Status: I'm sorry if it's bad. It's my first fanfic so if you have any suggestions feel free to let me know. :)

Stand by Me

Chapter 5 - Florida

Me and Jackie decided to make breakfast for the guys to show our gratitude. We decided to make something that came from our roots, a Mexican breakfast. Luckily, they had all the ingredients we needed. We started cooking. We were half way done when I assumed that the guys smelt something cooking because they woke up. "What's cooking?" Mike asked. "Oh my goodness this smells amazing. What is it?" Jaime asked puzzled. "Something smells good" Tony said walking in. "Mmm, what you cooking?" Vic finished. I smiled. This seemed so unrealistic. Me and my cousin cooking for Pierce the Veil? It seemed like an amazing dream. "Okay, you'll get to eat in a while" Jackie said. I'm proud of her. She's finally getting comfortable with them. "Can I at least know what it is?" Jaime asked. "You'll see in a while" Jackie said. After a while of me and Jackie cooking, we were finally done. "Okay, food is ready, come and eat!" I said. The guys came rushing in and me and Jackie started serving their plates. Of course Jaime and Tony were first in line. Once we were done serving everyone, the guys ate. "This is delicious." Vic said. "Thank you" Me and Jackie said at the same time. "It's my mom's recipe so thanks to her!" I said. "Now I love you, your mom and your food Marta." Tony said kissing my cheek. Now this really felt like a dream. Did Tony fucking Perry really kiss my cheek? What the hell is going on? I simply blushed and said "I love you too Tony." I saw that Vic clearly didn't like that. Was he actually jealous of Tony? I stopped my thinking and sat next to Vic. I then looked outside the window and saw we were moving. "What the bloody hell?" I said to myself. "What's wrong Marta?" Vic asked. I continued looking outside and saw it said 'Welcome to Florida'. "What? We're in Florida?" I asked so confused. "Well, you see-" Jaime started. "You kidnapped us?" Jackie said panicking like I was. "Yeah" Tony and Mike said finding this hilarious. "This isn't funny you guys" Jackie said. "Now how do we get home?" I asked. "Stay with us" Vic said. "But our parents and family an stu-" Jackie started. "Give me your phone" Jaime told Jackie. She did as told. She disconnected her charging phone and gave it to Jaime. "Dial in your mom or dad's number" He stated. Jackie pushed in the numbers and soon enough, Jaime was talking to my aunt. Jaime hung up and told Jackie "Good news, you can stay!" Jackie hugged Jaime, she was so happy. "Great!" I said. "You're aunt said she'll talk to your mom Marta" Jaime told me. "Yay!" I said as I hugged Vic. "So, it looks like you'll be touring with Pierce the Veil" Mike said. Me and Jackie smiled at each other. "Welcome to our family" Tony said. "Awesome" Jackie replied. I was so happy to have this awesome opportunity.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading! It means a lot and if you want to tell me anything, let me know. :)