Status: Slowly but surely

I'll Play the Romeo, You Play the Juliet

Seven

I sit at Austin's breakfast bar, watching him cook a tofu stir fry for dinner, singing along to the music I picked out.

"You're really good, you know." I say, after listening to him sing another Blink song.

"Thanks, babe, but you're better." He smirks.

"You've never heard-"

"In the shower, those walls aren't that thick, you know." Austin winks, making my stomach flip. He continues, "It's pretty sexy, actually."

I smile and bite my lip, looking down. "Liar."

"Who, me? Never! You're perfect in every way." Austin replies, dishing out everything and turning off the stove. "Ready to eat?"

I nod, "What do you want to drink?" I grab a glass for water, and then another due to Austin's 'whatever you're having' reply. I turn down the music a bit, and bring the filled glasses to the table, setting down Austin's, and taking a sip from mine, then setting it down.

"I'm so excited for this tour." Austin grins, "I think it'll be the best yet with you there." He takes a bite of his tofu.

I push the tofu and veggies around, slicing them into tiny pieces. I still felt sick from all of the purging from earlier.

"You haven't taken a bite, Kaylee." Austin frowns, setting his fork down.

"Not hungry." I lie, still looking down.

Austin sighs a frustrated "alright" finishing his plate, and taking mine as well.

"Austin?" I ask, following him back to the kitchen.

He sets the plates into the sink and turns around quickly, and thunders "You won't eat, and when you do, you throw it all back up." I turn my head to him, "Yes I knew, of course I knew! It's obvious Kaylee! Why do you think I'm that dumb to fall for all of this? You only eat fruit when you're about to pass out, god knows the last time you ate a full meal! Why, Kaylee? Why the fuck do you keep doing this? What does it accomplish?"

"Oh, I don't know, Austin, maybe because my mind is so fucked up? Maybe because all of my life I felt worthless and revolting?! Jesus fucking christ! You can't help me, I'm a lost cause! Just accept it and leave me! Everyone does!" I yell, tears running down my cheeks.

Austin runs his hands through his hair, taking one...two...three seconds before opening his mouth, "I'm not going to leave you," he steps closer, "Not now," closer, "Not ever." He stops in front of me, wrapping his arms around my waist, "You mean the world to me, and I want you to be happy with the way you are, because you're perfect. I don't care what your inner demons say, they're wrong. I know what I see, and it's a funny, caring, beautiful woman who I am so grateful to call my girlfriend."

I wrap my arms around his neck, standing slightly on my toes to attach my lips to his. He smiles into the kiss, pulling me tighter to him, and running his tongue on my bottom lip, and wrestling with mine. His hands snake down, picking my body up, as I wrap my legs around his waist. He sets me onto the counter, moving his mouth to my neck and collarbone, earning a slight moan.

"Show me how much you care about me." I gasp out.

Austin sets his forehead on mine, and whispers, "Are you sure?" I nod, jumping down from the counter. "Okay." Austin replies, grabbing my hand and pulling me up the stairs to the bedroom door.

He opens the door, and I see his room for the first time. A king sized bed with dark blue sheets and pillows, different awards for the band, and pictures of family and friends on his dresser. I didn't have much time to look at everything, as he pushes me against the wall and connects our lips again.

"The things you do to me..." Austin groaned in my ear, ripping off my shirt. I watch him throw his own off, and he tugs my hand and makes me lay on his bed. He crawls on top of me, unhooking my bra and kisses from my neck down to my stomach, unbuttoning my jeans and sliding everything off of my legs.

His eyes slowly take in the sight of my body, and he tosses the last of his clothing off, grabs a condom, rolling it on, and we lock lips once again, needier and hungrier than any other kiss before. He flips us both, making me on top. He lifts my hips up slightly with his hands, and slowly slips inside of me.

"Fuck..." Austin moans as I let myself adjust. Once we were both ready, I peck his lips, and he flips me over once again, slowly moving at first, nibbling at my neck, and then quickens his pace, rocking his hips different ways until I yell out. He repeats, earning a louder yell as I dig my nails into his shoulders.

"Austin, I'm g-going to" I stutter out.

He kisses me, and growls, "Let it go."

And with that, I hit my climax, as Austin quickens his pace and follows through too. He kisses everywhere on my face as he finishes. He pulls out, rolls off the used condom and tosses it into the trash can, and collapses next to me.

He pulls me closer to him, kissing the back and side of my neck, and I turn to face him, kissing him passionately.

"I love you."

"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for being basically dead!!! I feel so bad! I'm getting a new laptop tomorrow, so be prepared for more!

I felt like trying some smut, comment to let me know I should keep writing this.

xoxoxoxoxoxo