Status: I'm sorry if it's bad. It's my first fanfic so if you have any suggestions feel free to let me know. :)

Stand by Me

Chapter 6 - Meeting A Friend

"So, what are you going to do today?" Jackie asked. "The same as yesterday, only today we'll be hanging out with you guys" replied Tony. "Oh, so we can come with you?" I asked. "Yeah" Mike and Vic said. "Cool" Jackie said. I looked down and started thinking. My train of thought was interrupted when Vic asked "What happened? Is everything okay?" I nodded and gave a smile. "Everything is fine. Thank you" I said. "On a unrelated topic, may I please use your bathroom? I need to take a shower. It's a stupid habit that I take a shower every morning." I said looking down. "Of course" he said. "But where would you get clothes from?" Jackie asked. "Oh yeah, there's that" I said. "I'll give you mine" Vic said. "Really? You don't have to if you don't want to." I replied. "No, it's fine. I want to" he replied. "Thank you so much Vic" I said hugging him tightly. He let go of me and led me to his clothes. I picked out a tank top and some skinny jeans. "I'm taking a shower Jackie" I said walking towards her. "Try not to drown" she said. I looked at her puzzled. "Jaime has already affected you I see" I replied. She just smiled and made my way back to the bathroom. Then I encountered Mike and Tony. "Can I watch you take a shower?" Tony asked. "What?" I replied. "Come on Marta. We're dudes and honestly you're hot" Mike replied. I felt weird and flattered at the same time. It was an unusual feeling. I kissed both on the cheek and said "Guys, I love you but that's not going to happen". I then walked away to where Vic was standing outside of the bathroom. "Thank you so much Vic." I told him. "No problem, honestly" He replied. I smiled and kissed his cheek to show my gratitude. I walked into the bathroom and stripped off my clothes and took a well needed shower. Fifteen minute later I was done and hopped out the shower. I then put on Vic's clothes. They were so warm and comfortable. I walked out and went to the lounge, where everyone was at. I sat next to Tony since it was the only seat available. "Well, you look nice. You look better in Vic's clothes than he does" Tony joked. He was so nice to me. "Thanks" I replied. He then put his arm around me. After that we all started talking about random things. The whole time I noticed Jaime and Jackie in their own little world. Maybe Jaime does like Jackie. I hope he does. They make such a cute couple. It was 9:30 and the boys had to get ready. The guys finished getting ready at around 10:30. We all walked out to help the guys from Warped Tour finish setting up. By 11:45, we all arrived at their signing table. Mike then pulled out two extra chairs for me and Jackie. "Thanks Mikey" I said hugging him. "Thank you" Jackie said getting the chair, sitting next to Jaime. I got my chair and placed it next to Vic. "Hey" I said sitting next to Vic. "Hey beautiful" he replied. I looked down to keep me from smiling like an idiot. I blushed like a mad man. Then we started talking for a while until a guy came and said they're about to open the doors. The doors opened and the signing started. The signing was going well until I saw a perky, short girl with red hair and over sized chest. "Slut" Jackie mumbled under her breath. I almost died of laughter. After they guys signed her things, she jumped over the table and kissed Vic. That infuriated me. Vic pushed her off of him and said "I'm sorry. I'm not into you. I like someone else." My heart shattered into millions of pieces. He likes someone else. My thinking was interrupted when I heard a familiar voice. "Yeah, can you please sign this for me?" said the voice. I looked at her and she looked at me in shock. "Yvette?" I asked confused. "Marta?" she replied. I got up from my seat and hugged her. "Who is she?" Vic asked. "She's one of my old, middle school best friends" I told him. "You know Pierce the Veil?" she asked. "Yeah" I answered. "Ohh, so that's Yvette" Jackie said as she finally stopped talking to Jaime. "Yup!" I said popping out the p. That moment was so awkward! I looked over at Tony. I noticed he didn't stop looking at Yvette. "Turtle can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked. "Sure babe" he said standing up. "Okay?" I pulled him aside and said "Do you like Yvette?" I asked. "Maybe." "It's a yes or no answer. Do you?" "A little" he replied. "Tell her!" I said. "No. I just think she's hot." "I don't care! Ask her to stay over at the bus." "I don't know Marta." "You get to sleep with her." I said winking at him. "But what if she says no?" Tony asked worried. "Leave that to me. I'll convince her." I replied. We walked back to the table and Tony looked at me. I nodded for him to go. "Hey Yvette, wanna go on tour with us?" Tony asked her. "I don't know" She replied. "Yvette, say yes! It's a once in a life time thing." I told her. "You're right. Okay, I'll go" Yvette said. I saw Tony light up...aww! "But that means I have to go and get my clothes and stu-" "No, I'll let you use my clothes just like Vic let Marta" Tony said. "Vic let you use his clothes?" she asked me. "I'm wearing them now." I replied. "Okay then" Yvette said. The signing finished and the guys went on stage. Me, Jackie and Yvette stayed backstage and talked. We started talking about everything. First me and Yvette talked about our old friends in middle school. Then me and Jackie talked about how it's crazy that just two days ago we were fans and now we're touring with them. Then Yvette and Jackie talked to know each other a little better. Then we admitted who we liked. I liked Vic, Jackie Jaime and Yvette Tony. The guys were done and we decided to go back to the tour bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Thank you for reading my story. It means the world to me. Please tell me what you think about it so far. I would like to hear your opinion. Sorry if it sucks. I promise you it will be better.