Status: just something quick to pass the time

Boytoy and Intimacy

caught with a boytoy

“I’ll see you when you get back.” Brendon kissed Shane, watching him walk to his gate. His boyfriend was leaving for a week and he was surprisingly relieved.

Brendon’s newest boytoy was free to come over and spend all day with him. His name was Ryan, his sandy locks draped his hazel eyes perfectly and he was lean, and the world’s greatest fuck according to Brendon.

He loved Shane, sure, he had been his physical therapist after his accident and they hit it off. But, Shane took a vow of abstinence until they got more serious and Brendon went with it,

His first fling was William, a nice boy who was a bit of an exhibitionist. That lasted two months, him claiming that he’d found the love of his life and ran off.

He met Ryan at a bar, fucking in the bathroom sloppily and exchanged numbers. He’d been seeing him for four months now.

He had texted Ryan about it, giving him a key to the shared apartment and telling him to be ready when he got back.

He’d gotten a reply in the form of his bare torso and Brendon (and Shane’s) bed, making him press the gas down a little more.

He got into the complex and raced up the stairs, loosening buttons as he went.

He arrived at the bedroom, Ryan looking him in the eye as he stroked his length and Brendon was so, so ready to get this week started.

He climbed on top of Ryan, now fully stripped and rubbing his erection against Ryan’s, leaning down to capture him in a kiss, rough and bruising, but good.

He rutted gracelessly against him, pausing only to smile down at him.

“Hey.” he smiled down at Ryan, the grin infectious.

“Hey.” Ryan barely whispered as he captured Brendon’s mouth in a slower, more languid kiss now, thrusting up against him again.

Brendon smirked, and coated Ryan with the lube he kept by the bed and almost immediately with no warning and no further prep, kneeled up and grabbed Ryan’s erection and lined it up with his entrance as he plunged down on it.

Brendon rocked and bounched in Ryan’s lap, gasps and moans releasing into the room.

They both missed the click of the lock and the door, but didn’t miss the gasp and yell of “What the fuck?”

Ryan shot up, and Brendon stopped bouncing, turning around.

“Shane-I-i, fuck.” He lifted himself off Ryan’s cock and grabbed a pair of boxers. He kissed Ryan quickly and chased Shane out to the kitchen where he was crying against the sink.

“How long?”

“Shane can we just-“

“How long, Brendon?”

Brendon sighed, defeated, “Four months.”

“Fuck, B that’s almost as long as we’ve been together.”

Brendon didn’t know what to say so Shane just went on.

“Did I mean fucking nothing to you? Was this all a game? My heart is not a fucking toy Brendon. I didn’t have sex with you because I wanted to keep this relationship.”

“Shane, I do love you, I-“

“You just love getting fucked more. I’m leaving, go fuck your slut you stupid fucking whore. I’ll get my stuff another day. I’m gone.”

Shane paused, waiting for Brendon to put up a fight, tell him not to leave and beg him to come back. But instead he stood there, biting his lip and staring at the floor.

“Unfucking believable.” The door slammed and Brenon could breathe again.

He felt the guilt leave the pit of him stomach as soon as he looked at Ryan’s face, sympathetic.

“Wanna talk about it?”

“I thought we weren’t like that?”

“We could be?”

Brendon knew an offer when he heard it, and although it seemed quick, the warmth of Ryan’s embrace was more comforting than anything he’d felt with Shane.