Status: I'm sorry if it's bad. It's my first fanfic so if you have any suggestions feel free to let me know. :)

Stand by Me

Chapter 3 - Meeting Pierce the Veil

After waiting on a HUGE line to enter we finally got in. Me and Jackie just walked around amazed at all the other bands. The first band we went to was Escape the Fate. That band was special to me and Jackie because that's how our love for this genre of music started. "Hey guys. So what would you like for us to sign today?" Asked Craig. "Hey" Jackie said forcing the word out. She was seriously starstruck. "Can you sign our CD?" I asked finishing the sentence for Jackie. "Sure, who do we sign it to?" Asked Robert. "Marta and Jackie" Jackie said feeling more comfortable. I handed them the CD and they signed it. "Thanks. Can we also get a picture with you guys?" I asked. "Sure" Craig replied. Jackie asked a random stranger if he could take the picture. He said yes and we all took a picture together. "Thanks you guys" Me and Jackie said in at the same time. "Anytime" The whole group said as we started to walk away. "Well, they were nice" Jackie said. "Yeah." I said looking around to see another band. "Oh look! Falling In Reverse is here! I'm shocked both bands are here" Jackie said. "Yeah, I know right. Lets go!" I said walking towards them. After waiting in line to meet them, we were finally next. Jackie was way to scared to talked so I talked for her. "Hey, can you sign her poster please?" I asked no one in particular. "Sure, anything for our fans" Ronnie replied. I smiled as Jackie gave them her poster. "Who do we sign this too?" Jacky said in his cute British accent. "For Marta and Jackie please?" I said pointing to us, showing them who is who. "Jacky." Ryan said nudging him. "You should go out with Jackie. She's hot" He said grinning. Jackie looked down blushing like crazy, while Derek smacked Ryan's head. Jacky looked at him like dude what the fuck? Ryan gave him a stare and sighed. Jacky looked at us and smiled. He and told Jackie "Come here." Jackie looked up and did as she was told while I was watching my shy cousin walk over to one of her celebrity crushes. Jacky kissed my cousin on the cheek and I wanted to burst into flames. Jackie was in shock, but was able to say thank you. I asked if we could take a picture and they said yes. Ron got up and took the pic. It was me, Ronnie, Ryan, Derek, Jacky and Jackie. "Thank you so much guys. You guys are fucking awesome!" I said not being able to hold in my happiness. "And you're fucking awesome for saying that!" Derek replied. Me and Jackie laughed an said "Well, we have to go. Bye." "Bye!" Falling In Reverse replied. As soon as we were far away from them, we started freaking out. "Oh my gosh Jacky kissed me!" Jackie said. "I know you lucky asshole! I'm surprised cause in all the interviews I have seen he looks so shy too! And oh my gosh Ronnie is so sexy!" I replied. "I know! Okay, lets calm down and search for other bands" Jackie said attempting to act calm. I was still jumpy and looked around. "Look! Pierce the Veil!" I said getting really excited again. I mean, what's better than a group of hot Mexican guys with amazing talent? Nothing! "Let's go" Jackie said as we started walking toward them. We were waiting in line for quite a while. We were finally next when someone said something to Vic. I then saw Vic say into a mic "Sorry guys, these two girls are the last ones we're going to sign because we're going to perform in a while. But don't worry, we'll sign after the performance. Love you all". I felt so lucky. "Hola mis amigos. What can Pierce the Veil do for you?" Jaime said with an american accent. "We were hoping if you can sign some stuff for us? Also, if you could take a picture with us" I said. That's how you know I was nervous. When I'm really polite to people. "Yeah, we can sign your stuff." Mike replied. "And I, I mean we, would be more than happy to take a picture with you guys." Said Tony. "Thanks" me and Jackie said at the same time. "So what's your name?" Vic asked me. "My name is Marta" I said. "And you ma'lady?" Jaime asked Jackie. "Jackie" she replied blushing, looking down. I saw Jaime smile which automatically made me smile. "So, you guys Spanish?" Mike asked us. "Yeah, Mexican to be exact. Why do you ask?" I replied. "Well, your name sounds Mexican and Jackie looked Mexican" Tony replied. I wanted to burst out laughing because what he said was true. I am really white while Jackie has a tan color. My name is really Spanish while Jackie is commonly known. "Oh well, we are." Jackie replied. So then me, Jaime and Jackie had a conversation in Spanish. I looked over at the rest of the guys and they looked real dumbfounded. We finished talking and Tony, Vic and Mike said "Okay, we believe you". Jaime then explained what we were talking about. "Hey we're not stupid!" Vic exclaimed. "Yeah, I understood half of the conversation!" Tony added. "Tell them turtle!" Mike replied. Me and Jackie laughed and Vic asked me "So Marta, are you and your cousin going to see us play?". "I wouldn't miss it for the world. Me and Jackie would love to see you guys." I replied. "Okay, so come with us before it's late" Vic said as he pulled me while Jaime pulled Jackie. They dragged us to the very front of the stage. The band introduced themselves and started to sing Just the Way You Are. "Cause you're amazing" Vic sang as he reached his hand out to me. "Just the Way You Are" he finished and let go. When they were done with that song they introduced someone. "Okay we got a surprise for you. Come on out Kellin!" Vic said enthusiastically. Me and Jackie lit up like a Christmas Tree. King For A Day was one of our favorite songs. "Dare me to jump off of this Jersey Bridge?" They started and me and Jackie sang along. When the song was over Kellin walked back out of the stage. Then they sang Caraphernelia and got off the stage. Surprisingly they actually found us. I was shocked because I thought they would have forgotten about us and move on with their lives. "So what did you think?" Tony asked. "You guys were amazing" I said hugging them individually followed by Jackie. "Hey Marta. Would you and Jackie like to take a tour of our bus?" the guys asked. "Sure!" Jackie answered. "You took the words right out of my mouth" I added. "Okay lets go" Mike said. "Wait, don't you guys have to finish the signing?" I asked. "We postponed it to another time" Tony replied. "Oh okay". We walked until we reached a bus. We entered and walked in. We walked passed a kitchen, then the lounge and then the bunks. "Tony sleeps in the lower-left, Jaime on the upper-left, Vic on the lower-right and I sleep on the upper-right." Mike said. "Ohh" I said as I sat on Vic's bed . "Do you mind?" I asked him. He nodded no. We stayed there for a long time. We talked about everything, like how is it to be in a famous band and stuff. While me and Jackie were trying to get to know them better, they were trying to get to know us better. After a while things got a little awkward and Jackie said "Now how are we going to get home? It's really late" Jackie said. "Shit. I don't know. You know I'm scared to go out this late." I replied. "Yeah I know" she answered. "Well if you want you could stay here just until tomorrow. Marta could sleep with me while Jackie could sleep with Jaime." Vic said. "Okay" we said. It looks like we're sleeping with the guys tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if you think it's lame. Please give it a chance. It's going somewhere. And thank you if you're reading this. If you have any comments feel free to tell me.