Status: Completed

The Cashby Redemption

Mittens

"Mmm Alan." Austin moaned into the younger boy's ear as he reached his release.
"Fuck." the ginger muttered as he too also found his release.
"You're fucking amazing." Austin said as he pulled out, catching his breathe as he laid next to his lover.
Before Alan could get out another word, the strangled cry of his cat sounded from the hallway.
"Mittens?" he called out worried.
"I'll go check." Austin offered.
He got out of bed and slid his boxers on as he walked into the hall.
"Mittens? Oh here kitty, kitty, kitty. Kitty fucking pussy cat." he said the last line under his breath.
He walked to the landing where he saw the black and white cat lying down halfway on the stairs, clawing at the air.
"You really don't know how to keep your mouth shut." Austin said angrily to the cat that continued to claw and meow. "You're always interrupting me and your 'Daddy'."
The cat replied with another meow.
With that, Austin lost it and he bolted down the stairs where he kicked the cat off the stair it was resting on and he laughed as it tumbled down the stairs, landing with a thud on the floor. It meowed louder than before and Austin trudged down the stairs, fire burning in the back of his eyes and he began to start his torture on the creature.
"Mittens? Austin?" Alan said as he wandered to the landing. He gasped in shock at the horror before him.
Austin looked up shocked, Mittens' ear in his mouth as he was biting it a moment ago. It worked on dogs, why not cats?
"A-A-Austin!" Alan said, he looked scared.
"Alan I-"
Alan rushed down the stairs and grabbed Mittens, craddling him as he petting and cooed to him.
"You and that fucking cat." Austin spat "I'm starting to think you like fucking the cat more than me."
"Austin you know I would nev-"
"Shut up Alan!" he growled and he viciously grabbed the cat and threw it at a nearby wall.
Alan squeaked.
"Don't." Austin growled low at the shorter boy, grabbing his shirt collar. "Or you're next."
Just then a knocked sounded on the door.
"Police! Open up!"
"Did you call then?" Austin squinted his eyes.
Alan didn't reply.
"DID YOU?!" he shouted
The door was kicked down before Austin could get a reply.
Alan struggled away from Austin who was tackled to the floor.
"You're under arrest for the assault of Mittens the cat. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say may and will be held against you in a court of law. You have the right to a lawyer..." they continued their conducted as Austin struggled.
"It's that fucking piece of shit over there!" He shouted in the direction of the cat that meowed in pain.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" he tried to go over and finish what he started, but he was dragged out of the house against his own will.
"We're fucking done Alan! SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" was the last thing Alan's ears heard Austin ever say to him before he was put into a police car and taken away.