened and I swore I saw him start shaking. Without a word he pointed a quivering finger towards Dan’s room. I pushed past him and stampeded my way through the apartment. His door muffled the sounds coming from his game. I opened it quietly but made sure to slam it behind me getting his attention.

“Lola!” He shrieked shooting up to come towards me.

“No.” I said putting up a finger of warning. “Do not come near me you persistent little shit!”

Dan’s mouth sealed shut as if he were a child being scolded by his mother.

“I have not responded to any of your messages and failed attempts for a reason Daniel, I want nothing to do with you.”

My words tore at my heart as fury took over my speech.

“I’ve never been so mortified in my entire life like I was the other night and you expect me to just forgive you like that?”

The color trickled away from Dan’s skin and it almost looked as if his eyes were beginning to glaze over.

“Look Lola, please give me a minute.” He begged as he sat down on the edge of his bed.

I huffed and crossed my arms eager to hear what he had to say. He took a deep breath and rubbed his forehead.

“I know that what I did was unacceptable ok?” He said with a sigh, “But you need to understand where I’m coming from.”

He put his focus on me. I raised an eyebrow just wanting him to finish his sob speech.

“It’s just the way he was looking at you Lola you don’t get it, he was looking at you in such a piggish way.”

My eyebrows connected with disorder.

“Who?” I asked.

Dan looked down at his hands.

“Who Dan, tell me who before your chance is over.” I demanded, getting angrier and fed up.

“Tony!” He exclaimed.

My stomach dropped to my feet but not before I felt the urge to purge all of my insides up.

“Tony.” I repeated, stunned. “Th-this whole…thing is about Tony?!”

Dan sighed again and got up to walk towards the wall.

“You made me feel like shit all because of another guy?”

Venom spilt from my mouth.

“He’s a friend Dan, nothing more nothing less.”

“That’s not what he thinks.” Dan said quietly.

I stepped closer to him.

“What was that?” I said pretending I didn’t hear him.

Dan turned around quickly his eyes full of that rage again.

“He wants to fuck you Lola.” He sneered, steam rolling from his ears. “Every part of you he wants every part of you in disgusting ways.”

I couldn’t help but let out a chuckle, Dan was jealous.

“How can you laugh?”

Dan was fuming now, getting closer to me then expected.

“Dan you’re jealous.” I blurted out.

His eyes widened angrily and before it even happened I felt his body force itself against the closest wall and mine.

“I am not jealous!” Dan raved, jerking his body into mine.

For most this would be terrifying but for some reason seeing Dan use such force and knowing that he was jealous was unsettlingly arousing. We stood there in silence, our heavy breathing the only sound. The fury began to drain from Dan’s eyes and the innocence that usually occupied them suddenly reappeared.

“I just want you.” He admitted putting his forehead against mine. “I just want you all to myself.”

My heart was hammering against my chest cavity and my hands were beginning to shake with excitement and disbelief.

“You’re the only one I want Dan. Not Tony not anyone else just you.”

Dan’s hidden Dr. Jekyll was completely gone now as a radiant smile formed it’s way onto his perfect lips.

“I’m sorry Lola.” He whispered, his face close to mine. “I would kill myself before I hurt you even a little bit.”
♠ ♠ ♠
another brutal one but idk i love aggression and filling Dan with it (;
comment//subscribe
love you guys! <3

Lila's Rainy Day Gear