Status: Slowly but surely

I'll Play the Romeo, You Play the Juliet

Six

“Bye, Craig! See you in a couple months!” I yell out while walking out. As I approach the elevator, I hear a ‘have a nice trip!’ from him. I hit the DOWN button, and I’m the last employee to leave.

To: Austin

I’m on my way down.

From: Austin

K @ the front in my car

Once I step off the lift, I say goodbye to John, the head security guard, and walk towards Austin’s car.

“Hey babe.” Austin smiles and pulls me into a hug.

“Hi Austin.” I reply, looking at my thighs. God, I’ve gained so much weight.

“So, here’s the plan. We’ll drop by your apartment, grab your suitcases, and then go to my house.” Austin reminds me for the fifteenth time today. He then goes on about how he can’t wait for this tour, and getting to know the guys more, and the road life, and blah blah blah. Once we get to my apartment, we walk upstairs, and, like almost every time, I’m lightheaded.

“…And our flight boards at seven in the morning, so we should leave at five. We have to wake up at four thirty, the latest.” Austin finishes as we walk into my bedroom. I stop in front of my luggage, and Austin wraps his arms around me, and squeezes tight. “I’m so excited for this tour.”

I smile and nod, grabbing the handles of one of the two suitcases, and Austin taking the other.

“Kaylee, when was the last time you ate?” Austin addresses as he watches my shaking hands. I look up to him, and begin to speak, but I’m interrupted, “Don’t lie babe.” I look down, and shake my head. He wouldn’t want to know the answer.

Austin lets go of my pink bag, and has me sit on the bed. “I’ll make you something.” He sighed. After a couple of minutes, he’s back with hummus, pita chips, white toast with butter, and an apple. “Here, eat this.” He commands, handing it to me and sitting to my side.

I take the apple, and scarf it down. I begin to set the plate down when, “No, Kaylee. All of it.”

“I’m seriously not hungry.” I lie.

“Come on, you’re shaking like fucking crazy. You gotta at least eat the hummus.” He pushes the plate closer to me. I take a chip, scoop up some hummus, and toss it into my mouth. Austin smiles, and kisses my forehead. “I’m gonna throw your bags in the car, I’ll be right back.” He grabs my keys and walks out of my bedroom.

Once I heard my door close, I look at the bread and remaining humus. I stand up, and tiptoe to my bathroom. I won’t give you the details.

Once that’s done, I walk back to my bed with the plate, and sit down right before Austin unlocks my front door. He walks back into my bedroom, and smiles to himself as he sees the now empty plate. “I told you that you were hungry! You feeling better, babe?” He asks, and I reply with a nod. “Alright, let’s get out of here.”

Austin takes my hand and helps me up. I quickly throw away my paper plate, and we head out the door together the last time for two months.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my lord I am so sorry everyone! My computer is close to it's breaking point, so I'm trying to use it as little as I can. I had to put up this little filler just to let you know I do plan on still writing this, just going to talk so much more time unfortunately.

Read and please comment!

xoxoxo