Status: Done :)

Letters to Tammy

Samantha is a 27 year old journalist whose friendship with Tammy started when in the womb. Their mothers met at a doctor's appointment and became good friends. When they realized they both had the same due dates they decided to raise their girls as sister. So moving into a two family house, they began their girl's lives as sisters by choice. Tammy and Sammy their mothers would call them. After Tammy's death, caused by a silent heart attack, Samantha forgets how to function. It was as if her arms had been cut off and she had to adjust to life without them. When Samantha's boss decides to open a branch for his paper in Spain, she is on the first plane out there in hopes to escape the pity stares. She takes with her the notebook Tammy had given her and starts to write daily notes to Tammy. She expresses all the feeling she would otherwise keep inside now that Tammy is gone. (Two weeks after Tammy's death, in her home in the states, she begins to write her first letter.) Going from work to home and doing nothing else, Samantha catches heart-throb Alejandro's attention and he is determined to break her out of her shell. In this tender love story Samantha will find that she can be happy again without ever losing what she had with Tammy. This is a story about how one life ending triggers another one to begin.