Status: Just getting started:)

No Such Thing as Too Young

light up this place.

Finally the bus was loaded and we were on the road. We were sitting on the bus discussing set list and bands on the tour. "I think we were going to be a total of just three bands." Chris says plopping down onto the couch. "And out of those three bands, Cody is once again the only female creature." Matthew says joining Chris on the couch.
Chris plays backing guitar and sings in the band. He was tall, not as tall as Matt, but tall. honey blonde hair that spiked up everywhere, and piercing blue eyes. no tattoos, just both ear pierced and a weird fashion sense. The band is named Burning Bears.... which is a weird name we made playing in James basement back in the days.
This giant teddy bear always sat in the corner, next to an old oven. A normal afternoon when we were going down for band practice, the bears head was stuffed into the oven. I'm pretty sure it was one of James drunken acts, but in the end we were called burning bears.

"Or at least the only female creature from the bands." James joined the conversation from the little makeshift kitchen.
"Pretty sure there aren't any female creatures in the crew. Girls normally don't like touring and shit." Matt says turning on the Xbox. "Well, I'm pretty sure shes the youngest, though." Chris says grabbing a controller. I am only nineteen, and almost always the youngest. The guys are all twenty three. I always get teased on tours. People saying I can't drink and shit when there's a party. It's my age and height. "Anyways, we're touring with of mice and men and Pierce the veil." I informed them opening my laptop. I had a couple hours to pass before we would reach the venue.

----------

"Finally!" James said as his feet touched the parking lot of the venue. "Dude, it was only a three hour trip." Chris said as they made their way to the back entrance. We met up with the other bands and the crew in the back stage room. We weren't that many, seeing as we pretty much used the same crew members. the only people that every band had to have was tour manager, sound/lightning guys and merch people.
We all helped set up, and then the bands had to go backstage. We already knew of mice and men, because we had been touring with them last year, and pierce the veil were super chill dudes. Jaime is a really fun guy actually. Tony and Mike were overall nice. Vic Just seemed really nervous and awkward all the time. it was kinda cute, but he was hard to talk to.

"We need to start pulling pranks." Austin said as we were sitting outside, at the back of the venue. I nodded quickly and nudged him. "I say we team up and prank pierce the veil first." I said and pulled my phone out of my pocket. "Oh yeah! Totally. Vic's face is always priceless." Austin said laughing a little.
"You know, Vic said he needed a girl to sing Hold on till may with him right?" I asked, suddenly feeling the idea of pranks a lot more. "Yeah...." Austin trailed of, looking at me expectantly.
"And pierce the veil set is last, right?" I asked gaining a mischievous tone. "yeah..." Austin trailed of again. "We'll dress you up as a girl, and when they play Hold on till may, you're going to show up and sing Lindsey's part!" I said excitedly clapping my hands together.

-------
We got Of mice and the rest of burning to join in on the joke. Of mice had to play their set first and the guys decided to leave me, to go play video games. I was all alone, sitting in the couch of the back room. They absolutely wanted to have a tournament against each other in some stupid shooting game, so I am stuck here by myself. And I have nothing to do. We already picked out Austins outfit for tonight, so everything was planned out.
I couldn't wait to see how Vic would react when Austin comes out in a tutu skirt, colorful makeup and heels.

Why is he so shy, anyways? I mean, he is a really nice person, great personality. He is an amazing musician and the looks aren't bad either. I f I looked like him I would definitely be a cocky bastard. I would get out of bed every morning, so I could look myself in the mirror. Which probably would be quite weird... And I couldn't imagine Vic doing that.

"What're you doing?" I jump and look behind me holding a hand over my mouth, to try and muffle the little squeak, that escaped my lips. "Don't scare me like that!" I said looking at Vic with a small smile. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He said taking a seat in the recliner at my feet. He pulled out his phone and did... whatever he was doing. "Weren't you playing with the others or something?" I asked him. He looked up at me and gave me a timid smile. "Nahh. shooting people for fun isn't really my thing." He said and shifted in his seat, so his legs were dangling from the side of the recliner. "It's really stupid." I said with a small nod. He just smiled a little and looked down at his phone again. "looking forward to playing tonight?" I asked. I'm not even sure he really wants to talk to me right now, but I'm super bored. "Yeah. It's always rad playing a show. Knowing some of the kids are there just to hear you play, is always an amazing feeling." He said smiling really wide. It was adorable how he just lit up talking about shows and fans.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is really slow:/ but I felt it was necessary to get a slow start. I personally hate when things go way too fast....

thank you for reading! you're all beautiful<3