Status: So, this is updated when it's updated. Get over it.

Don't Look Back

It's Your Freshmen Year

How do you tell when someone is watching your every move?

I couldn't figure it out until he was everywhere I went. At the mall, the park, my friends' house. Apparently he became best friends with her older brother at the community college here in town. He even showed up at my school. Worst part?

He graduated when I was a freshmen.

Freshmen year for me was... Hard. I left middle school as an awkward, fat kid with no friends and came back to high school as a skinny girl with big tits and still no friends. As hard as I found fitting in with all the people I grew up with, it wasn't that bad. Because soon the older boys started to come around.

Juniors and seniors floated into my life to soon take it over and be my only friends. There was Johnny, Richard, Allen, and Brandon. They were all hot as hell. There was also Deja, Veronica, and Megan who loved me to death-All of them being totally gorgeous.

You better believe those freshmen girls and boys started coming around as soon as I got awesome friends.

He didn't fall into the picture until after Tiler. Tall, brunette, gorgeous boy with amazing eyes. Great in bed and very much my frist. He dumped me because I wasn't good enough for him. So then I ran into him. Gorgeous him.

Austin.

Tall, pale, muscular, with hair that swayed perfectly in a neat, but light mess. His chest slammed into mine one afternoon in the hallway, both of us rushing to class and not paying any attention to where we went.

The first thing I noticed were his eyes. They were a wild green, sticking out brightly as they were fleckled with turqouise and some brown. He was breath taking.

"I'm sorry.." he mumbled, letting go of the arm he caught me with.

"It's okay." I blushed, looking up into his gorgeous eyes.

I knew then that I had to have him.

After that bumb I was seeing him everywhere. In the halls, with his friends at lunch, flirting with my old best friend in the cafeteria. I was always asking my friends about him, but they never could say if they knew him.

The day was warm as the sun came out of hiding for the spring. Two months and finally he came to talk to me.
His eyes were glossy and his lips were twisted into a smile.

"You're Kathreen, right?" He asked, his voice deep and seductive.

"I prefer Kat. You are..."

"I'm Austin."

We became good friends fast. Within three weeks we were always together and I became fonder of the idea of him being with me. So that's what ended up happening.

His sex was great. I'll be totally honest, he knew how to give a girl great orgasms with more then just his dick. My parents didn't care that I was with him so I could always go over to his house where no one cared if he was making a girl scream. Let me tell you, he made me scream A LOT.

But soon things went down hill. He'd ignore me for long periods, yell at me, embarrass me in public, and then the cheating came. Man, did the cheating come.

Jessie, Haley, Wendy, Yolonda, Amber, and even a boy, Evan. After I found out about Jessie from my friend, he just let me go through his phone to fine the dirty texts and pictures. Then he just told me in full detail how all of it went and how good they all felt-How they were all better then me and more pleasing. His talk about Evan was the worst.

Evan was only 13. A 7th grader at the middle school I used to go to. Austin found out about him liking boys by finding a book he was writing one day and teasing him about it, holding it over him. He'd promise that poor boy he'd blackmail him unless the boy did one thing-Be his sex slave. Evan never wanted it.

Austin bragged about how good he felt, how loud he screamed. Louder than me, he pointed out. This sick man at the age of 18 told me about how this started a month after we started dating. The worst part of it all? Evan was his stepbrother.

I ran from him crying, claiming I'd never speak to the sick man again. What choice did I have? He'd stalk me for months. And I had no clue
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short and crappy guys, but my comp crashed so I had to rewrite it. : / Rage writes like these really suck. Sorry : /