Status: Hope you enjoy. x

Between Love and Hate.

You're Mine

I was brought out of my climb down from heaven when I heard the familiar sound of my ringtone. I looked over to the side table and then to Felix when I saw it flashing and attached to the charger.

“I plugged it in last night” Felix admitted as he rested his head on my stomach and closed his eyes. I grabbed it, naturally when it stopped ringing.

“It was Larissa” I said and placed it back on the night stand but on closer inspection, his eyes were closed and his breathing had gotten deeper. I tilted my head and studied his face. It wasn’t a bad face, it was actually very attractive when you took away the bruising and the arrogance. I reached out and ran my finger tips over the now purple marks on his jaw, then the one under his eye. What would he have been like if his mother was still around?

My phone burst into life again, causing him to wake up instantly. I picked it up this time and quickly answered it.

“Larissa, unless you have been kidnapped and I need to get Liam Nesson to track you down, I suggest you start begging for my forgiveness” I spat.

“Lauren I am so sorry, I don’t know what happened, I just... He asked me to go home with him and I had every intention of coming back for you and then I just woke up now and...”

“You’re such a dick”

“I know, where are you? I’ll come and pick you up. We can to get a mcdonalds breakfast if we hurry. They are still serving for twenty minutes”

Damn I loved that breakfast. “I don’t need a ride” I said and let my eyes connect with Felix’s again. He had leaned back and placed his hands on my hips, trying to roll me over. I did so.

“No? did you go home? Are you in trouble? Did you meet a guy?” She grew more excited as she spoke, I found it hard to concentrate when he was undoing the zip, so slowly it killed me.

“I didn’t meet... a new guy” I heard him giggle through his nose at that comment.

“Lauren, are you with him now?” She squealed down the phone, I don’t know who it hurt more, me or Russell as I could hear him groan in the background.

“Volume!” I reminded her. Staying on my front as my dress is pulled down my body and discarded.

“Sorry” She whispered. “Who?”

“I’ll talk to you tomorrow” I laughed as he got off of the bed and started pulling some items from his dresser. He inspected them and then turned round and I saw that they were two neck ties.

“No, tell me!” She demanded. “Did you kiss? Sex? You used a condom right? We have to get you to the doctors to get a more steady birth control” She started rambling.

I rolled my eyes and watched him move back over. He looped the lie around my ankles and then tightened them together, tying them tight enough to stop me from running, I guess. Felix then leaned forward and plucked the phone out of my hand.

“Larissa?” He spoke and twirled his finger, telling me to roll back over.

“Yes it is” He spoke again and wedged the phone between his ear and his neck.

“I’m not mean to her” he was starting to use his cocky voice as he moved my hands above my head and tied them tightly to the head of the bed.

“I’d love to chat, Larissa but I have to go and Lauren has no free hands right now. She will speak to you tomorrow” With that he dropped the phone on the side table and leaned forward, kissing the skin above my vagina.

“Comfortable?” He raised an eyebrow.

I nodded and pulled on my arms a little. I couldn’t get out of this. But somehow I felt a little more safe that I did a week ago.

“Good. I’m going to take a shower” He said and stood up with out any explanation. He left the room and grinned as he shut the door behind him. What had I gotten myself into?

After what seemed like an hour, he returned. He had a towel wrapped around his waste and his hair was wet and dripping onto his shoulders and torso. I swallowed and tried not to stare. He walked over to his CD player and picked a disk seemingly at random off of the shelf. This time it wasn’t a post-hardcore band or a metal band but something I had heard before and couldn’t place where.

The eerie music started, then the deep haunting voice began to sing. I knew where it was from; it was from American Horror Story. In a scene where one of the spirits had to watch a man dig up her own remains.

“And so they say baby, for everything a reason” the lady sang and he stared at the player before picking a cigarette packet off of the shelf. He took two out and lit them both.

“Here” He held one between his fingers and let me take a drag from it.

“Why am I tied up?” I asked after I had blown the smoke out. He smirked and shrugged.

“Why the hell not?” He offered the cigarette again, I took another drag. “Are you hungry?”

I shook my head. “My arms are going dead thought”

He placed the cigarette between my lips once more. “They haven’t gone blue yet”

I frowned, beginning to feel a pang of panic. What if he had finally lost it? and this was all a ploy to kidnap me? And I had just confirmed that I was fine and didn’t need any help with Larissa.

“Do you remember a lot of when we were kids?” He suddenly asked. The song finished but looped right back to the beginning.

“Not much” I admitted. “I don’t remember a lot from before Dad left”

He granted me one last drag of the cigarette before he stubbed it out with his own. “You were so sweet. Still are. We used to see each other every day”

I smiled slightly. “I remember that much. I think I even remember that we were bathed together”

He chuckled slightly. “Yeah, that was when I realized you didn’t have a dick” He turned and then straddled my hips. “You don’t remember do you?”

“Remember what?” I asked, feeling nervous by his bare skin on mine as the towel began to fail doing its job.

“There was this one night” He thought for a second. “You were here. When my bedroom was over there” He pointed to the door, across the hall. That’s right, he had a tiny room when we were young. “Your mum and dad were out for the night and my mum was looking after us. She had gone to bed and we had made this” He outlined the shape of a tent from his fingers. “This fort”

“I can’t remember”

He seemed disheartened “And you asked me, if I would marry you one day” His voice was a little quieter. “And I told you that I would. That when we were grown up we would get married and have lots of babies”

I smiled at the thought of it. Young me was so forward thinking.

He continued. “And so we started discussing sex, and that you have to have sex to have babies”

I frowned when I started to remember little snippets of that event and feeling butterflies sprouting in my belly. “And so we kissed... and you touched me... and I touched you”

“We were like... six years old” I gasped. He pressed a finger to my lips.

“I was your first kiss” he interrupted. “I was your first” He paused for a few seconds. “And I’m going to be the first to fuck you”

I swallowed hard. How did such an innocent story turn into something so threatening.

The song once again had looped. “And those who loved before will be brought back together” The lady sang.

“You want to take my virginity? Now?”

He shook his head. “Not yet” He ran his finger down my chest, in-between my breasts. “You don’t want it enough”

I watched his finger stop at my belly button. “But you will” He continued. He leaned forward and untied my hands, then worked on my legs. “As of now you’re mine”

I froze as he handed me my dress. “Yours?”

“Mine” He confirmed. “My girlfriend, my lover” your possession?

“Okay” I nodded. My first boyfriend and it wasn’t quite as romantic or sweet as I thought it was going to be.

“So first things first” He unwrapped the towel from his waste and revealed his hard length. “Suck it”

My eyes widened and I laid still, just staring at it while my heart started to thump against my chest. He took it in his own hand and with the other, hooked his fingers around the back of my neck and pulled me towards him.

“Open your mouth, baby doll” He spoke through his breath, kneeling up and lining himself up with my lips. I looked up at him and shook my head.

“I don’t know how” I told him.

“It’s easy” He grinned, pressing the warm head against my lips. “Open your mouth”

I parted my lips and hesitantly opened my mouth wider. He laced his fingers into my hair and pulled my head towards him. His cock eased into my mouth and he let out a little relieved sigh.

“Suck, hard” He let go of himself and his hand came around to the back of my head with the other one. I closed my lips over his wider girth and sucked it. It felt strange in my mouth, warm and stiff but soft at the same time. He pulled my head further down him and I closed my eyes when I felt it hit the back of my throat.

“Take it” He murmured, pulling out and then straight back in again. My tongue ran along the contours of his shaft as he did. “You’re mouth is so warm”

I began to suck harder as his hips bucked slowly, entering my mouth and threatening to push into my throat every time he did it.

“Harder, baby doll” He groaned, pulling and pushing my head faster and faster. I sucked harder, feeling my cheeks between my back teeth. My jaw was starting to ache before he began to lose control.

“Oh, god, yes” His jaw clenched and his head fell back as he grasped handfuls of my hair and tugged me towards his one last time. His swollen, completely hardened cock pushed past my tongue and into my throat as that hot liquid spilled out of him and trickled down my throat. He let out a long, labored groan.

“Wow” He breathed, just as his cock began to pulsate in my mouth. “You have no gag reflex”

I pulled my head back as soon as his hands loosened from my hair and swallowed hard, my throat was sore and there was a salty taste in my mouth.

He pulled me up onto my knees and wrapped his arms around my waste, pulling me against him. My breast pushed up against his chest and I could feel his now softening member against my crotch. “Good job” He was slightly breathless as he laid a kiss on the bridge of my nose.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liked it xx