Status: Just getting started:)

No Such Thing as Too Young

Damned world.

"We're out of peanut butter!" Chris shouted from the little kitchen area of the bus. I rolled my eyes and fixated them back on my laptops screen. "Then go buy some more!" I shouted back. "NOOOO! Please Cody, you know i hate grocery shopping. It's for girls!" He said dragging his feet into the back lounge. "Why don't you just call your mother, then?" Vic said with a laugh from the other side of the booth. "I'm sure she would be more than happy to come all the way from California to Washington, just to go grocery shopping for her only son." I shifted farther into the seat.
"The blessing of being an only child dear Cody. Now, will you please go get the groceries, like the nice little lady you are?" He threw himself onto the couch, expecting me to do it for him. "No." I let out turning the laptop so Vic could see it. "No? Vic you gotta agree with me here! If you had a girl with you, wouldn't she have to do it?" Vic quickly scanned the text before replying a simple "no." Chris looked like he had been shot for a moment, before he springing to his feet and looking at Vic like he was crazy.

"I bet Tony does the shopping! That turtle is just too soft." He said before storming into the kitchen again. "I'll just make Austina do it then!" he shouted before exiting the bus.

"It looks good." Vic said turning the snap back on his head around. We were writing a letter to a fan of both of the bands, and since none of us really had a very readable hand writing, we decided to just print it, write a little personal message and send her tickets to to the date in her home town.
"It's super sad actually." He said quietly fiddling with a guitar pick. "Yeah. Imagine doctors telling you you only have a year left. It must be horrible." I said quietly, Thinking about my little sister. The girl we were writing had lung cancer, and three months ago they told her that they didn't know for sure, but they don't believe she is going to survive another year.

Some of her friends contacted us on twitter, told us her story, and asked us if we could do anything to make her wish come true. Vic noticed them, and now here we are.
"Her parents..." Vic trailed of not really knowing what to say. I suddenly felt an urge to tell him about my sister. "My sister's got leukemia." I blurted out before really registering it. His eyes widened a bit, before he hesitantly laid a hand over mine across the table.
"I'm sorry." he said and scooted across the seats, until he was next to me. And he gave me a sideways hug.
I didn't usually tell anyone much of my personal life, none, other than the guys, really knew what was happening in my life, and here I was blurting things out to Vic Fuentes.
We sat in a comfortable silence. It was nice. Just seeing Vic scribble down a message, in his handwriting, To put with the letter.
"So, Do they always treat you like their mother?"
--------

I laid in my bunk tossing and turning. I couldn't sleep. No matter how hard I tried.
The only thing that kept tormenting me, in my own head, was the only thing I absolutely did not want in it. The possibility of losing someone.
I am not weak, I know I can handle a lot, but death, certainly is not one of them. I don't necessarily fear my own death, in fact, I couldn't care less. I'm not going to experience the aftermath. I'm not going to experience the sorrow of me dying.
I'ts more me not accepting death. I don't understand why we have to leave this world, why we can't just keep living. Of course the prospect of earth, filled to the fucking brim with humans, isn't ideal, But come on. Let's work something out, and stop this whole 'everyone is going to die sooner or later' crap.

And let's all be mature here. Do we really need to go grocery shopping, while we're at it, I mean, That shit annoys the crap out of-Okay stop this. I need some fresh air.

And that Is how I ended up spending the night on pierce the veils bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda short. Haven't really found enough time to write in... Finals has been, and is, going on....
BUT awfully good news is, That SUMMER VACATION STARTS IN SEVEN FREAKING DAYS!!!!!
Will try my best to update. I am only going camping ONE week the whole summer! Get ready!