Status: Updates regular :)

Take My Hand Tonight

Ashleys POV

I opened my eyes and was blinded by a strong light.i felt around to find the source with my eyes still partially closed.I reached up and closed the window/vent thing.. trust me to get the bunk with the stupid Window.

I climed out of my bunk carefull not to smash my head and walked into the small kitchen jinxx was there making coffee with a gigantic smile on his face ..it was cute but he kinda looked like the Cheshire flippin' cat.

'Hey Ashy!' Ashy? Whats that all about? God this guy was wierd in the morning.

'Hey Jinxx' he put a hello kitty mug infront of me filled with coffee. I couldn't help but frown about the events of last night what did andy mean when he said 'Please just see?' See what!?

'Ashley.. ASHLEY!' jinxx yelled in my face

'Huh?' I continued thinking and occasionally looking up at Jinxx to see if he was still talkng to me.

I heard him sigh and then sit next to me taking one of my hands 'Ashley, what's wrong dude?' Jinxx was so caring and trustworthy.

'I-I don't know Jinxx I'm just so ..confused?' He just looked at me as if to say 'da fuq you on brah!' But i knew he was just worried about me. Just tell him what is going on Ashley. I felt a wet drop fall down my cheek, jinxx pulledme into a tight hug, i placed my head on his chest and began to start crying hysterically 'You know you can tell me anything if you wish Ashley, i just want you to be happy' That's it tell him!

' I think...i think I'm in love-' jinxx cut me off and started singing childish tunes about love

'..With Andy' i whispered just so he could barely hear me.

Jinxx stopped singing and walked back over to me "FUCKING kneeeeeew iiiiiiit!" His face started to bend into a smile i hated barely 10 minutes ago but this time it aloud my heart to heart regain its regular speed, knowing he accepted me! ...wait! Did he just say he knew it? What!

'Wait! What do you mean you knew it?' His smile turned comforting again 'ashley, i see it in the way you look at him the way you act around him you can't stand him being sad, its obvious!"

Andy walked into the kitchen followed by Jake and CC

'Morning guuys' jake yawned and scratched the back of his neck

'Morning' i said to Andy as he sat opposite me

He didn't say anything or even look at me

'I said good morning Andy!' He just got up and moved to the seating area.

I looked over to Jinxx and he just shruged. The room suddenly just got a heavy atmosphere, the rest of the guys all began looking between eachother for answers

Jinxx finally spoke up 'Want some coffee Andy?" Jinxx asked him He looked up (those eyes! :0 ) and he smiled at him.

What the hell! I looked over at jinxx he just stood there mouth open and continued to make the coffee, jake and CC looking at eachother not knowing what in the world was going on.

If Andy wants to play it this way then so be it. I will ignore him too! ... i hope i can anyway ...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ashleys POV comment and tell me what you think...
kinda just a filler chapter this one! Buu- next chapter is gonna be gooood and you probably won't expect it *taps side of nose* ;)