Love Like Winter

Chapter 6: No Force Can Destroy Us

The trip back to Silver Village did not take such a long time after all. It was nice to see the Crystal Palace scale over the realm and to finally sleep in a fluffy bed that they have not slept in for two weeks on the painful trip. Frost looked into Aura's face and his brow rose to him. "Well, Frost," Aura said. "Think they'll accept us back in this damned place?" No but I do want to see their mouths drop once they see how much stronger I am." Frost gave an adorable laugh that made Aura snicker. "Who cares about power, we have to let emotions rule, not money nor power nor any of this ridicule. We have each other to protect, remember?" His voice was gentle. "Yeah." Frost held tighter to his hand and blushed deeply at Aura's soft lips landing on his. They walked through the gates hearing the public talk of them. Nodding their heads at how suprised they were not to find Frost dead and finding them hold each other's hands. They were now face to face with the palace with the gate gaurd astonished at who they saw. "Lord Aura! Prince Frost! Is it really you!?" He screamed with joy and hugged the two tightly. "Yes, it is us. Why do you seem so suprised?" Aura patted the man's back and Frost giggled. "You found Frost!" He forgot his respect and kissed into the cute man's hand. "And we're stronger than ever." Frost smiled with pride then interupted. "We need to see our parent's, may you show us where they are at the moment." Aura muttered holding to Frost's hand tighter with a huge smirk curling his face. "Yes, lord Aura." He said.

There she stood, the mother of Frost and the raiser of Aura. She never thought to see her sons come home at the same time holding to each other's...hands? That could not be, it was just to imaginary. "Welcome back you two!" She cried and ran to her sons that were running towards her. "Mother!" Aura and Frost hugged in unison crying at how unusually kind she was to them. Her elderly beauty has not yet disapeared except devastation of the long epic of her sons being gone was in her slight wrinkles under her eyes. Frost and Aura were so grown with their more slender faces and toned bodies. She was happy to see her two sons so close at long last, but she was afraid of their homophobe father taking them away. This was a sin to their country, but she would rather let them go free with each other in exhile.

In the courts where the two brother's stood cuffed side by side waiting a long speech with the father giving a booming speech of how ashamed they should be. "Exhiled!" He yelled knowing that the stupid man who was deeply in love with his wife and her giving many sleepless nights to him gave into her request. Their cuffs were unlocked and they had one more night at the castle in seperate rooms. It hurt so bad that they had to leave behind all the pleasures of royality since they came back, but they talked it over by using the remaining money for living at the Village of Laturns where they had the best memory. Aura was excited to reach the village and slept, dreaming of the memory over and over of the first true smile they had with each other.

the end...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha! Done!