Status: So, this is updated when it's updated. Get over it.

Don't Look Back

Go Back To Sleep

I stand up from Sam's bed for real this time, my heart racing. Water. I need water. With a shaking body I leave the room as silently as possible, gripping my pajama shorts in fear. Left over adrenaline makes my body jump at everything before I painfully reach the kitchen. Even in the dark I know this kitchen better then my own house.

"Nice to see you in here, Kitty." I hear a deep, familiar voice say from far behind me. I drop the plastic cup in the sink, jumping. His rich laugh comes out quietly, followed by, "Did I scare you? I didn't mean to."

"What do you want?" I ask, not turning around to look him in the face.

I knew the second my eyes were on his, he could bend me in anyway he wanted. There was no way I was letting that happen. Not after everything I worked for.

"Oh, nothing. I just couldn't sleep so I figured I'd come get some water. I guess we had the same thought." He glides over, reaching around me to get a cup.

I slide out of the way so he can get water. That sinking fear starts again, the one that freezes my legs solid. His arm brushes mine as he got the water, making me remember what he could do with his dominate left hand.

I gasp and I can hear him laugh, seeming to know everything.

"Thinking of me, Kitty? Why don't you come outside with me so I can make you purr?" He says seductively, pulling me to him hard. I jerk and close my eyes, anger filling me to the brim at the fact that he thinks he can just touch me.

"Why don't you go outside so I can lock the door and leave you there for the night?" I suggest, pushing him away from me.

He grabs my arms, pulling me back to him. There's no one here to stop him, and I definitely don't have the strength to make him stop.

"Oh, you don't mean that, do you? I know you'd love to have me slide my hand down your panties and touch you like I used to.." He whispers in my ear, biting my neck. I whimper, unable to move my arms and too afraid to speak.

"Austin, what are you doing?" I hear Zack say from behind Austin. I sigh with relief when he lets me go.

"Just having a nice talk with the little Kitty over here." He replies, smiling at his friend.

Zack seems to see the fear in my eyes because he comes over and grabs me by my shoulder, pushing me and telling me to get back to Sam's room.

I do as he tells me silently, reminding myself to give him a huge hug tomorrow and maybe a kiss if he's lucky. When I enter Sam's room she's still asleep, so I just sit on the floor, too awake and scared to sleep. What if Zack never woke up? Would I be on the ground right now withering in pleasure as he penetrated me, moaning even though I want him to stop so badly?

After what feels like hours of sitting on her floor, I start to hear noises in the other room; sounds of pleasure. Deja vu fills me and I lay on the floor, just listening to Austin touch Zack. Maybe that's why he stopped Austin-So he could get some from the seductive blonde sex machine. The sounds of sex between two males faintly came through the walls until 4AM before the door opens. One of the boys walks into the bathroom and that's the end of it.

I crawl into the bed next to Sam, feeling dirty for listening to my ex and my best friends' brother make love to each other.

~~~~~

"Kat, it's almost noon, you need to wake up." Sam shakes me, still in her pajamas herself.

"Oh my gosh, Sam." I groan, rolling over.

"What time did you go to bed?" She asks, sitting next to me.

"I woke up to get water and the I was kept awake by Zack and Austin having sex for 2 hours." I blab, still half asleep.

I stretch my body out and yawn, watching the horrified look on Sam's face. Slowly, the fact that I told Sam her brother's dirty little sinks in. Shit.

"They were doing what?!" She asks, standing up from the bed.

"Your brother seemed to like it by the sounds he was making. It was really distracting to hear him moan Austin's name." I reply, just giving him away. It's a mean thing to do after what he did for me, but I done blew it already.

"I'm going to kill him!" She says loudly, getting ready to leave.

"Don't do that. He saved me from possible sexual harassment by Austin at 2AM. It's not his fault Austin is the master of seduction." I say before getting up from the bed.

"Why were you awake? You never get up in the middle of the night." She asks, seeming really worried in an instant by one small comment.

"I had a dream that I caught them having sex so Austin was about to rape me. It was really scary and I just wanted some water, man." I tell her, pulling off my clothes before putting on my bathing suit.

She changes with me after giving me a confused look, remembering the promises she made about swimming with me when we woke up since we didn't get to last night. Once dressed I exit the room, going to her backyard. It's only 12pm in the middle of May and at least 86 degrees outside already.

I jump straight into the pool, feeling the cool water surround me. A feeling of peace sinks in as I'm under the surface, but soon the peace leaves when my ankle is being tugged down to the bottom of the pool.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates in one day! Yay! Feedback? No feedback and I won't write D:<