Status: I'm sorry if it's bad. It's my first fanfic so if you have any suggestions feel free to let me know. :)

Stand by Me

Chapter 2 - Warped Tour

I woke up at 5:30 of the morning. That meant I slept six and a half hours. Normally, I would complain but I'm too excited. I hopped into the shower. I had to take a shower because it's a habit. I got out of the shower and walked to my room. Then I changed into my outfit. I then decided to call Jackie. "Hey Jackie" I said. "Oh, hey Marta" Jackie replied. Yeah my name is Marta. My Mexican parent just had to name me a Spanish name too, right? "Did you take a shower yet?" I asked. "Yeah I did. Did you?" Jackie replied. "I just finished" I said. "You better be getting ready" Jackie said. "I am, I am." I said. "Okay, well I'll call you when I'm outside your house" Jackie said. "Okay. Bye." "Bye Marta" Jackie said. I put on my purple socks then my gray Converse. I looked on the clock and it was 7:30. I walked back into the bathroom. I put on black Eyeliner and black Mascara. I then put on a little bit of Eye shadow the color of my skin. Then I put on lipstick the color of my lips. When it dried, I put a little bit of lip gloss. I try so hard not to overdo my makeup. I teased my hair a little bit and then decided to let it loose. I looked into the mirror and I wasn't completely satisfied. Right then I got a call from Jackie. "Hello?" I said into the phone. "Open the door bitch, I'm outside!" she replied. I smiled and walked to open the door. I opened it and I saw Jackie. "Hey" Jackie said. "Oh my gosh! You look amazing!" I said. "Thanks! You look beautiful too! I like how you did your makeup but it hardly shows." She replied. "You really think I look, beautiful?" I asked. "Of course I do!" She answered. "I don't. It's probably because I always think low of myself." I replied looking down. Jackie understood what I meant when I said that. "Hey, don't be upset today.We're going to see our favorite bands remember?" She said causing me to look up at her. "Yeah, you're right" I said looking at her. I was simply stunned on how she looked. She had a nice Falling In Reverse shirt that fit her well, black skinny jeans and red Vans. That's most likely why she didn't want me to wear my first option. I didn't mind though, it looked good on her. Her hair and makeup was breath-taking. It was simple but really pretty. I like how she did her makeup because it showed her real face, like mine, and she didn't exaggerate with her makeup like other girls did. "Well we gotta go so hurry up!" She told me. "Let me get my stuff then we can go" I replied. I grabbed my bag that contains my money and the tickets. I then grabbed four Nature Valley bars, two for me and two for Jackie. I walked back to where Jackie was and we walked out. My mom then drove us to New Jersey. Yeah I realize we suck cause we don't have our driving license. We arrived there at about 10:30, which was the time we expected to be there. Just in time.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry again. It's boring but we're finally getting to meet new characters. I apologize if you're bored. I promise it will get better though.