Status: Completed! - the sequel is 18 And Life To Go

Diamonds and Stones

Chapter 21

I had spent the rest of that evening trying to help Phil out and understand what was wrong and convince him that he really was perfect the way he was, as he seemed to be having his doubts.
We were now bang into summer, and I had just crawled out of bed when I got phone call.
" 'ello?"
"Hey, Juliette! I need your help."
"Too early, Dan," I whined. "Call me in about five hours, I'll probably be a bit more awake by then."
"It's 2pm, woman!"
"Sadly."
"Right. Anyways, I need your help."
"That much I gathered. What is it?"
"You... Um, meet me at the mall in like 45mins."
"For what?"
"To talk face to face!"
"Ugh, fine. I'll be there."

---
"So you want me to help you decl-"
"Shush!" he yelled, slapping his hand over my mouth. "Don't say that out loud!"
"Dan," I sighed, prying his hand off my mouth. "We're in the middle of the mall. Who's around to hear us and tell her about it?"
"Better safe than sorry," he shrugged.
"Ugh, fine. So what do you need from me?"
"I need you to tell me a few things."
"Like?"
"What's her favourite love song?"
I choked on my drink, and he thumped me on the back. I coughed a couple of times, then finally I said, "Are you kidding me?"
"No..."
"Well, how am I supposed to know her favourite love song?"
"You're her sister! Ugh, fine then, what's yours?"
"Um... Why?"
"Why not?"
"Well, anything cheesy by Boys Like Girls... Or maybe "Rebel Love Song" by Bla-"
"Black Veil Brides," he interrupted, nodding. "I know it. Good song!"
"Yep."
"Okay. So uhh.. What's her favourite color?"
"The same as mine, purple, blue and black."
"Okay."
He continued this q&a for another hour: he asked me questions about Lizzy, then after I answer, he asked my personal opinion on the same question. He then proceeded to explain his "master plan" to me, which seemed rather cute, if you'd ask me.
"Okay then. Have you told Jack?"
"Nah, I'll call him later on."
"Alright," I laughed. "I'm gonna have a ball, filming this and saving it for prosperity!"
"Who told you you'd have time to film?" he said, an evil glint in his eye.
Oh no.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter, I'm sorry :(